“I knew all my Reddcoin which was waiting in orders had been stolen off the exchange.”

I had a warning dream in the early hours of 26th October.  I believe God was showing me what the enemy’s plans are and is calling those who are invested in Reddcoin (RDD) to rise up and intercede and pray for protection of your investments. When I woke up from the dream, the Lord reminded me of the scripture:

My eye looks upon those who lie in wait for me; my ears hear the evildoers that rise up against me. (Psalm 92:11)

I dreamed I went onto an exchange website to check sell orders or update them as I normally do, but when I clicked on the link at the top to go to the orders page (it seemed to be at top left but I know Bittrex order link is on the right), a page dropped down which said something about ‘HH? has been here’ and it blocked any access to the place where you could check on your crypto orders. I knew all my RDD which was waiting in orders had been stolen off the exchange.

I am not sure what exchange was in the dream, but I am only on Bittrex and Cryptopia and Cryptopia’s orders don’t need renewing, so it could have been Bittrex. The webpage was white, which indicates daytime mode on Bittrex (mine is usually set on dark) and I remember that while I was walking around in shock trying to inquire about the RDD which had vanished, it was dark around me. At least 400,000 RDD had been stolen and there was nothing I could do about it. It seemed the people who owned the exchange had put out a notice that they could not help anyone who had lost crypto as it had happened across the board with investors who had RDD sell orders.

I have no idea what the ‘HH?’ refers to, but in the dream, it was some kind of shadowy group who did things in hiddenness and then left ‘calling cards’ to show they were responsible.

Then in the next scene of the dream, I was holding a bunch of copper wires which had to be coupled together with some kind of apparatus which had two thick silver-colored chains. I asked the man holding the equipment to help me because the copper wires had to be bent into place to connect and this required strength. In the dream, I thought copper wire would be easy to bend because it’s soft, but it seemed somehow the whole operation required help. It seemed like some kind of electrical connection that needed to be completed.

A tall man was pacing around in the background. Then he finally said, “Let me do this, because this is why I am here.”

It’s hard to explain what that electrical coupling looked like, but it was big, like a giant ‘U’ which would fit around a man’s neck with the silver chains attached and hanging down, almost like some kind of yoke to bear the weight of carrying something big. For some reason, they reminded me of the chains which hang down and are attached to the High Priest’s breastplate, which would mean they are to carry the weight of what is on the Lord’s heart; His kingdom plans. The chains were as thick as my arm.

Copper is a good conductor of electricity. The copper wire order being set in place seemed to be something about getting a current flowing – perhaps to get the RDD rocket to fire up and blast off.

Two days before I had this dream, I was prompted to buy a 3-sided flame-shaped Chalcopyrites stone. Amazingly, ‘Chalco’ means ‘copper’ and ‘pyrites’ means ‘to ignite or set on fire’. The Hebrew word translated ‘copper’ also means ‘coin’ and copper is a reddish gold color. So I feel that this dream coupled with the sign of the stone is speaking of the need to pray for 1) our RDD sell orders to be marked, hidden and protected from the thief and 2) power to be generated by our prayers to ignite the RDD rocket to blast off and release finances for the Kingdom purposes He has shown us are on His heart.

Somehow in my mind in the dream, the man who was sent to help with this was connected to the word ‘Ed’. I thought it was his name, but when I was praying further into the dream, the Lord reminded me that ‘ed’ is the Hebrew word for ‘witness or recorder’. So this man is a recording angel like the one mentioned in Ezekiel 9, who went through the city and put a mark on all those who God wanted protected, before destruction was unleashed.

It seems we need to pray urgently against being robbed of what is rightfully due to us for use in God’s kingdom in the days ahead, and this dream is a warning that intercessory prayer is required to generate power and that God has commissioned angels to help us both with the marking and protection and to cause His power to flow through the REDD copper wire.

I was personally led to break bread, open up the exchange pages where I have RDD orders in place, go to my orders and pray and anoint the computer, asking for them to be marked for protection from the coming destruction in the financial arena.

