“America, Your Day Has Come, Your Time of Reckoning is Here”

American_Tanks

I received the following word from the Father during my prayer time on September 4 2016.

“America, your journey has taken you far and wide across My Creation. I’ve allowed you to grow and prosper. Your children have seen My Glory throughout the earth. They have been partakers of My bountiful blessings, but you have turned your back on what you know to be true! You have fallen from grace and your place of authority and dignity!

War is now your only solution; confusion will be rampant in your streets! You have sown into the wind, now you must reap the whirlwind!

I called you and I called you, but you murdered My Saints and martyred My Prophets. Not with swords of steel (you say), but by your words of deceit, decoy (meaning using words, laws, and agendas to shift focus away from the Truth), accusations, and slander. You’ve embraced the gods of foreign lands and have forsaken the God of your Fathers!

Holiness is no longer written on your hearts, but blasphemies and curses of what is True! You chose this road, this Highway of Hell! You will reach your destination; you will receive your heart’s desire!

America, your day has come, your time of reckoning is here. Who shall you call when the plagues of Egypt fall upon your shores? When I smite you within your borders, who will defend you? You have sown towards this day, let the harvest of hell begin!

To My Church, My Beloved, stay clean and remove your foot from sin. Wash your garments in My Crimson Flood, My Redeeming Blood! Be not partakers of Baal and Babylon, and prepare for the great day of slaughter; for you it will be a day of harvest! A season of reaping what is Mine! (Ezekiel 18:4) For I have called you, prospered you, and prepared you for this hour!”

The Father gave me Jeremiah 19 as confirmation. Please read all of the chapter and see the prophetic parallel that the Father is showing us here in America. We are the Potters jar that contains the sins of our nation. We have turned our back on God! We were once formable clay in His hands, innocent and totally dependent upon Him, but like the jar that once was used as a vessel of honor in the King’s hands, we have now been hardened, even fragile from the abuse, and carelessness of a surfeiting lifestyle. We have become a vessel of wickedness and only the breaking of the Father will save us from the total destruction that looms before us!

The question for America is, will we be broken in repentance and humility or broken by our haughtiness and rebellion? (Matthew 21:42-44)

I preached this message on September 4 2016 at Ignited Church in Lavonia, Georgia. It was an illustrated sermon that I believe will better serve you if you listen to it, rather than me writing it out in this format. There is something powerful about “seeing” and hearing the Word of God!

In conclusion, I challenge you today to determine right now and right here, that you will serve the Father no matter what tomorrow may bring; that you repent of your sins, setting your spiritual house in order. Let the Father break you now, rather than you being broken later. Either way, the breaking is coming! (Hebrews 10:31)

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

I invite you to listen to the audio message, “Highway of Hell” or watch the video below to see this prophetic word in sermon form.

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 6, 2016 12:50 PM

Bless you Pastor for fighting this good fight. I IMPLORE you Z3 to please do not hijack this posting with your financial recommendations and non-related dreams or comments. This is a clarion call to repentance while the Lord can be found. There are many seekers and babes in Christ that need to hear the true Word. Please allow Holy Spirit to use this post to do His work.

Mara Smith
Mara Smith
September 6, 2016 4:36 PM

Amen. We need to be focused and not snared by the cares and deceits of this world. He will supply all our needs as we seek Him first. Now is a time for repentance.

Cali

September 6, 2016 9:59 PM

You too, Pastor.

Nick
Nick
September 7, 2016 7:13 AM

Sarah T,

I need to thank you and apologise – this might be interesting to “seekers and babes in Christ”.

