“I have allowed the enemy to gain a foothold in each nation that has turned its’ back on Me.”

After much prayer over this word, the Lord has released me to make it known. As in all words, please take it to the Lord in prayer. Blessings.

My son, the king has seen the writing on the wall, and although he knows what it means, he will not do anything to cause the coming judgments to stop. This nation, just as other nations that refused to repent, will fall and be overtaken by the enemy I have raised up to bring My judgment. I have allowed the enemy to gain a foothold in each nation that has turned its’ back on Me.

England – Though you think of yourself as great, you are not. The enemy is in your walls, and great destruction is coming.

France – You call yourself a democracy and you are open-minded, but the enemy has forced himself into your land to bring about chaos and calamity.

Germany – You wretched land! You have been judged, and great bloodshed will be upon your land.

Australia – Once a jewel set in the ocean, you have now become an open sewer of all forms of decadence. This year I have lifted My hand, and you will feel cold like never before.

South America – Because of the false gods you worship, destruction has come upon you. Your kings only seek to rob and hoard the wealth from the nations. I have sent My fire to burn the nation’s of Venezuela and Brazil.

Africa – My beloved, though you have sought Me and worshipped Me, many in the land have taken opportunity to cause chaos. Your faith in Me has rocked the halls of Heaven. Continue in the faith and bring in more souls.

America – you were once a proud nation, sending My people to all parts of the world to bring about the message of salvation. But now you have allowed corrupt men to change laws and bring about your destruction. My houses are nothing but gathering places of fools. They no longer preach the gospel, but preach every abominable lie. My people are not prayer warriors, they are reprobates living lies, thinking they are holy. War is coming! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!!!

My son, these nations have been weighed in the balances and found wanting. But the other nation that is defiled and corrupt that will soon feel My anger is Israel.

Israel – Because of your moral decadence and worship of other gods, I have brought My fury upon the land. I am bringing about the nations that surround the land to come against you with fury. Israel, Oh Israel, hear My voice calling you to repentance. Because you have not sought Me, blindness will be your curse and deafness your folly until the times are complete.

My son, hear Me now, I am speaking to My Remnant so they will know that I am soon coming through the door. My Remnant, those that I chose from the foundation of time are now ready to accomplish what I have chosen them for. Seek Me, My Remnant, and prayer as you have never done before, and I will reveal what is next for you. Pray for protection over your families and loved ones, for the enemy seeks to deter you from the mission I have for you. Seek Me with all you have; worship Me with all you have. I love you, My Remnant, My People, so very much. Amen.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

25 And this is the writing that was written, ME’NE, ME’NE, TE’KEL, U-PHAR’-SIN.
26 This is the interpretation of the thing: ME’NE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
27 TE’KEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
28 PE’RES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
29 Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.
30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.
31 And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old. (Daniel 5:25-31)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Sujit Thomas
June 7, 2018 7:17 AM
Foothold. Interesting word. Going by just the title of the post, here is what seems to stand out to me: the enemy gains a foothold in us when we turn our backs on the Lord. As much as the post is about many nations, I had a very strange experience yesterday that seems to bring this post down to the individual level. I am usually very happy to see my wife when she returns home from work. But last night, as we sat conversing after her return home, I felt an inexplicable surge of anger within me. It came out of nowhere. Just, right out of the blue. I seemed to then lose all love for my wife. It felt like a dark cloud of hatred had just descended upon me and was trying to consume me. And guess what I’d been doing just prior to this? I’d been praying in the Spirit while still going about my day! While I was confronting this sudden inexplicable change within me, another part of me, if that makes any sense, was continuing to pray in the Spirit and wondering, What in the world is this? I am not supposed to feel like this! What just happened to make me feel like this? But I could not pinpoint anything. Uncontrollable anger and rage had been spiritual strongholds in my pre-born-again life. But I knew it wasn’t true of me anymore. So what was this? There literally was something there that was trying to get me to scream and yell at my wife, but it felt so unnatural to me. Oh, I was tempted to do so, all right. But I resisted. It just wasn’t me. But that thing, whatever it was, so wanted to be me! My wife noticed the change in my… Read more »
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
June 7, 2018 12:13 PM

Hi Sujit,
I can certainly relate. I have four adult kids, all Born Again. Last week, I was told by my eldest son things that hurt me to my core. From his words that were from out of no where, and not even logical, I can now see how THE EVIL ONE, SATAN, has gained a foot hold in his, and in his wife’s beliefs toward me. The next day my son wrote a brief e-mail and told me he was SORRY about the mean things he had said about me, “but” he then went on to say other things I felt were unnecessary.

