“I knew all my Reddcoin which was waiting in orders had been stolen off the exchange.”

I had a warning dream in the early hours of 26th October.  I believe God was showing me what the enemy’s plans are and is calling those who are invested in Reddcoin (RDD) to rise up and intercede and pray for protection of your investments. When I woke up from the dream, the Lord reminded me of the scripture:

My eye looks upon those who lie in wait for me; my ears hear the evildoers that rise up against me. (Psalm 92:11)

I dreamed I went onto an exchange website to check sell orders or update them as I normally do, but when I clicked on the link at the top to go to the orders page (it seemed to be at top left but I know Bittrex order link is on the right), a page dropped down which said something about ‘HH? has been here’ and it blocked any access to the place where you could check on your crypto orders. I knew all my RDD which was waiting in orders had been stolen off the exchange.

I am not sure what exchange was in the dream, but I am only on Bittrex and Cryptopia and Cryptopia’s orders don’t need renewing, so it could have been Bittrex. The webpage was white, which indicates daytime mode on Bittrex (mine is usually set on dark) and I remember that while I was walking around in shock trying to inquire about the RDD which had vanished, it was dark around me. At least 400,000 RDD had been stolen and there was nothing I could do about it. It seemed the people who owned the exchange had put out a notice that they could not help anyone who had lost crypto as it had happened across the board with investors who had RDD sell orders.

I have no idea what the ‘HH?’ refers to, but in the dream, it was some kind of shadowy group who did things in hiddenness and then left ‘calling cards’ to show they were responsible.

Then in the next scene of the dream, I was holding a bunch of copper wires which had to be coupled together with some kind of apparatus which had two thick silver-colored chains. I asked the man holding the equipment to help me because the copper wires had to be bent into place to connect and this required strength. In the dream, I thought copper wire would be easy to bend because it’s soft, but it seemed somehow the whole operation required help. It seemed like some kind of electrical connection that needed to be completed.

A tall man was pacing around in the background. Then he finally said, “Let me do this, because this is why I am here.”

It’s hard to explain what that electrical coupling looked like, but it was big, like a giant ‘U’ which would fit around a man’s neck with the silver chains attached and hanging down, almost like some kind of yoke to bear the weight of carrying something big. For some reason, they reminded me of the chains which hang down and are attached to the High Priest’s breastplate, which would mean they are to carry the weight of what is on the Lord’s heart; His kingdom plans. The chains were as thick as my arm.

Copper is a good conductor of electricity. The copper wire order being set in place seemed to be something about getting a current flowing – perhaps to get the RDD rocket to fire up and blast off.

Two days before I had this dream, I was prompted to buy a 3-sided flame-shaped Chalcopyrites stone. Amazingly, ‘Chalco’ means ‘copper’ and ‘pyrites’ means ‘to ignite or set on fire’. The Hebrew word translated ‘copper’ also means ‘coin’ and copper is a reddish gold color. So I feel that this dream coupled with the sign of the stone is speaking of the need to pray for 1) our RDD sell orders to be marked, hidden and protected from the thief and 2) power to be generated by our prayers to ignite the RDD rocket to blast off and release finances for the Kingdom purposes He has shown us are on His heart.

Somehow in my mind in the dream, the man who was sent to help with this was connected to the word ‘Ed’. I thought it was his name, but when I was praying further into the dream, the Lord reminded me that ‘ed’ is the Hebrew word for ‘witness or recorder’. So this man is a recording angel like the one mentioned in Ezekiel 9, who went through the city and put a mark on all those who God wanted protected, before destruction was unleashed.

It seems we need to pray urgently against being robbed of what is rightfully due to us for use in God’s kingdom in the days ahead, and this dream is a warning that intercessory prayer is required to generate power and that God has commissioned angels to help us both with the marking and protection and to cause His power to flow through the REDD copper wire.

I was personally led to break bread, open up the exchange pages where I have RDD orders in place, go to my orders and pray and anoint the computer, asking for them to be marked for protection from the coming destruction in the financial arena.