In prayer this morning the Holy Spirit taught me an important lesson:
– I felt cross with your warning shot yesterday to the trading guys (who really don’t need my help) – I repented of this and for throwing scriptures at you
– I was actually cross with the partner at the firm I consult to, who does less business than me (fact not judgement), who said on Monday they need to save cash by no longer paying my monthly retainer – I repented of this and for saying the Lord’s prayer with my youngest son in bed, not actually meaning the forgiveness bit
– the Lord then showed me the real issue he wanted to deal with: lack of trust – how will I pay the bills if my cashflow stops? But he has proven himself faithful and true in everything – why would he stop now? At this point I repented again and was then filled with the Holy Spirit, confirming it to me, and that he’s dealing with all of it. If there’s a calling requiring my absolute faith/ trust, it needs dealing with now.

This is how the Lord works in my life. He’s not angry with me – he’s kind and gentle and loving, and he cares about the stuff I don’t know about.

So, I’m sorry he used you to get to me, but it worked – thank you. The Holy Spirit has truly used this post to do his work, as you requested!

I hope this helps someone.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 7, 2016 7:41 AM

What a wonderful example of the ongoing, active repentance that Holy Spirit seeks to bring in our lives. To have it lived out in its rawness and beauty and shared to encourage others is done by the leading of Holy Spirit. I forgive you.

Tammy
September 6, 2016 7:05 PM

Sarah, I so agree with you and also PLEAD with people not to high jack posts such as this one to talk about the stock market!!! I just listened to Pastor Faircloth’s message from 9-3-16 and it is a MUST listen to!
Pastor…..thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting out there exactly what is on my heart!!! I am going to forward the message from 9-3 to family members that think I have been a little cray-cray the past year telling them this same message. Thank you for talking to us very, very plainly and with such wisdom……….seriously thank you, thank you, thank you!! And Sarah thank you for starting off this message with your important comment. Wow!

Cali
Cali
September 6, 2016 2:22 PM

AMEN Sarah!:)

And Amen Pastor,
“Blessed are the Pure in Heart,for they shall See God!”
Matthew5:8

September 6, 2016 3:55 PM

Blessings Cali!

Ali Winters
September 7, 2016 10:18 AM

amen, Amen and AMEN..!!!!…. We MUST be about our Father’ business. “War rages in the heart of man. A war between good and evil, right and wrong. Man is tossed to and fro by many things. Things that tickle their fancy without lasting benefit.” Thank you VERY much ST for bringing attention back to the gospel. REPENT, for the kingdom of God is at hand. LORD bless. <. aw

Jeanne Jorash
September 6, 2016 6:36 PM

Absolutely, AMEN!

Sue
Sue
September 6, 2016 4:31 PM

..but, but, but what about my stocks?

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 6, 2016 6:46 PM

Sue! Here the best ROI formula I know:
1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4 Given…..take stock in that!

Gary
Gary
September 6, 2016 7:31 PM

Love it, Sarah!!! Be blessed…

Janet
Janet
September 7, 2016 7:11 AM

Also Sarah, Roi in French means King!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 7, 2016 7:43 AM

Holy Spirit has been working OT on this post Janet! Thank you for letting me know.

September 6, 2016 3:54 PM

Thank you Sarah Tennessee, blessings to you!

Nick
Nick
September 6, 2016 6:57 PM

Sarah Tennesee,
“War is your only solution…when I smite you within your borders who will defend you?” This is strong meat and I believe aimed at mature Christians not “seekers and babes in Christ”. If I was still one (I was 15 yrs ago) it would just scare me witless. Pastor Benjamin has a fire in his belly and a message to preach but please don’t flame others who believe they have an end times purpose to bless and lead others into the kingdom in a different way. You will know that Paul defined prophecy in 1 Cor 14:3 and 1 Thes 5:11 as building up, encouraging and comforting. That’s what babes in Christ need. I hope it’s ok to rebuke you with scripture (2 Tim 3:16). We’re all on the same team, and most of the regulars are sensitive to what you say.