We see in the Gospels of our Savior, how in the last days persecution will come, and even the closest of families will be divided. Oh, how that word of warning hurts my heart. I think we must be on guard 24/7 anymore, for the “enemy is as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.” We must be careful and not “look” for trouble, but when it comes, we need to FOCUS ON JESUS CHRIST. Praying in tongues and praise proclaiming the Blood of Jesus over us and the situation is vital. However, at the same time our “old man” our human nature wants its own way. I keep getting the words for all of us . . .”be on guard.” Thanks for your very honest and helpful testimony
God Bless,
Linda

Sujit Thomas
June 7, 2018 1:33 PM

Hi, Linda.

Thank you for sharing. I cannot imagine how that must feel, sister, but then, I too am experiencing it. Yet though it hurts, I hold no grievance against them, because I know that they just don’t know any better. They can’t react any better. After all, I too was once just like them.

I’d reasoned once upon a time that it was only human to have outbursts of anger and say things in a rage that one didn’t mean, but now that I am a new creation in Christ who is able by the Spirit to put to death the works of the flesh, I know that my once-upon-a-time reasoning was flawed.

It may be human to have outbursts of anger and say things in a rage that one does not mean, without thinking, but they are not befitting to a child of the Most High. And we who are born again are no longer mere fleshly humans but new creations in Christ, living by the Spirit, children of the Most High. And when we live by the Spirit, we will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

But those in darkness cannot understand these things, my sister, for they can only be spiritually discerned. All we can do is keep them in prayer and continue to endure firmly to the end.

May the Holy One of Israel strengthen you in your spirit; may He bless you with His compassion, fill you with His forbearance, and entrust you with an intercessory spirit that you may continue to faithfully and firmly stand in the gap for those you love.

God bless you too, Linda.

John Barry
John Barry
June 8, 2018 8:48 AM

Brother Sujit , would you do me a favour and check out timfoster405 on youtube when you get a chance and give me your insight . I think he might be correct and would appreciate your thoughts on him if you get time . Blessings !

Sujit Thomas
June 10, 2018 10:35 AM
Hi, John. Greetings to you in Yahushua’s name. I did check out Tim’s YouTube channel; I admit I viewed his videos with great interest. I have prayed about what he shared, and I have pondered about them. I might be wrong, but the way he has searched out the scriptures and connected the dots in his videos seems to me to go beyond what an ordinary well-learned and well-researched Christian scholar might be able to do in the flesh. He had me wondering at times, How could I have not seen this? If there is something unbiblical in his videos, I have not been able to discern them. Either that is because my discernment is not up to scratch or because there isn’t anything unbiblical. That said, there have been times in my walk, John, when the Lord explained to me, in a uniquely personal manner, certain concepts, physical and spiritual, that I never quite understood before; perhaps on a simplistic level, I did, but not at his level of profundity. I’ve never been able to replicate that level of profoundness with anyone, probably because it requires me to be able to relate to people at a level of intimacy that only the Lord is capable of doing. So, I believe, there’ll always be something lacking or missing when we try to relate our spiritual insights and discoveries to one another because our explanations might be missing the unique and personal touch of how the Lord would have explained those things to us. I believe things are this way because while the Lord wants us to fellowship with each other, in order to truly understand each other or even scripture, he wants us to go back to him. Therefore, unless I have a direct word from the Lord to reject… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
June 10, 2018 11:10 AM