My sell orders were only due to be renewed on the 7th of November, the day after the mid-term elections. So I am also wondering if the enemy is planning to use the news of the pipe bombs, the caravan in Mexico and the elections to distract people’s focus, so that the hacking and theft can occur unnoticed. If you have sell orders which are to be renewed around the first week of November, it may be a good idea to do it now as we may not be able to get onto the exchanges for some reason around that time. And I would recommend that consistent prayer be done over this matter for the next two weeks at least. Remember Daniel had to wait 21 days before the angel was able to break through with the answer.

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Christine Beadsworth
October 28, 2018 11:45 AM

Today I was praying about whether I should move my RDD into a wallet offline and the Lord pointed out to me that He did nto move his people out of Egypt before the destroyer passed over. he just covered and hid them under the Blood. In the same way I believe if we pray and ask for covering and protection of the Blood on those sell orders, that the thief who comes to steal, kill nad destroy will not find them.

Mikey H
Mikey H
October 28, 2018 12:59 PM

…. and lets ALL be praying, and covering ALL our RDD sell orders.
Amen.

October 28, 2018 11:33 PM

Great point Christine. Thanks for sharing that.

Christopher Harris
November 12, 2018 4:12 AM

Hi everyone, this morning after I woke and still in bed the number 5977 BTC came to me. I had not been thinking about crypto much at all and when It came to me it also came with a peace. Perhaps a drop to at least there coming soon. God bless. Christopher.

Christopher Harris
November 14, 2018 12:39 AM

I had a dream this morning 14/11/2018 and I saw a trading view chart with my Dad and saw the Dow I believe had dropped significantly in up and down jagged spikes. I saw it had stepped down in stages about 3 times and then I saw the price of RDD was 0.138 cents and changed to 0.17 cents. I believe the Lord may be showing a good entry for RDD here, confirming the last two dreams I’ve had of this price range. God bless. Christopher.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 20, 2018 11:33 AM

Christopher, you “then I saw the price of RDD was 0.138 cents and changed to 0.17 cents” is what happened this morning. 🙂

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 20, 2018 11:34 AM

*your “then…

Ron
Ron
November 20, 2018 2:14 AM

So the DOW is going to give us some indication of when to enter RDD? Has the DOW had it’s jagged spikes about three times yet? After the third one, it looks like buying RDD will be wise.

Ed, is this how you interpret this dream also?

Ron

Ron
Ron
November 20, 2018 1:46 AM

Christopher: Those are very high price valuations when you consider what RDD is at right now. Are you sensing that entering RDD very cheaply may be a wise decision very soon?

Christopher Harris
November 20, 2018 3:03 AM

Ron thats in cents those prices I saw. We are at 0.00145 usd or 0.145 cents so in a good buy zone for RDD I think. The lowest I’ve seen is 0.138 cents and we are very close to that. I made a video on my youtube about this a few days ago though I didnt link here: https://youtu.be/WZ6zvMPVyRo I think it’s a good buy, not saying it couldn’t go lower. Watch for potential spike from 4200 area BTC as I saw a large gain from what should be that area, Jason shared my post about it. Seeing the dow what I saw and the current RDD price from my dream I believe is fulfilled or close to being fulfilled on the 1 hour chart on trading view with 3 up downs. God bless.

John T
John T
November 20, 2018 6:22 AM
Bitcoin has just dropped to $4.2k and rebounded to $4.4k. Rdd has reached its lowest price of $0.00133320 and rebounded to the $0.00144 range. Thank you Christopher Harris, your prophetic targets have been fulfilled again! Bitcoin has now reached the prophetic target of below $6k and $4.2k when many z3ers saw huge spikes in Rdd happening. Someone dreamed of Rdd’s big rise happening when bitcoin dropped to $4.2k but it did not materialise this time. $4.2k is now the new support for bitcoin so it is very likely that if bitcoin rises up and then plunges again, $4.2k will once again act as the support line. I will be monitoring closely the remaining Saturdays in November, December and January (bear market could possibly extend for a few months) for possible huge huge rises since several z3ers have dreams of the big rise in Rdd taking place on a Saturday and Christine’s time given was US 1.16pm if I remembered correctly. If Rdd does spike soon, great. If not, I shall hold my Rdd and wait patiently for the next bear market. I believe this is a test of faith and patience by The Lord. Only true believers of Christ will hold and reap the final huge rewards bestowed upon us. Please note that there is a good chance that bitcoin may drop even further down to $3.5k from a technical perspective although no one has dreamed of bitcoin at $3k range. God Bless.
Christine Beadsworth
November 20, 2018 7:31 AM

the time I had was 1:16am my time (in South Africa) which was round 16:16pm the day before US time (9 hrs behind), so putting the puzzle pieces together, it seemed when it was Sunday morning 1:16am my time and still Saturday in USA, then spike would happen.

