Amazing Horse Delivers Christmas in July

horse

In my previous post, I identified ten reasons why I believe we are now very close to seeing a sudden event that will trigger panic selling in the markets. However, I have one more reason, which completely seals the deal for me.

On December 5 2015, I dreamed it was almost Christmas (which it was). My wife and I were told a company was going to be delivering a Christmas gift to our home and it would be something like a singing telegram delivery, but it would be presented with animals.

Then we were in our great room discussing our plans to get together with our friends and family during the holidays. Our great room is right next to our front door, and we kept thinking we heard the doorbell ringing. Each time it rang we kept on talking, but then we thought we heard it again. It was like we heard it, but it wasn’t really registering for some reason, so we kept dismissing it. After several times she finally said, “Wasn’t that the doorbell?”

I replied, “Oh yeah, I think it was the doorbell.”

I went to the door. When I opened it, I saw a guy already going down our front steps as if he was giving up on us answering. He was wearing an elf costume with a little elf hat and vest. He also had a full head of brown hair, like real elves have.

I asked, “Can I help you?”

He said, “Yes, we have a very special delivery for you. Can you please come around to the side of the house?”

Then I remembered the word we were told about a special Christmas delivery. I had forgotten all about it! So I called my wife and we both started walking around to the side of our house, which is where our driveway is. As soon as we went around the corner, but still not to where we could see the whole driveway, we saw the most amazing, most beautiful horse I have ever seen. He was huge and muscular with long blond hair covering his body, grown out a couple of inches long, but with every hair perfectly in place. He had beautiful long white hair on his mane, tail, and feet, longer than horses usually have and perfectly combed and blowing in a gentle breeze.

He was standing at the corner of our house, so we saw him before we even made it all the way around to the side of the house, but I sensed there were more animals around the corner. When we saw him, he lifted his head and looked right at us. Our yard is filled with trees so he was standing in an area that is usually shaded, but a beam of sunlight was shining right on him, illuminating him in all of his glory.

Not only was he very beautiful, but we could sense there was something very sweet and loving about him. We were totally amazed!

We understood we were going to get to keep him for some time so we could share him with our friends and family. We were so excited about that because we knew they would be just as amazed as we were. I then saw a short vision of us telling all of our friends and family members about this amazing horse. I saw us telling everyone we knew! This was a big deal! I specifically saw us going back to where we formerly lived for over 8 years on Saint Simons Island, Georgia.

As I was beholding this beautiful creature and feeling overwhelmed by a sense of awe, I suddenly woke up and was wide awake. That was the end of the dream.

I believe the special delivery represented the promise of God, which had been given to us in previous years, but which we had started to forget. We were so distracted by the events in our lives that we had trouble even hearing when the fulfillment of the promise showed up at our front door. We almost missed it because we weren’t paying close enough attention, which is why the doorbell was muffled and barely audible.

The horse represented a promise from God that will soon be delivered to our house. We live in horse country where we get to see some beautiful horses, but this horse was far beyond anything found on earth. He must have been from heaven, a heavenly horse. He was way over the top, far beyond our wildest expectations, because the gift of God coming to our house is going to be like that.

It is very unusual that I would see us specifically visiting Saint Simons Island to tell our old friends there about this amazing gift we received. We moved away from there at the end of 1996, nearly 20 years ago. In all those years, I have only returned one time for a very short visit, which was many years ago when our kids were much younger. So I find it very interesting our family now has a trip planned to return there in July. The trip itself was given to us as a Christmas gift in 2015 and includes a free place to stay. So we received it at Christmas, but postponed it until July.

Another interesting thing is we have a family tradition of celebrating Christmas in July. We celebrate Christmas in December too, but due to the seasonality of our business, we often had more money in July than we did in December, so many times we waited until July to buy the best presents for our kids. We even call it Christmas in July, based on the 1940 Hollywood movie.

I believe the amazing testimony, the amazing promise of God that will soon be delivered to our house, is directly connected to the market crash coming soon. I believe the horse represents the amazing testimony we will be sharing with our friends and family when we visit Saint Simons Island in July, but it seems fitting for a truly amazing testimony to share it even before it happens.