Tammy
September 6, 2016 7:14 PM

Nick, I agree with Sarah that the stock information needs to be on a different post that has that message because once people get talking about money there are SO many comments that it takes over the meaning of the original message and it becomes so difficult to find the comments that are meaningful to that post. (Trust me I realize that lots of our posts are slightly off topic with a confirming new word, you tube recommendation etc.) No one HAS to follow that request but it is fine to MAKE that request. It would be very interesting to know how many readers are interested in knowing how to bet against the stock market and how many are not; how many have any money to wager and how many don’t. I have no idea. To be honest, we lost all our money, and it was substantial, so we don’t have a penny to worry about and it is actually a weight lifted. (Can’t believe I can honestly say that…lol…our Lord works miracles.) Anyway, if you listen to the message from 9-3 you may understand where Sarah, myself and others are coming from. Shalom.

Nick
Nick
September 6, 2016 7:30 PM

Hi Tammy, nice to hear from you. I understand completely – after I first arrived here I also thought it was “Z3endtimesinvesting.com” but I can see the heart of the guys and God has told me I’m a George Mueller (with no spare funds and a tax bill to pay!) so I’m in the faith camp with the guys for end times provision and sharing. And I lost my main source of income yesterday, but I know God has it in hand. God bless you and Sarah Tennesee and others. No more from me on this – let’s all repent. It’s good, and it’s Godly.

Tammy
Tammy
September 6, 2016 8:28 PM

Nick, repentance is good…….lol…..

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
September 6, 2016 12:56 PM

Pastor, I watched the video, and I can understand why many around the world are now saying you’re “their” pastor. God bless you for not holding back, and for speaking the truth to the Church in this late hour!

Susan55
Susan55
September 6, 2016 2:11 PM

Powerful Word Pastor. Preached with Holy Ghost Fire and power! The hour is late and sad to say most of the church as well. The clarion call is being sounded the bridegroom cometh. Time to have your vessels full of oil and your wedding garment white and spotless!

September 6, 2016 3:57 PM

Amen! Blessings to you Susan55!

Stella
Stella
September 6, 2016 5:29 PM

Yes Diana I can say here that I too regard him as my pastor. He speaks what resonates with my spirit and my prayers for him and family is that no weapon formed or fashioned against them or their ministry will ever prosper in Jesus name, amen. Be bold, be strong, be encouraged pastor Faircloth, and do not be dismayed for the Lord our God is with you.

September 7, 2016 6:47 AM

Thank you Stella, blessings!

September 6, 2016 3:56 PM

Thank you Diana, I appreciate the kind words!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 6, 2016 12:55 PM

Amen Pastor Faircloth and thank you! The signs that were written are all around us. Right is now wrong and wrong is now right, the earth is groaning and people still live as they always have. But not me for my house serves the Lord our God! I am growing in wisdom and knowledge daily, even more now then ever! My spirit feels the anticipation of the return our great and glorious Lord Jesus! Lord even though I was born into sin I thank you for your blood shed upon the cross for my salvation! I praise you oh Lord! Satan’s time will be short and I witness the evil flooding our world as the birth pangs continue but in all the chaos going on and the Judgment of America looming I feel an unexplainable peace for I fear nothing but the Lord for the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge! Thank you Lord for your patience mercy and grace! As it is witten it shall come to pass! Amen!

September 6, 2016 3:59 PM

Thank you Ken Harbeson. Only the spiritually blind cannot see the signs of the hour. Blessings!

Rev. James B. Medd
Rev. James B. Medd
September 6, 2016 5:55 PM

Pastor Faircloth i was invited to a prophecy conference in Florida in 2012
and was asked by the host what prophetic words the Lord had given me
concerning the USA. Before i proceed further i just want to say that i flew
down from Canada and was part of a group of invited well known prophetic
speakers from all across the USA. The Holy Ghost revealed to me to
declare to the USA. its future was as revealed according to Jeremiah
chapter 19. When i got to verse 10 i dropped a plastic bottle onto the
floor before the assembly, stating that the USA. would be shattered in the
not to distant future. Needless to say the assembly was taken aback ,
quite startled by the dropping of the bottle, but certainly understood the
message.