My sell orders were only due to be renewed on the 7th of November, the day after the mid-term elections. So I am also wondering if the enemy is planning to use the news of the pipe bombs, the caravan in Mexico and the elections to distract people’s focus, so that the hacking and theft can occur unnoticed. If you have sell orders which are to be renewed around the first week of November, it may be a good idea to do it now as we may not be able to get onto the exchanges for some reason around that time. And I would recommend that consistent prayer be done over this matter for the next two weeks at least. Remember Daniel had to wait 21 days before the angel was able to break through with the answer.

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Christine Beadsworth
October 28, 2018 11:45 AM

Today I was praying about whether I should move my RDD into a wallet offline and the Lord pointed out to me that He did nto move his people out of Egypt before the destroyer passed over. he just covered and hid them under the Blood. In the same way I believe if we pray and ask for covering and protection of the Blood on those sell orders, that the thief who comes to steal, kill nad destroy will not find them.

Mikey H
Mikey H
October 28, 2018 12:59 PM

…. and lets ALL be praying, and covering ALL our RDD sell orders.
Amen.

Bob
Bob
January 25, 2019 5:49 PM

Reading that page above made my day. Hallelujah !!!

Thank you all for praying and asking for the covering and protection of the Blood of Christ over our RDD and ETN on Cryptopia. According to this list of hacked coins, no RDD or ETN was taken. Hallelujah !!!

Blessings to all,

Bob

Christine Beadsworth
January 26, 2019 3:26 AM

praise God!! How powerful the Blood of Jesus is!!

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
January 26, 2019 4:24 AM

Awesome News = Praise God. This is a miracle.

I have still decided to move some RDD onto COINIMO wallet .
If Bittrex is attacked it’s a fall back holding
God bless , phil

January 26, 2019 10:09 AM

Phil, whatever you do, do it by faith and not fear. Your faith in Christ’s power is to do what.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
March 2, 2019 6:44 AM

Thanks Marcio

October 28, 2018 11:33 PM

Great point Christine. Thanks for sharing that.

Gid
Gid
May 9, 2019 2:00 PM

Hey sister! I’ve have my reddcoin on bittrex as well. I’ve been doing the buying and holding approach. For some time though the sell order has been disabled on bittrex. Today after the Lord spoke to me in prayer I decided to check and the conditional sell order which is now called “stop limit” order.

I’ve set it for when BTC is about 6k and Rdd is about 5$.

Am I in the right track? Is that when you suggest selling the reddcoin. Thank you again.
God bless you

Gid
Gid
May 9, 2019 2:03 PM

What I forgot to add sis is that for whatever reason though the stop limit is now functioning. I can not seem to create a sell order like I did before…

If you can please help that would be much appreciated

Christine Beadsworth
May 10, 2019 3:31 AM

hi Gid,
I buy and hold as well, only go into Bittrex when my sell orders are due to expire (after a month) and renew them. I am selling RDD at $2.22 as shown me. Others have different values. Last time I logged in to Bittrex about 2 weeks ago, I didn’t have any problem placing a sell order, as a sell limit order.

Ike
Ike
November 20, 2018 7:40 PM

Thanks Christine, for that wonderful message! Please what do you think of bleutrade exchange?

Christine Beadsworth
May 10, 2019 3:31 AM

know nothing about it, Ike.

November 22, 2018 11:41 AM
Updated “31433500” Crypto Timeline (Nov 22, 2018)- Thanksgiving special This is dedicated to my dad who was called to glory and laid to rest. I will admit I was disengaged with cryptos for a while. However, I heard the Lord say last week…. “its time to buy back into cryptos”. This was before the plunge to $4000. In my last post there were three options remaining in the timeline. Now only one option remains…. “31” May 21-June 24 (BOTTOM/TURN) BTC@5755 “43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN) BTC@8500 “35” (3 days/5months)” July 25- Dec 28 (BOTTOM/TURN) Btc at 5139 was fulfilled, as well as, the dream in which I saw BTC dropping to the $5000 range. In the dream it was clear we had to see $5000 before seeing $20,000 again. Do we see BTC at $2000 before $30,000 or vice versa?? My preference was always the former, because it made more sense with the wave count. I think there is a possibility we see fulfillment of BTC@2028, BTC @2009, BTC@2035. I saw BTC @5139 and BTC @ 2009 in the same vision. The $750 billion market cap is more likely the WAVE 1 of a new bull run and a great time to take profits, because WAVE 2 can retrace up to 78% of WAVE 1. COB COB/ETH ratio still has a double top at 0.0001350/ETH. The next sequence I’m watching for is a rapid decline to sub 0.00008/ETH, as the sign of an impending bull run. I think this sequence began with an initial plunge to 0.0000898/ETH a few days ago. I saw it moon to 0.00056/ETH after the plunge and then up to 0.0011/ETH. I’m looking for $.434, $.75, $.85, and/or $1.15 to be soon fulfilled. I think COB at $1.15 happens at the time of the $750 billion… Read more »
November 22, 2018 11:49 PM