ed h
November 20, 2018 11:53 AM

Christopher,
A very experienced trader and myself yesterday went over your numbers after Jason posted them. It is truly amazing how you were given these months ago. BTC hit 4209.13 as the 24hr low. the top of the spring action is approx 7900-8100 puts your 7600 in there.There is no way you could have made this up.
God showed you basically the bottom of RDD. The day before BTC tanked you were shown 5977. Again he showed you BTC was going down.amazing.
Glory be to God brother, he has blessed you with this.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 20, 2018 3:32 AM

Ron, these are prophetic revelations, NOT financial advice.
I think that Christopher THINKS that those RDD prices MIGHT BE good entry points AFTER a significant drop in the DOW.

DOW hasn’t plunged yet, so RDD might still have a downward and upward cycle, before a financial crisis.

Christopher Harris
November 20, 2018 3:41 AM

Dear Cunny, I believe what I saw could have been fulfilled. In the dream I saw the chart and it was already completed when I then saw the RDD price, I didn’t see the moves being made. Therefore some of the price moves that have already occurred could form part of what I saw. Because we hit the prices in RDD I saw which was 0.138 cents what I saw could be fulfilled, which was 3 jagged moves up and down. Check this photo:

Christopher Harris
November 20, 2018 3:42 AM

Couldn’t figure out how to direct link the image, here’s the link: https://ibb.co/nBuuH0

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 20, 2018 3:51 AM

It is still possible that these RDD numbers might be repeated AFTER a plunge in equities.

ed h
November 12, 2018 12:36 PM

Not prophetic but I really think it will happen this week at the end of this week or weekend. We will see.

SAC
SAC
November 12, 2018 9:43 PM

Hey Ed H-
Have you ran anÿ fibs on RDD lately? Seems to be a lot of resistance at $.0025. Are you seeing a further drop?

ed h
November 13, 2018 12:17 PM

SAC,
Here are my levels.
Down side .00243 , .00199 and .00143
Upside .00274, .00305 and .00344
If BTC can hold I think RDD will go up. If BTC falls so will RDD.
Christopher just posted he saw BTC at 5977. I saw 5500 last week.Timing is the issue. Just based on TA I believe it is sooner than later, but I could be wrong.
I mostly post these for traders and not long term investors. RDD will do what all the prophetic has seen, but until then I want to add more by trading it.

SAC
SAC
November 13, 2018 9:50 PM

Thanks a bunch, Ed. I always value, trust, and appreciate your insight and input. BTW, looks like my last limit buy order at .00235 just hit.

ed h
November 14, 2018 1:34 PM

SAC,
Dude, praise God BTC just hit 5500.00 to the penny as the 24 low. RDD also hit .001984. I posted .00199

SAC
SAC
November 14, 2018 2:27 PM

Wow, you really nailed both the BTC and RDD numbers, as well as the timing being this week!

SAC
SAC
November 14, 2018 2:21 PM

Amen, Brother Ed! God is good!!!

Mr.Maal
November 14, 2018 4:41 AM

Found a Satoshi to USD (Converter). I hope you all find it useful. Please reply, if it’s useful or not.

Mr.Maal
November 14, 2018 12:31 PM

BTC just hit $5782, then $5654 on coinbase; seems to be declining.

Robert
Robert
November 14, 2018 11:22 AM

Is good but is limited to bitcoin only. A good converter with many options is offered by Coinmarketcap

Mr.Maal
November 14, 2018 12:31 PM

Thank you Robert.