Cali
Cali
September 6, 2016 6:19 PM

Rev. James you delivered the Truth.
It reminds me when at a conference the Lord told Dumitru, when he asked what to say, to deliver the word, America is Babylon.
Yes Jeremiah is where we are, no doubt

September 7, 2016 6:49 AM

Thank you Rev. James B. Medd for your service to the King and your confirming word! Blessings!

Adam S.
September 6, 2016 2:35 PM

I believe that we, in America, are in an exact parallel state with Old Testament Israel — in that we’ve embraced our idols and indulged in our sexual sins:

I Kings 14:21-25
…(21)And Rehoboam the son of Solomon reigned in Judah. Rehoboam forty and one years old when he began to reign, and he reigned seventeen years in Jerusalem, the city which the LORD did choose out of all the tribes of Israel, to put his name there. And his mother’s name Naamah an Ammonitess.

(22)And Judah did evil in the sight of the LORD, and they provoked him to jealousy with their sins which they had committed, above all that their fathers had done. (23)For they also built them high places, and images, and groves, on every high hill, and under every green tree.

(24)And there were also sodomites in the land: they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

(25)And it came to pass in the fifth year of king Rehoboam, Shishak king of Egypt came up against Jerusalem…

^ Notice how, in v. 25, Judah was invaded by Pharaoh Shishak?

If America doesn’t repent (just like the prophecy in this article states) we can soon expect a similar outcome.

September 6, 2016 4:01 PM

Thank you sharing Adam S. Be blessed!

Jeanne Jorash
September 6, 2016 6:40 PM

Thank you, Pastor! I am one of those on the other side of the world that awaits your messages each week as my pastor. I can sense your true pastor’s heart. Thank you for not holding back. My 15 year old son also wants to listen to you. It’s because you speak the truth. I pray for your safety and continued platform to speak. We have to use a vpn to listen. Blessings!

September 7, 2016 6:52 AM

Thank you Jeanne Jorash, I am humbled by your kind words and acceptance of our ministry. Thank you for your prayers as well. Greetings to your son, be blessed!

sharron
September 6, 2016 4:55 PM

Pastor, I am one who consider you to be my Pastor….have left the mainstream church and also consider Z3 my family. I have tried to be prepared physically, but listening to your sermons has helped me so much spiritually. I know in my spirit you are preaching the truth, and it grieves my heart that so many Christians will not listen and my own family and husband as well. I am asking the Lord to help me trust Him in a much deeper way, and asking for dreams and visions and to fill my heart with His love so I can share and feed my neighbors when that time comes. Bless you for being obedient and willing to be used in this hour we are in. Keep it up!

September 7, 2016 6:53 AM

Thank you Sharron, I am humbled to be considered your pastor! We are praying for all of our extended Ignited family, blessings!

Chad Brundy
September 7, 2016 12:52 AM

Pastor Faircloth I look forward with great anticipation to each of your post!! I have a question for you, when is it time to go all in for preparing physically? I mean I am ready spiritually, but do you have any inclination or idea of a specific time frame to prepare 100% for things like food and water?

I have been preparing for over a year now and have a pretty good supply of things but I guess what I am asking is when should I put all that I own into food and more supplies for my family and others I hope to provide for when things begin to fall completely apart? Are you saying these next two months is that time?

Be blessed Pastor, and keep relaying those Prophetic Words you continue to receive from our Heavenly Father! By the way, I may be moving from California to Tennessee and I looked up how far it was to your church and it was only 4 hours. I stopped going to church earlier this year and have found other avenues such as Z3 and other media outlets. I can say without reservation I will make that 4 hour trip to hear a man preach God’s Word the way HE intended it!!!!

I have laid my plans before The Lord and I am praying he allows us to move to Tennessee. Would you pray for my family and I that we would be blessed to make this move if it is aligned with God’s Will for us?

Thank you Pastor! Not many things in this world make me really smile all that much anymore, but your Post do and I thank you!!!