Thank you Brother Sujit , you were more than helpful . I am very careful about changing my mind about the Word , but if the evidence says / proves I must change my understanding I am open to learning . There is wisdom in a multitude of council and reasoning together in Christ as one body , I knew if you could , had time , you would search in the Spirit for that check in the Spirit if something is wrong with timfoster405 teaching . I have not gotten a check in the Spirit , you did not get a check nor has any of the other 7 , including James who have looked at this for me gotten a check in the Spirit . I consider this important info ! I had always thought we were all to be Bereans , I had no idea it could be a gift or anointing like James has for the wealth transfer , this amazes me . Thank you for your wisdom & council my friend . Blessings

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
June 7, 2018 9:36 PM

I sincerely THANK YOU for such kind and wise words, your reply helps a lot

“Lord God, enable us to walk in SPIRIT, and not in the flesh, no matter what fiery darts are thrown our way.” Amen

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
June 9, 2018 5:42 AM
Thank you Sujit for sharing this as I do agree that we are in times of incredible testing. I experienced something similar to what you experienced, a stirring in my soul, of anger/hurt/sadness over a few situations where I & my family have been deeply wronged which deeply hurt me. I could feel myself beginning to feel these emotions and I began to resist by stating over & over, “This is not my battle. I have given this to the Lord”. I stopped the escalation of emotions & thanked God for intervening & taking this heavy burden from me that I could not & would not carry. I did not want to feel what I felt when I initially refused to turn this burden over to the Lord. As a separate battle & clear demonstration of the Enemy on the prowl to destroy, the Enemy has a full on attack towards my teenage daughter who despite receiving so many talents, spiritual gifts, intelligence & loveliness from our amazing Father, views herself as worthless & not deserving of love. 😢. My heart is broken. 💔. When & how could the exact opposite of who she is manifest in her mind? I know this is a spiritual battle to distract me from growing in my faith & doing God’s work and this really, really hurts. Seeing your child suffer is like open-heart surgery without the anesthesia. 😭. Please say prayers for her restoration of her self-esteem, self-confidence & return to her previously happy life. We must be so vigilant to these footholds. I have prayed for you, Brad C. & Linda Courtney. The attacks are intensifying. We need to band together in supporting our Brothers & Sisters in Christ as the Enemh continues to try to break & weaken us any way… Read more »
Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
June 10, 2018 3:47 PM

Dear Expat girl, our prayer group have been dealing with a situation recently with a grand daughter, and each one of us have been saying the whole of Psalm 139 over her every day in order to break the lies of the enemy and so that she will be able to see herself as God sees her. Just yesterday after more than 40 days confessing Psalm 139, there was the first breakthrough. Still much more to go, but God wants marathon runners not sprinters so we keep going! Nothing like the word of God!

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
June 10, 2018 6:46 PM

Thank you Lynne NZ 😘! I will pray that right now! At this exact moment, I am reveling in hearing my daughter’s laughter in the background. I am so joyful! After spending 2 1/2 hours crying throughout the day yesterday, it is a welcome respite from the battle we are in.

Sujit Thomas
June 10, 2018 10:49 AM

Hi, Expat Gal.

Thank you for your prayers. On a certain level, I can relate to what your daughter is going through, because it is a road I’ve walked on. It was a very long journey. If not for the Lord’s mercy, my life could have turned out very, very different. You rightly discern that this is a spiritual battle, and that is a great advantage, because you can wage your battles accordingly. I will pray for your daughter, sister.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
June 10, 2018 6:44 PM

Thank you Sujit for the prayers. I am sorry to read this battle was yours as well but what an amazing testimony to have conquered it! For those loving the affected person looking in from the outside, it is scary when there is a strong disconnect between reality & that person’s perception. Julie Whebdee (iamcallinguounow.blogspot.com) has an excellent spiritual warfare prayer on her website that I prayed this morning. It is the most all-inclusive prayer I have read to date. She recommends using it every 1 1/2 months & there is a shorter prayer she shares to use on a daily basis.

Brad C
Brad C
June 7, 2018 3:58 PM

Sujit: I had basically the exact same experience yesterday myself. I know some of it came up due to money issues but for half the day I felt I was going to lose it and blow up at my wife…asked God why it was so strong and kept telling myself to not say anything……tried working it off outside in the yard also. I some times feel that way in my office too when I know I have to deal with an issue with residents. You just get the feeling of anger and need to walk away from the situation for awhile and spend some quit time.