When Christmas eve came, I was eagerly expecting something to happen. Maybe an elf would ring our doorbell, but no elves showed up. I went to bed a little bummed out, but still hoping to see something happen on Christmas day. Nothing happened then either, but I got over it. I did not understand God had already put the evidence in my hands with the free trip to Saint Simons Island in July.

I shared this testimony for the benefit of those who have been given similar promises as I have. Many have been waiting a long time, but it won’t be long now. I believe God is going to do many supernatural things for many of His people in the area of finances in the very near future. Our plans to celebrate Christmas in July is one more reason why I believe the time is very close.

20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,
21 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20)

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Rachel Baxter
May 25, 2016 4:14 PM
James – Thabks for sharing. A thought comes to mind after reading this post. On May 19th, I woke up to the sound of bells chiming over and over but when I awoke (which was right before 1am), I realized they were not sounding in the natural. The Lord then instructed me to write. He began to speak to me in a way that reminded me of Song of Solomon. Here is some of what Jesus shared: Do not live so that when I come you feel you must introduce yourself to me.  Instead, live so that when I arrive, we hug each other out of fondness but keep walking together, not missing a beat. My children are starving from lack of nourishment.  They live on nothing but dry bones with no meat.  They crave substance but are given sawdust to eat.  What they crave is love and joy and life with me, but what you are giving them is death served cold. I make you new.  Do you want to be new or old?  New means newness of life with anticipation of all that is to come.  Old means worn out and ready for the curb, to be tossed away like so much rubbish. I’ve said that where I am going, I will make a place for you.  Yet it seems the only place you want is the one on this earth you’ve made for yourself.  Be a dreamer.  Dream big.  My new kingdom is coming and there is going to be lots of room for dreamers.  We have a whole world to fill with newness of life.  The old will pass away and the new must come forth.  So be a dreamer for my kingdom!  I want to use you and all that you have to offer. I… Read more »
Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 25, 2016 5:51 PM

So beautiful Rachael! Absolutely beautiful!

Sonia
Sonia
May 25, 2016 5:37 PM

WOW Rachel ! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful word !!

Savage
Savage
June 22, 2019 10:10 AM

Rachel, that is a great word! Make me want to preach! I count no less than four quotes I would lift directly from your word! I don’t even know how this 2016 revelation got opened on my phone!

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
May 25, 2016 6:55 PM

Thank you Rachel….I am so excited to read this message as this is exactly how God has been speaking to me also. Bless you!

SusanY
SusanY
May 24, 2016 11:09 AM

Today during my time with the Lord, He allowed part of a verse to jump out at me. I had been reading from Acts on about the early church since we will be going back to those days. I wanted to have an intimate understanding of those days and the life of those early followers. Todays time was spent in 1 Peter 3. Here is what jumped off the page of my Bible and made so much sense as to why we are in wait mode.

1 Peter 3:20 “…God waited patiently in the days on Noah while the ark was being built.”

Maybe He has held off because He has been patiently waiting for His children to get their arks built. He is such a graceous and loving Lord.

Savage
Savage
June 22, 2019 10:28 AM

Oh my goodness! He has put in me to establish a place of refuge in the eastern (Missouri) Ozarks as in Katie Troutman’s revelation – I even procured an encrypted email, OzarkArk@protonmail.com, to communicate with those wishing to participate in this “Ozark Ark”. Things are ready to move now, what a gear shift in just the past week! I am so glad this word from 2016 (that I didn’t read back then) has popped up on my phone! I’m adding this one to my Homescreen!

David H
May 24, 2016 6:18 PM

I believe also that God’s patience means salvation. He waited while Noah built the ark. It looks like we are all in the ark building business. Some of us may need a change of real estate in the process. It seems with the horse from heaven, there is a sense of Eden in your post, James. In the Kingdom each will sit under his or her own vine and fig tree in peace and in the place of fellowship. I alluded to this in my latest The Place of Victory and Reopening Eden

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 24, 2016 4:51 PM

Tomorrow is the 17 Iyar. Anniversary of flood beginning. Once when the Lord was shifting me and I didnt want to move he said ‘i am placing you in an ark as I pass over. Funny thing was i moved into a house with low ceilings i could reach (Ive only just made 5 feet too) and slopping floors, house was long and narrow. Get this ha ha it was a converted piggery. You know prodigal daughter and all that. God is so funny.