September 7, 2016 6:59 AM

Thank you Chad Brundy for the kind words! Looking forward to you becoming neighbors there in Tennessee, come visit Ignited when you settle in. My answer to your questions, is to seek the Father as to what you should do. For me, now is time to get ready and not to waste a single day in idleness. Blessings!

Casey Toda
Casey
September 6, 2016 8:42 PM
Hi Pastor Faircloth, Thank you for sharing what The Lord has given you to speak and for doing it in both truth and love. Often those who release such words are heavy in truth but are lacking love, often because of frustration and even judgement in their own hearts. I understand because I have been one who has been heavy in truth and lacking in love. Like Jeremiah, we must give the word of the Lord but weep for what we are being shown and being told. God is looking for His weeping prophets, His intercessor who lament and travail in releasing His heart for He knows what comes our way. I am listening to your message on youtube and encourage everyone to both listen to it and share because God truly has given you this word. One of the most powerful parts in your message is when you speak about why God must release His judgements and you bring about a point that hit the nail on the head. The majority of people, us included, have no idea how much wickedness has prevailed in our nation, through our nation’s influence, and in our nation’s name. When presented with just a little of those truths, most people do not want to know and do want to see it. Out of sight, out of mind. That is not how God works though as you have stated, God’s judicial system is much different than we think. When it comes to the nation’s. He judges corporately. Some areas will receive greater measures of judgement than others but it will affect us all. People who want to claim ignorance are not exempt for the judgement released upon the land. Much of what will take place in God’s judgements will challenge our current theology because… Read more »
Miranda
September 6, 2016 10:06 PM

Thanks Casey, I did not know that about the satellite. I read Amos 6, sounds like America. This is sad, a nation that knew God and now look at it 🙁 I don’t quite know what to pray, God’s will be done. We NEED Him to keep us sheltered under His mighty wings!! I’m sooo sorry Yeshua, You deserve better Lord. Let EVERY knee bow and EVERY tongue confess Yeshua is Lord!! We LOVE You Yeshua!!

Chloe
September 7, 2016 3:33 AM

Wow Casey, i read the news about spaceX exploding the other day but the name of satellite it was carrying escaped me completely! That is incredible the name was Amos 6. I just read the verses and it sent a chill down my spine. Thanks for sharing!

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
September 6, 2016 10:05 PM

Casey, thank you for sharing this information about the Amos 6 satellite….this is amazing.

Bless you.

Jeanne Jorash
September 7, 2016 6:15 AM

Wow! It is amazing to me that they named the satellite Amos ANYTHING! Thank you so much for telling us about this.

Cali
Cali
September 7, 2016 11:28 PM

I know i have been thinking about that.

September 7, 2016 9:04 PM

Thank you Casey for sharing this! Blessings!

Monia
Monia
September 7, 2016 3:05 PM

Yes, I just got reading Amos 6 and like others mention cause me to tremble at those words may God have mercy on us. Definitely a prophetic sign. Also the rocket it was on was called Falcon 9- doesn’t 9 represent judgement….

Monia
Monia
September 7, 2016 3:08 PM

I just google “9” this is what came up: “Biblical numerology of number 9 is the finality or the judgement. It is generally when at the time of judging a person and his works. Also, number 9 is used to define the perfect movement of God. The biblical number 9 is a number of patience.”

God has been patient with us.

Jeff Byerly
September 6, 2016 6:05 PM

Pastor Faircloth the Lord is definitely speaking similar messages to us ” You have sown into the wind, now you must reap the whirlwind!” and “You will reap what you have sown” Thank you for you obedience to preach His word in season and out of season.
God Bless You!

September 7, 2016 9:05 PM

Thank you Jeff, the prophetic must always have an echo! Blessings!

Tammy
September 6, 2016 7:16 PM

Jeff, yes, your messages and Pastor Faircloth’s messages dovetail perfectly and I am so thankful for you both!!

September 7, 2016 9:05 PM

Thank you Tammy, blessings!