Brad C
Brad C
June 7, 2018 3:59 PM

….Quiet time

Rowena O
Rowena O
June 7, 2018 10:54 AM

Also, command it to go, out loud.Another fighting tactic, Sujit.

Sujit Thomas
June 7, 2018 10:57 AM

Amen, Rowena! I agree.

Brandon J
Brandon J
June 8, 2018 8:14 AM
It is so so refreshing to read some honesty and some struggle. There is a pressure inside cultural Christianity to be “holy as I Am holy” so to speak. Which is why the sin management style gospels are so prevalent. About 5 years ago I had a dream and thr meaning of this dream was given in segments over the last 5 years as well. In short, at first it was daylight and I was at the mall. I went in for a pair of shoes. I already knew exactly which pair I wanted. I was getting upset at the salesman as he kept ignoring me and leading me to other shoes (I wanted to walk in the spirit). Next scene it’s now night time out. I’m in a strange place that these men are trying to keep me busy and waiting. I realize it and go to leave when I am confronted by a very very angry little man. I finally get by him and drive away in a hurry. That angry little man is a some kind of spirit I keep having to wrestle with. I keep having cycles of feeling extremely agitated for day or two and it’s very hard not to be mean as it is very mean. One thing I am learning is not just to bind it etc, (as I spent over a year of my life learning deliverance and healing by Dr. Ralph Gilbert) but often God uses these spirits to His own end. I don’t know this yet as I’m waiting for more instructions, but after the harshness of my training and cleansing the past few years the Lord may be allowing this to help strengthen me for much bigger battles ahead. Peace to you. Thanks for the refreshing comment you had.… Read more »
Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
June 8, 2018 7:40 PM

If this is Leviathan, the twisting turning serpent, then fasting is the best strategy against it.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
June 8, 2018 11:55 AM

I believe you have discovered a strategy of the enemy. I see this level of attack happening with most people. Certainly one way he will use to destroy Christians.

John Barry
John Barry
June 6, 2018 7:42 AM

Brother Bryon Says about England & France , the enemy is in your walls / land , who could this enemy be ? Clearly it is Islam , the same holds true for Germany & America , I think this word clearly points to a day of Jihad coming to these nations and I believe it will happen during this coming war in the middle east when Israel starts winning . Blessings

CC.
CC.
June 6, 2018 7:12 AM
I too live in Australia and have seen & witnessed so much both inside the Churches & from outside the Churches…I was weeping last night & could not stop for over an hour or more…I felt so heavy & burdened…seeing the Guatemala volcano on the news & the previous 4 posts…including Christopher Harris & Byron & the 2 posts re North Carolina…there is no turning back…the only place is on our knees in true humility & brokenness. there are many verses re Humility. etc… .I can verify what Peter Harbison has mentioned – Melbourne has had the coldest morning in 36 years ,down to -4 degrees.I even said to my husband back in March I think we may be in for a cold winter. My 20 year old son had a dream on 14 th March 2017 that I mentioned to Alison Pound about…in the dream he saw a huge black wave come in. in the wave was buildings, debris, & people being sucked into the wave.he heard & saw the word “CALAMITY” …this was well before the LGBT..REFERENDUM ,VOTE WHATEVER U WANT TO CALL IT ..NAME IT! WAS PASSED THRU THE SENATE IN DECEMBER 2017. ….THAT WAS A DAY OF NO TURNING BACK FOR THIS NATION As the so called politicians & the people voted to allow same sex ,marriage….it was indeed a turning point in this nation following in America’s footsteps. Alison encouraged me to pray with my son re his dream & repent stand in the gap for the sins of this nation. I still continue to do that with a heavy heart…Alison said prayer may change (lessen) the severity of the fallout from the dream my son saw; but it would not stop it all together. we know in our hearts it is coming…! a sad… Read more »
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
June 6, 2018 12:44 AM