Christopher Harris
October 27, 2018 12:43 AM

Thank you Christine for sharing this. Reminds me of a dream I had on 14th June 2018 that I posted here “…I woke from a dream and saw my Bittrex got hacked into even though I have an authenticator and I got notified by alert email someone logged in. I saw they moved RDD into ETN, showing ETN at Bittrex interestingly. Hope it doesn’t go to plan for the enemy but changing my pass etc. God bless. Christopher.”

I didn’t add this earlier but in the dream it looked like they were about to try to transfer the funds out but I was able to lock down the account. Since that dream I changed my password and changed my bittrex email to one not linked with my regular gmail. I agree regarding what you feel we should pray for regarding this. Christopher.

Zztopguy
Zztopguy
October 29, 2018 5:24 PM

Moved rdd into etn. I believe that may have been a instruction to purchase etn once rdd price rises and your sell orders are filled. We know the enemy watches this forum. It would not surprise me if there were plans to steal our RDD once it becomes valuable. I plead the Blood of Jesus over all of our financial accounts and future trading activity. I pray in the name of Jesus that all plans and schemes of the enemy be foiled before they come to fruition. Protect your investments Lord so that your people may do mighty works for your kingdom. In Jesus name I pray! Amen.

Devin
Devin
October 29, 2018 10:46 AM

Christopher, in your dream, do you remember how you were able to lock down the account prior to their attempt to transfer the funds out of the account? What did you see in your dream that indicated that they were trying to move the funds out of your account? Please share more details about that particular dream. Thanks.

Dwight
Dwight
October 29, 2018 11:36 AM

When you login to your Bittrex account you should always receive an email notifying you of a login. In that email you have the option to select “disable your account”, here is the wording from the email.

If you are not the one who logged in or this login is suspicious, please disable your account and file a ticket at support.bittrex.com. If your account is disabled in this way, it will remain disabled for at least 24 hours after you contact support.

John
October 30, 2018 10:59 PM

Hi Christopher,
I watched a couple of your vids on Youtube.
Do you think we should have a limit sell order for RDD in place now before the midterms elections happen here in the USA?
I know timing is tough What price are you expecting soon.?
I have a bunch of RDD and I am not sure what to do at this point.
Praying but would like to have some idea what others are doing in the cryptos.
John

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
October 27, 2018 4:40 PM

Sincere thanks Christine for the warning. Deeply concerning. I have just changed my password on Bittrex and will regularly use a vpn to access Bittrex. The concern is if there is a corrupt employee/programmer within Bittrex he/she could easily steal our Bittrex. I will pray for God’s protection for every z3news RDD holder, may God bless His ministry thru us and protect the means available thru our RDD holdings ,
Phil

SAC
SAC
October 27, 2018 9:59 PM

Phil-
I had just done the same – praying over all Z3’ers RDD investments – prior to reading your post. I take that as confirmation that we should continue holding up and praying over each other’s RDD investments until the long-awaited payoff finally occurs. We have waited far too long to let Satan steal it from us now. God bless.

November 14, 2018 6:31 PM

This is a response to an email that was deleted.
RDD going down is a good thing for several reasons.
1) The prophetic has not yet been fullfilled on the low targets.
2) The TA and prophetic are almost lined up.
3) RDD going up 6 months ago would have been less of a blessing than this waiting time.
4) Gives most of us another opportunity to add more.
5) The entire point of prophetic trading is trusting that what has been revealed needs to be prayed over and seeking God for wisdom and guidance.
6) The long journey weeds out the get rich people.
7) There is more than 1 way to invest. Buy and hold or try to trade in and out for more gains.
So the down on RDD today is a great thing.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 14, 2018 6:58 PM

Good list, Ed. Per #6, this wait weeds out those who do not live by faith and those who would not use the gains for God’s purpose.