Sonia
Sonia
May 24, 2016 5:23 PM

I don’t know but I have this feeling that there is going to be a drop in the market tomorrow….and volatility.
I am going to buy some UNXY … UNXY is so cheap these days….

Rob Perrett
May 24, 2016 9:30 AM

I’d appreciate all the prayers of the Z3 family this week also. I have a big decision to make and I need to hear God really clearly and discern it correctly. No distractions, no lies, just the clear voice of my Father.

May 24, 2016 9:44 AM

Loving Father….in the name of your son Jesus, I ask that you honor your servant Rob and his request that he clearly hears and discerns Your will for this decision that he needs to make. We do know that if we ask anything in the name of jesus and it’s according to Your will that it will be done for us here on earth. I also pray and bind anyone or anything that is attempting to confuse or distract Rob from your perfect will. It is Rob’s desire in his heart to please you, so, in Jesus’ name this shall be done! We thank You now for answering this prayer for Rob so that he may serve and honor You even more.

Rob Perrett
May 24, 2016 10:08 AM

Thanks Tom

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
May 24, 2016 3:53 PM

Praying the Lord will give you clear, unambiguous direction, Rob.

God bless you!

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 24, 2016 1:54 PM

I pray James 1 wisdom from the Lord, He will give you wisdom generously and you will hear His voice clearly.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 25, 2016 5:52 PM

Praying in agreement Rob!

Kristina
Kristina
May 24, 2016 7:26 PM

You have it!

Marilee
Marilee
May 24, 2016 7:55 AM

“I am going after the NEVERS in the nation!! I am going after the NEVERS in the nation. I am going after the “that will NEVER happen in this nation”.. I am going after the NEVERS. I am turning the NEVERS to the NEXT. Areas of the next powerful move of My Spirit. Impossibilities in the nation are going to MEET ME, they are going to meet My power. My people, I have heard your cries, I have heard your prayers. It’s time for the nation for the United States of America to RETURN TO ME. I am establishing invitation points, pathways and demonstrations of My goodness and power across the nation lifting the banner HIGH of My love, to see the nation return to Me. My KINDNESS is going to lead many to repentance. It’s time! It’s time! It’s time! Continue to stand in the gap My people! Continue to stand in the gap! Continue to stand in repentance! Remember, I am the God of mercy!! I am working, I am moving, do not give up!!!!! I am moving powerfully behind the scenes in the nation and it’s about to be SEEN.”
lanavawser.com

very encouraging!!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 24, 2016 4:57 PM

The horse is made ready for the day of battle but victory belongs to the Lord. Proverbs 21.31

This was one of the first things the Lord ever said to me. It was nearly a year after hearing that, that i read it in the bible. How great is our God!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
May 24, 2016 6:53 AM

I think this horse dream is amazing. I’ve been holding go to this dream from May 18 for the right moment, and I think this is it:

I am in a place called Harbor City. Later, I’m outside and I see a group that has a scheme to bankrupt the FAS. I’m aware of this organization and it seems I may be part of this effort. I’m walking along the street talking to someone about the anointing I have to see future market directions. I indicate this could help in funding the city efforts. There seems to be some interest in this. I run into James Bailey and he tells me he had a dream where Z3 was characterized as a city named, Harbor City. I tell him that’s amazing, because I had a dream about Harbor City as well.

A harbor, of course, is a refuge from the storm. It is an ark. I think the horse, aircraft carrier, Kingdom gate, and Harbor are all relating to something similar. There’s something important happening here, and it is about ready to be revealed. Additionally, note the reference to bankrupting FAS (opposite of FAZ), which I thought was rather cleaver. J

May 24, 2016 8:04 AM

Good Morning Jim…Last nights dream (one of many); I was talking to some people that were interested in buying our cottage. I let them know that our boat was also included in the price. The person then backed up his trailer with his boat that needed lots of maintenance work on it and I shared my boat condition was like new and had only 70 hours on the outboard engine. The scene then switched to me showing them around and the inside of the cottage pointing out that the inside was also move in condition. Next, I went into a back bedroom and grabbed a pair of shorts to change into….This was a pair of shorts I actually own in real life, but I could not get the shorts on as they were way to tight. EOD.

