“Oh America, America, Nation of Idolaters”

Oh America, America, nation of idolaters – how I have longed to draw you close to Me, but you would not. You have preferred your sins to My ways. You have preferred your entertainments to My Holy Word. You care nothing at all for the mighty God who established you, on whose foundations your nation was established.

The time approaches when you will cry out for Me and desire My help. Nations from afar shall attack you and enter your borders. Their armies will destroy your people and you shall not rise again, for you have turned back from Me and refused to repent.

Oh America, I desired a better end for you, but you would not. Your judgments are quickly approaching, and your people will cry and beg for mercy, but they have turned from Me to do only wickedness and I shall not help them. Only My own who know Me will receive My help in that time.

America will be no more.

Proverbs 1:26-33

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Ezekiel 6:4-10

4 And your altars shall be desolate, and your images shall be broken: and I will cast down your slain men before your idols.

5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of Israel before their idols; and I will scatter your bones round about your altars.

6 In all your dwellingplaces the cities shall be laid waste, and the high places shall be desolate; that your altars may be laid waste and made desolate, and your idols may be broken and cease, and your images may be cut down, and your works may be abolished.

7 And the slain shall fall in the midst of you, and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.

9 And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations.

10 And they shall know that I am the Lord, and that I have not said in vain that I would do this evil unto them.

Ezekiel 14:3-6

3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?

4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the Lord will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;

5 That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all estranged from me through their idols.

6 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; Repent, and turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations.

Ezekiel 20:16

16 Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols.

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
February 15, 2017 11:28 am

I sincerely believe this word to be from the Lord. Ironically it does not coincide with so many other words of future prosperity intended to tickle the ears. We can’t have it both ways! This message clearly states America will be no more, as does Revelation Chap. 18. If America will be no more, the message of Let’s Make America Great Again can’t fit. Who are we going to choose to listen to? A man (Trump) with a known track record of vile character, or a woman hearing from God that is backed by scripture. America WILL have a great harvest, but it will not be great again. It is not written, it will not be. We need to pick sides, where do we [boldly] stand, we can not serve two masters. Who do we choose to serve? There is very little time left to decide!

Glynda Lomax
February 16, 2017 11:21 am

I love the way President Trump jumped in with both feet and went right to work trying to turn things around. With the knowledge he has, I believe he is doing the best he knows how, but the Lord has told me and others that the judgments against America are set and will not be turned back, because so few repented when there was time still to repent. We can, however, still pray for lost souls and for those we love to give their lives to the Lord. We can pray for as much mercy as possible in what is coming. Jesus bless all of you here on Z3 News who are unafraid to see and speak the truth, your boldness reminds me of our Savior.

DebR
DebR
February 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

From what I have read Trump has given his life to Christ. We should not judge someone on their past when they have been forgiven.

Matthew 7:1-3
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
February 16, 2017 9:16 am
To Judge Or Not To Judge? As true Christians, we are instructed to boldly contend for the faith, in truth and righteousness, and peace and love. It is imperative we know God’s Word. John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Please understand the Bible tells us to judge and to JUDGE RIGHTEOUSLY. God’s love rebukes, not allowing someone to continue walking in sin. Sin brings death. Matthew 7:1-3 is not telling us to not judge, but to judge ourselves FIRST. 1Cor. 6:2-5 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? 4 If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? 5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?- Paul is telling us, How are you going to judge angels if you can’t even judge each other? We are suppose to help keep each other on the righteous path. 1Cor. 2:15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.- This passage of scripture is telling us to use discernment when we judge. I was told by the Holy Spirit during the election to look at Donald Trump very closely so I would not be deceived by him. The statement I made about Trump was prompted by the Holy Spirit, as well as what we are told in… Read more »
von
von
February 15, 2017 7:48 pm

B Hansen, it does get confusing and its been that way for years on which prophet or Word of God to believe. I’ve personally gotten to point I soberly read prophecies of judgement to keep fear of Lord in me and I ignore prophecies on economics or stocks.

Reenie Miles
February 15, 2017 1:12 pm

This is a sobering word. When one takes the time to internalize the statement “America will be no more.”, it’s difficult to imagine the horrors that will ensue as we fall. My flesh wants to reject the message, but my Spirit overrides and reaches out to the Most High. He gives me peace in the face of this approaching storm.