Devin
Devin
November 15, 2018 6:36 AM

Ed, do you still think silver needs to rise to $21 before the spike in RDD? BTC is currently below $5400. I’m guessing RDD could spike any day now, but I do not know. A lot of the visions and dreams that the Z3’ers have had about RDD spiking indicated that it would take place when BTC is below $6000, and here we are at $5385 for BTC. I thought that we would reach these price levels after the second wave, but I’m pleasantly surprised that we have reached them sooner than I expected. Also, I remember you mentioning a while ago that you had a dream in which you saw that you had twice the amount of RDD that you had at the time of the dream. When RDD drops to around $0.0015, were you planning on loading up on more RDD to reach the amount that you saw in your dream? Thanks.

ed h
November 15, 2018 4:59 PM

Devin,
Yes I think silver still goes up first.i am not buying any RDD at the moment. BTC hit a low RSI yesterday that has not been seen since Aug 2015. I am waiting for the next few weeks to see what happens LTC hit an RSI of 11.8 yesterday so I bought that. I think my amount of RDD God showed me was an encouraging dream of things to come.
My current thoughts are we have more time on the RDD road. I keep my sells open just in case. We could have a slight bounce here but the downside potential is a real possibility.I find it very interesting that Christopher posted 5977 the day before BTC tanked. 6000 has been a major line for months. curios if 5977 is the next top area before it drops again.His .00177 is also the level of a double bottom. His .00138 matches up very well with some fib levels at .00151 and .00143.

Lolu
Lolu
November 18, 2018 2:52 PM

Looks like RDD hit 0.0017 today…

November 1, 2018 12:15 PM

Z3, had a dream last night to be in prayer about.
Saw a man lifting a huge sign to the top of a building.
He was held on by cables and only he was doing the job. The sign was very big and rectangular shaped.
He lifted it very quickly up the building. Attached it and then he and the sign fell down below the level of the existing sign on the building. It then went a bit higher.
EOD.
I prayed for a dream about the crypto market last night. I believe the rectangular sign represents a fib level area. BTC could go higher to the 6800-7400 area soon..It will fail. Then fall back down below where it is now. The fib range below is 6100-5820.
I did see 6200 and then 5500 about a week ago in a vision.
On Gemini BTC hit 6200.00 as the low
If this happens soon it is tradeable . If BTC can break 6400 I will enter BTC and put a 25% sell order at 6900,7000 ,7100 and 7200. Then place a 25% buy at 5800,5700,5600 and 5500.
Not financial advice. Trade only what you can afford to lose. Most of all seek wisdom. I could be wrong.

Robson
Robson
November 3, 2018 3:32 AM

when Christopher was moved to buy i think it was when rdd was at .0023, he was told when btc hits 5700 (dont recall btc exact), he was already in, anyway it’s to drop to .0015 thats 50%. just inquiring for clarity, understanding if i should back out for double/triple. (Not advice, just seeking opinions). Enough to take out? If so, is etn or xlm better to wait for drop since btc may drop soon also, then spike?just seeking refuge to avoid perspiration (am i reading incorrectly)? Ive been interested in xlm, etn but I’m blank if they drop same, worse or spike during this. Ill seek. any witness help or opinion/discussion appreciated. This is the same as rdd moving from 1 to 2. Thanks 🙂

November 5, 2018 10:56 AM

Robson,
Since I am not 100% sure of the market direction this is my strategy. I have low buys on BTC, LTC, PPT, XLR, DGB, and RDD. If the markets go up and fail I will take some profits on LTC and RDD. If the markets go down I will buy on the lows again .
Trading in and out of RDD is tricky at these low levels. If RDD has a 30-40% day that is much easier.
My short term RDD was .0033 or .0026

Corrine
Corrine
November 5, 2018 11:48 AM

Ed H, hi thanks for the information.. I guess I’m a little confused, I’ve been listening to Bix Weir and Jsnips and both have recommended getting crypto off exchanges especially if banks start wobbling.. i didn’t take them too seriously until I heard James podcast .. so my thinking is to sell all my alt coins, even though I’m massively in the negatives, I bought many of them last December 🙁. Then exchange them for bitcoin and pull them off exchange. But now this morning I’m thinking maybe i should have Redd coin still on there? My idea was to re purchase at 0.0015 . Appreciate any advice or thoughts..blessings,
Corrine

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
November 5, 2018 8:15 PM

Corrine, I don’t know if many have noticed, but COB has dropped down to .014 cent range. COB has been seen at $1.15 that is almost a staggering 85 times return. I have sold my coins that were in profit to buy more COB. LTC will do great, but COB is going to have huge returns on this next bullish move. I don’t recommend selling any coins at a loss, we may be only a month or two away from the crypto bull run.
God bless.