Based on what I believe I’ve been learning from you and others on the site, here is my simple interpretation. Selling the cottage represents some additional equity available to invest and is in good standing. Comparatively, his boat wasn’t seaworthy, but mine was and would certainly keep me dry (above water) and the “changing” into “shorts” was a message that it is NOT time to switch my long position yet to a short position.

Thoughts and comments are encouraged by anyone led to share.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
May 24, 2016 12:21 PM

BTW, congratulations on avoiding getting shot by the boy in the bear suit. Those warnings are to help us, so the bad news is avoidable. Note in another post I think we’re at the top of the first leg of the “M”, which is why you may need to change your “boat thinking”. I think it very possible we go down tomorrow. However, I have some bias here, and I get things wrong when I get “locked in” on incorrect ideas. However, that is my best understanding right now. J

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
May 24, 2016 12:01 PM

So, I think the dream says that there’s a large short opportunity, and it requires replacing the old boat ideas (that needs maintenance) with some new ideas. (The other boat person is likely yourself). Time passes (move to the back bedroom) and at that time going short is not the right idea (shorts don’t fit). I think the number of hours on the new boat may be a 70SPX point drop.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
May 24, 2016 11:58 AM

Tom. Here’s some of the underpinnings of the dream, then I’ll try to put it together. I have biases, which can impact the interpretation.
Anytime you are selling something that’s a short indicator.
The boat is another short indicator.
Back of the room is later in time, vs front of the room.
A pair of shorts, is “short”.

May 24, 2016 12:39 PM
Ok- let me, “chew” on this for a bit. Just when I thought I may be catching on to some of the symbolism it appears that I’m looking at my dream incorrectly. For clarification of my dream: – I’m the one selling my cottage (you think this is a short opportunity as I’m, “selling” something. – My newer boat not needing maintenance is included in the cottage sale (you believe this is another short indicator) – The other unidentified male selling his poorly conditioned boat and looking at my cottage (is likely me and indicates I need to “replace” old ideas with newer ones) – 70 hours on the engine (speculating this could be a point drop in S&P) – My shorts are way to tight to put on (indicates short is not the right idea) My questions as it seems that I’m not understanding the contradictions. – Why would you think that I’m the unidentified other male? – If i’m actually me in the dream, why would I sell my newer boat and replace with an older one? – If the shorts were to tight to wear, indicating being short is incorrect or not the right fit right now…why is there an opportunity to go short? Reading your interpretation, if it was you that had that dream, would you be moving from a long position to a short position? I did read that based on other dreams, indicators that you were thinking its time to close out your long and switch over….ie…top of hill, 3 point shot, green awning…etc. As a side note: another part of the dream, the male interested in my cottage did roll out an awning (large) on his boat, it was a drab color grayish/olive and he said it was used for musky fishing. Thank… Read more »
Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
May 24, 2016 12:45 PM

TomP. I may be confused about the guy with the boat needing maintenance. Is he essentially going to replace his existing boat with your 70 hour boat? That’s how I read it, thus the idea that a boat needing maintenance needs to be replaced by the nicer newer looking boat (an updated idea). I place the shorts scene as later in time (back in room) and occurs after the down move of the selling the new boat. In my thinking it’s the place were the M valley reverses and you don’t remain short, but will be going long. The trouble with shorts is an inverse metaphor, so it’s the opposite (as you are saying). But I don’t think presently, but later in time (back of room). Get some peace on it, I could have it wrong. It’s not an easy dream. J