Glynda Lomax
February 16, 2017 11:22 am

Me too, Reenie. Me, too.

scoopie
scoopie
February 15, 2017 12:03 pm

There’s an article up at a well known ministry/communications type site that has a teaching from a prophetic type that it’s time to become patriotic. Well, gag me. Hardly the solution to the times we’re in. When those in long term teaching spots come out with that, it tells you. As B. Hansen says below, we cannot serve two masters.

Andrew
Andrew
February 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Very appropriate picture. You may say to yourself, “we don’t worship idols that are made of gold and silver and then formed into an animal anymore.” But think of this, what in your life has been exalted greater than seeking the Lord and developing your relationship with him.? Have you exalted the things and pleasures of this world over God? Your career, your 401k, your hobbies etc. We all need to take inventory and make sure Jesus is ONLY number one !

Glynda Lomax
February 16, 2017 11:23 am

Amen, Andrew!!

Antwon
Antwon
February 15, 2017 9:52 pm
We need to understand prophecy. See the prophecy about America is in the old testament as well as the new. We as children of the soon COMING KING JESUS need to realize that some of us will die and some of us will see his return. Before either or we need to focus on the task at hand that he has given us. That task is to speak his word BOLDLY and to live it. See Satan is of a fear trip right now. If you believe that great is in me and is in the lord you should not fear death. He who save his life loses it. But he that loses his life gain eterital life through Jesus Christ our Lord. We need to prepare our heart minds body and souls for what’s upon us now. If that dam blows. Which is in the area where the worlds rice grows(no it’s not the Asians nations who produce the most rice). We have major famine in the upper north eastern states. People better wake up. Now I see a lot of people compositing about not getting their taxes on time. God is sounding the alarm. But many people think that we are in a reprieve. When here in Minnesota and Chicago had kids getting killed. BABIES! So really people need to stop saying reprieve. Your not living in the real world if your thinking that way. AMERICAS morals are making God whose sits on the throne SICK! Even the earth is sick of all the blood shed. I say once again supplies( BIBLE, WATER FOOD GUN AMMO BIBLE BIBLE PRAYER AND MEDICAL). Then we got reports of metors. Could we see Rev.8:8 come upon us. DT do support 2 state solution( divide my land I divide yours). I seen… Read more »
Glynda Lomax
February 16, 2017 11:27 am

As a friend of mine says, we are still a sodomite nation. And that is only one of the sins that runs rampant in our country. There are so many more! Abortions alone would bring judgment on this soil, but our list of sins is very, very long and the stench of it has reached heaven.

Glynda Lomax
February 16, 2017 11:18 am

Thank you, James, for posting this word. I think every day about the judgments coming to this nation, and pray for those whose eyes and ears are not open, and who have not repented. May the Lord bless you mightily in your ministry work!

Peggy A.
February 16, 2017 9:01 am

You may find GLYNDA’S current words at the top of her blog here.

Glynda Lomax
February 16, 2017 11:28 am

Thank you, Miss Peggy, for posting that link.

Peggy A.
February 16, 2017 8:54 am

Thank-you, as always, Glynda, for your many words. It is clear to me that we are, indeed, as a whole, a nation of idolaters.

Glynda Lomax
February 16, 2017 11:29 am

I wish it were not so, Peggy, but it is. Jesus bless you –

Peggy A.
February 16, 2017 12:52 pm

GREAT “ONE MINUTE SERMON”!!

Peggy A.
February 16, 2017 8:57 am

This word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall) goes with GLYNDA’S word, I believe:

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2017
‘You keep him in perfect peace whose heart and mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.’ Isaiah 26:3

“What becomes of those whose hearts and minds desire all things other than Me? Too quickly they become calloused and hard as they live among the fallen in harmony. Examine your heart child of God, examine your heart.

The greatest of the great, in man’ eyes, will fall. The lowly will be elevated as they cling to Me. Your days are numbered. You cannot see where your rebellious disobedience has led you. You care little to conform to My Image, to repent and return so I have removed My hand of protection from you.

Oh nation of rebels, what you could have accomplished if only you would have followed Me.”

‘Those who love Your law have great peace, And nothing causes them to stumble.’ Psalm 119:165

‘He rules by His might forever; His eyes keep watch on the nations; Let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.’Psalm 66:7
‘Professing to be wise, they became fools…’ Romans 1:22