November 5, 2018 11:07 PM

ETH,
Bought more COB today. It is on sale big time.
Still think we could go down some more though.
We will see if BTC can hold.

Ali
Ali
November 10, 2018 6:42 PM

What exchange did you buy cob on? And do you have sell orders for them?

November 11, 2018 1:45 AM

Got the last set on Etherdelta. Yes I have sells on Mercatox, Etherdelta and Cobinhood.I have them set at current BTC and ETH prices but adjust as they move.

Ali
Ali
November 11, 2018 6:55 AM

Do you have your sell orders for the 1.15$ price?

November 11, 2018 8:39 PM

25% at .50
25% at .75
40% at 1.00
10% at 1.25
Will adjust as needed.

R Cannon
R Cannon
November 11, 2018 9:10 PM

Ed H
Are your sell orders for COB exchanging into USDT, BTC, or ETH at Cobinhood?

November 11, 2018 9:19 PM

ETH on Cobinhood.

Jason V
November 10, 2018 11:40 PM
EarsToHear
EarsToHear
November 6, 2018 1:18 AM

I hear you Ed, these are bargain prices. I’ve been adding as they drop, looking forward to the bull run when it gets here☺

November 6, 2018 1:41 AM

BTC and LTC are still below their 50EMA. That is a resistance level they need to break.
6533 and 55.39. Until then we float sideways. Or in Cobs case today go scuba diving to the depths.

November 6, 2018 3:18 PM

ETH. Oh yah buying the dips was fantastic. COB up 38%.

John McCanada
John McCanada
November 3, 2018 8:42 PM

Robson, I have all my RDD in with sell orders priced out at the range Heather-CL posted here, fyi. I will think about purchasing more if RDD goes down to CH’s level, that’s just my strategy. Bless you.

November 1, 2018 1:42 PM

Thanks Ed H.

Jeff W
Jeff W
November 1, 2018 4:16 PM

James, please take a look at a current 3 month SPX chart; at the slanted W shape. I’m curious as to what your thoughts are about that. It even has that great wedge in the center spike.

November 1, 2018 7:07 PM

Thanks for sharing that. I am probably all alone on this one because the W I am tracking is so distorted it is currently unrecognizable. Earlier this year, I believe God showed me the first half of the W had completed when it hit bottom on April 2. From there, I was expecting the second half to look similar to the first half, but it has taken much longer and moved much higher than I expected. Separately, I believe He showed me it will be slanted down, meaning the second bottom would be lower than the first. The first bottom was 2535, so it should be lower than that. I think we’ll see it completed soon.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 2, 2018 4:13 AM

Dear James, i am going to stick with what you saw prophetically.
– Earlier on this year, you saw the last leg of the “W” being formed by a few big whooshes upwards
– On July 20 2017, you released a word about a line graph:
– Recently, you saw +166 in SPX points

From these details, i “think” that we are still near the bottom of the small, but steep “V” formation, and we need to see the second leg UPWARD of this “V”, which is also part of the larger “W” formation.

Remember, it is a “W” formation, but not necessarily a perfect W – the chart looks like a vertical “zigzag” formation.

Robson
Robson
November 3, 2018 1:01 AM

Speaking of v patterns, just as silver rose, i kept seeing a big v. It was pretty fast silver did exactly that. I’m just grateful to be able to see although i didnt act it was fun and reassuring. Im just awaiting rdd etn xlm moves right now but its sideways. Thanks to all here. I prayed over my equipement, as well for protection, got a bitfi wallet but it doesnt support any except btc and ltc, useful later

November 2, 2018 7:05 AM

I agee, we are still completing the small dog drop. Then comes the big dog.

Robson
Robson
November 3, 2018 8:53 AM

Im a little confused when market numbers are mixed in btc and fib, etc. Is rdd expected to fall soon? Any witnesses? Thanks for all the knowledge here, greatly appreciated. Im at a crossroads wanting to pick up more but if this is the first drop when rdd jumps. Id hate to miss it

william
william
November 3, 2018 8:23 PM

About rdd, Christopher Harris and Chritine Beadsworth have warning dream about to wait and stay in the line for take off. Who getting out of line may risk of missing its take off.