May 24, 2016 1:14 PM
Yes- agreed, not an easy dream. As far as the person with the poorly maintained boat, there wasn’t much of a discussion about him buying my newer boat or replacing that boat with mine. It was almost as if it was add on that his boat needed replacing and my newer boat came with the cottage. Funny enough though…In the dream, I did go looking in and through his boat noticing the rust and the general state of disrepair thinking that it required a lot of work. The one part of the dream I’m stuck on the most is that the pair of shorts (again noting that I actually own these shorts in real life) were to tight and I couldn’t even get them past the upper part of my legs. To me this seemed the most important part of the drew!? Why didnt the shorts fit? Again I interpreted it wasn’t time for the “sort(s)” yet!? Of course…I could be way off on that too. It does seem as if the most recent pattern in the market has been a huge green day immediately followed by nearly the same red day or vice versa which kept the market choppy or trading within the same numerical area. I’m wondering if tomorrow follows that pattern or if that observation is even correct!? Yes, I did go into a back/different room to change into the shorts- there wasn’t any detail in the dream as to why I was doing this. A 70 point drop from today equates approximately to 700 points (599 + 152) and somewhat fits what I believe Phanuel saw awhile back regarding the DOW dropping below 17k then recovering. I need to go back and verify this as I’m trying to do this by memory now. Also…I did avoid… Read more »
May 24, 2016 5:10 PM

James….at this point, because I couldn’t get the “shorts” on, I am interpreting that it was NOT time for shorts. Had I been able to change into my shorts I think it would’ve meant change to short position!? I’m praying for a clarification dream. Whether or not I receive a dream, we will find out soon enough what the proper interpretation was.

May 24, 2016 1:16 PM

sorry about the spelling/grammar mistakes- I haven’t figured out how to scroll back up in the message to proof-read/edit prior to sending.

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
May 24, 2016 3:42 PM

TomP,

If on a computer, just use the arrow keys to scroll up and down. Hope that helps…

May 24, 2016 4:20 PM

Well Thank You Wayne C!

I am on a Mac and I usually scroll via the mouse less pad and all that did was scroll the entire page up or down, not the interior of the boxed comment writing area. I tried the up/down arrows and it worked.

Thank again as you saved me the embarrassment of having to go to my 10 year old, (for the umpteenth time) to show me how to work this technology. 🙂

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
June 5, 2016 7:20 AM

Glad to help, TomP !

Rob Perrett
May 25, 2016 11:27 PM

That’s interesting Tom! Thanks for pointing it out, I’ll make sure it gets fixed in the new version we are working on.

Thia
Thia
May 24, 2016 1:42 PM

I figured I’d write out an update from my Ford Fairlane dream. I just received huge conformation about it.

My first confirmation came while I was googling “Dearborn” and The Blaze TV started talking about the depression era in Dearborn right after I googled.

My second confirmation came from one of my dear friends. I finally told her everything that has been happening since September as well as the investing in the markets. I told her about my dream and she said that she had just a gotten chills. She then began to tell me of a dream about a classic car that was hidden in a dirty old barn. She said it was dark green but she didn’t know what kind of car it was. I should her a picture of the car is was planning on buying and it was the same 1960 Ford Fairlane… Just a different color.

Also, while I was watching The Blaze talk about Dearborn, they should a clip of FDR trying to convince people it was safer to put their money in the banks than under a mattress. This stirred my spirit. If I’m interpreting her dream correctly, the dark green car represents money and the old barn it was hidden in represents a mattress.

I have been praying to the Lord and asking for him to give me enough time to close on our ranch, find another one and buy supplies before anything bad hits. I believe that the “500” from my dream represents 500 days to get ready. I’m still seeking more clarification about the 500.

Morton
Morton
May 25, 2016 6:09 AM

Also the $500 bill was discontinued in 1969 and it would only be worth $100 today. Money under the mattress is better than not being able to get it out of the bank but also eventually the value of the dollar may be so little or die so many have heard to have silver and gold, also be able to barter and self sustain

Morton
Morton
May 25, 2016 5:50 AM

Cool dream and how God is leading you in confirmation with the info on Dearborn history and your friend. I thought of the American printed dollar from the Mint when you said the car was mint green and white.

Rob Perrett
May 24, 2016 9:27 AM

Amen, the time is short! But gifts from our Father are coming soon. Almost every ministry I know is short of cash – their vision needs more resources to make it happen. I can’t wait to be able to help more!

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
May 24, 2016 8:52 AM

Numbers 6:24-26
“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 24, 2016 6:32 AM

Thank you for this, James! It was like reading a fun, very descriptive short story. I too have been waiting for a HUGE financial blessing promised to me since 2008. I’ve been told it will happen in June. This is a season of judgment and miracles!