AMAZING GRACE FOR CERTAIN, JUST AMAZING!!! When this prophecy spoke of Africa in the manner in which it did, I knew this IS the Holy Spirit. I follow a former Scientist, named Dr. David Owour, who preaches in many nations. His home is in one of the African nations, and par excellence, this MAN of GOD draws in millions of souls throughout many countries in Africa and around the world. He has a brilliant mind, and the ANOINTING of the Almighty rests heavily upon him. Yes, AFRICA is where we will find people hungry for the truth of the Most High God. People have little, but will sacrifice all kinds of comfort to hear the WORD of God. Oh, and Baptism of the Holy Spirit falls daily as do signs, wonders and miracles in that land. In contrast, the USA is utterly pathetic. IMHO!!

Peter Harbison
June 6, 2018 1:41 AM

Here in Australia (where winter is in the middle of the year) we have been experiencing unusually low temperatures at least by our standards. It sounds as though we are in for a cold winter. Mind you I spent three years living in Saskatchewan (Canada) and it is amazing how acclimatised one can get. Refer https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/06/01/07/49/australia-weather-melbourne-sydney-brisbane-winter-forecast
(All the best with the wedding James.)

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
June 8, 2018 3:13 PM
Thank you for that post and the comments added by brother Sujit. Not some hours ago, I was caught suddenly by an spirit of anger which I called upon the Lord immediately to bring back his spirit of self control in me. I kept repeating I am cool, I can’t get angry. Then, I say Lord helps me not to over react. Help me to remain calm and have self control. As suddenly it has appeared, the anger left me. Two years back, God opened my spiritual eyes for me to see people with different forms mainly their heads. I was not understanding, till he made me meet with a brother in Christ who then told me that I was seeing their true self and the spirit that is riding them. Suddenly, I realized that they were so many walking already among us who don’t look holy to me. Then, I heard a voice saying to me, they are dormant right now waiting for the greenlight from the chief evil to come into actions. This has shaken my heart but I also knew that God will protect those who are his. Recently, I was insulted by a close mate to me, one who was my prayer partner. We have been through terrible battle together and I was so much surprised by her sudden hate & anger towards me. Its has saddened me for days till I heard Holy Spirit, telling me to pray earnestly for her to be set free from bitterness and anger. It was her major stronghold before and it was suddenly back much stronger than before. Yesterday, I was out to do the Lord’s work. I could notice and sense the hate and anger people were feeling for each other. There was sudden fight through out my… Read more »
Sujit Thomas
June 10, 2018 10:55 AM

LilyLamb,

Thank you for sharing this.

Hymn Revival
June 6, 2018 12:42 AM

It is very fitting this was posted ar 11:11

British Tom
British Tom
June 11, 2018 3:22 AM

Whilst I would agree with the sentiment of the message RE England I am puzzled why the Lord would make the mistake of refering to England when England does not exist as an entity in its own right politically, it does not have its own parliament nor minister but sits under a United Kingdom Parliament governed by MP’s from all over the UK. The enemy is within Britains walls and its Britain that thinks itself great. We do not have English passports, we have British ones.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
June 13, 2018 4:02 AM

British Tom, did you think this comment had been deleted???

British Tom
British Tom
June 13, 2018 4:54 AM

Suffering Catfish, where did that appear from, it wasn’t there this morning. I perused the line umpteen times and it wasn’t there. Thats dodgy. Ok cool beans mate, thanks for letting me know. PTL

Peachey
Peachey
June 8, 2018 3:15 PM

I was given an awareness a couple of days ago of where the U.S. is at. The last couple of years the Lord has been exposing the sins of this nation, other nations, world, banking and financial systems, church leaders, etc. It is like presenting evidence in a jury trial. I felt that the trial is over, and it is now in the deliberation phase for the coming judgements, how long, severity, type, where, etc That soon the sentence will be passed according to the Lord’s will, and his judgements will take place. Jesus is a just God. I pray for mercy over this nation, and his people, and mercy over his areas of refuge, etc.

Mike M
Mike M
June 7, 2018 11:35 AM

Off topic but judgment related. Baseball-sized hail in North Texas.

One of the residents interestingly enough said it sounded like “God was throwing rocks at us.”