Most of people would just add more rdd when rdd go down to $0.0015.

Robson
Robson
November 3, 2018 9:14 PM

Thank you, exactly the reminder I needed. I was attempting to dabotage myself 🙂

Robson
Robson
November 3, 2018 9:15 PM

sabotage (tiny phone keyboard) 😉

william
william
November 2, 2018 8:15 AM

James,
Can you share what number of S&P you expect to be the bottom of the small dog?

william
william
November 2, 2018 8:19 AM

Or the small dog drop already completed and the market is backing up?

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 2, 2018 8:45 AM

We shall see over the next few days, if the second leg UPWARD of the small “V” has started forming.

i expect equities to be BULLISH now, just ahead of the Mid-term elections.

November 2, 2018 11:47 AM

To complete the small dog drop, it needs to return back up to where it started or a little higher. Otherwise, it would just be one big dog drop. The dream I had in 2017 showed the small drop returned back up a little higher than where it started. This drop started at 2816, so if this is what I saw, the return to the top would be a little higher than that.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 2, 2018 4:20 AM

James, i want to correct my recent comment:
– Recently, you saw a green 166, which could be interpreted as a +166 in SPX points.

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
November 1, 2018 1:40 PM

ED- this means something to me —I am putting my sell orders 5800-6200 at this time ( not done yet but thats what I “heard”: to do them at ) for this cycle -month whatever we call it

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 27, 2018 10:12 PM

Christine, I agree with what you understood and the power of prayer over your RDD. Because Satan tries to counteract God, Satan sends hackers and puts fear into the people of God to change their reliance on God by faith. It is by faith that we have understood previous revelations that we are to hold our RDD in limit sell orders. God knew what will happen and we would have been told from the beginning. My trust is in the LORD and I will not change my course. Putting an RDD deposit address of your choice in the withdrawal whitelist is a good idea, as well as for other coins, but my trust is in God’s protection for my coins on the exchange. Even witchcraft spells DO NOT WORK on real Christians covered by the blood and grace of Jesus. So in JESUS’ name, may the LORD contend with hackers and not allow z3ers to be robbed. Such hackers will never find rest.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
November 2, 2018 12:35 PM

Thank you Christine for posting this revelation. Sorry I am just now weighing in. I had surgery last week so I have been out of the loop. The Most High will always protect His people if we are listening and obey. Your warning dream is not to put us in fear, but to let us know that The Most High has our back in giving us the plans of the enemy and what we need to do about it.
I did as you instructed and prayed over my Bittrex account and prayed protection for other z3ers and others who are investing for Kingdom purposes. As I was praying, I heard “Tell them not to let fear set in.” This is not a time to fear, but a time to rejoice and give thanks that He his revealing not only His purposes, but the plans of the enemy. In any war, if the plans of the enemy is known, then a counter move gives the upper hand. We have the upper hand but it also shows us that we must be vigilant. We must continue to pray, even more so as we move forward.
Blessings and Shalom.

Michael
Michael
October 27, 2018 5:41 AM

I wanted to comment on this. I have a corporate account with Bittrex, and I have had my orders set with Bittrex on RDD for some time now. Within the last month, two of my orders had been canceled with my knowledge. I was thinking about buying another couple million shares of RDD but am nervous about that.

I have great plans for the proceeds to help progress the Lord’s work. I will be praying about in agreement that the orders will stay hidden and protected. I’ve also thought about having my orders set in smaller lots instead of large ones.

I’ll come into agreement with my brothers and sisters in Christ that any evil plans the enemy has for our RDD will be destroyed by the precious blood of Jesus, and that our shares will be protected and hidden from the enemy.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 29, 2018 9:50 AM

The last thing I dreamed last night was my younger son as a little boy giving out candy to other kids for Halloween. We don’t celebrate it, but we do give out candy. At first, the kids were taking candy from his personal bag, but when I went to get more candy for them, they started to give us candy. I said, “No, no, we have candy for you,” but they kept giving us candy. The last thing I saw was a huge pile of candy in our foyer the size of a truck load.

A few nights ago, I dreamed some unknown lady called me on the phone and said in Spanish, “How does it feel to be a millionaire?”