Addendum (31433500)

I just heard in my spirit…, “Have you considered 3 months and 5 weeks from July 25?”

That date is Nov 29. Therefore, we should also watch that date for a true bottom.

November 23, 2018 12:57 AM

Phanuel, thanks for the much better Nov. 29 possibility for a crypto bottom. December 28 bottom was quite depressing since my investment income would have showed a loss again for taxes. This Nov. 29 date matches much better with Chad’s Dec. 4 best time to go “fish,” or a crypto bottom, and David Sr.’s end of year crypto market wave. This hope is an answer to my prayers.

Christine Beadsworth
November 23, 2018 2:54 AM

Nov 29th reminds me of the big green egg number plate!!

November 23, 2018 10:21 AM

Thanks Christine for the 29th reminder. I had forgotten. (BTW, having shown investment loss lets me pay less taxes, but year after year after year is humiliating.)

william
william
November 23, 2018 5:59 AM

G20 meeting = 30 November – 1 December 2018. Maybe on 29 Nov before G20 meeting, US president and China president should have a meeting to seal at least a ” framework ” agreement to terminate the trade disputes . This news would be a huge boost to the stock market. And cryto currency markets should follow. I expect the negotiations could begin before 29 Nov between US and China. I expect the agreement could be reached before the opening of G20 meeting, thus to give a huge boost to a positive atmosphere to the G20 meeting.

william
william
November 23, 2018 6:09 AM

Although there is some news proving the agreement is unlikely.

November 23, 2018 5:53 AM

Wow Christine.
Could you please remind me of this big green egg number plate?

Christine Beadsworth
November 23, 2018 9:18 AM
November 23, 2018 3:21 PM

Christine, take a look at the G20 website, it is in pastel colors

November 23, 2018 12:19 PM

Very interesting!

November 29, 2018 5:25 AM

Hi Marcio
Looks like Nov 28 was the pivot day with that giant green candle. Unless something changes today the next date for a bottom is Dec 28 ( give or take one day).

November 29, 2018 11:27 AM

Thanks, Phanuel. However, if Nov. 28 was the pivot day, then wouldn’t that fulfill the revelation thus making Dec. 28 irrelevant?

November 29, 2018 11:33 AM

Hi Marcio,
I don’t think we have seen capitulation and bottomed.

November 23, 2018 4:48 AM
November 28, 2018 2:04 PM

Phanuel, do you agree that 3 months and 5 weeks of “31433500” might overlap over a few days (anywhere between Nov 25 – Early December).

So far, BTC hit bottom on Nov 25.

Lets see if the current BTC price bounce is sustained, or if it even dips lower to $3k and below.
Most Technical Analysts expect BTC to hit $3k, before the bull run

November 29, 2018 5:19 AM

Hi Cunny Fred,
Sometimes the turn can happen a day before or the day after the set date. It’s look like Nov 28 was the day with that giant green candle. Unless something changes drastically today, the next date on my radar for a bottom is Dec 28 ( give or take one day)

November 29, 2018 9:57 AM

BTC seems to have heavy resistance at the $4.2k – $4.4k price range.
We might move up, or we might go down from here, but my FEARS are that we go down, so i have adjusted my orders to accommodate any downward price movement.

November 29, 2018 12:48 AM

Hi Cunny Fred,

I don’t think there would be a bull run even if we drop to $3k. The better Technical Analysts are now expecting $2k, $1k or possibly even lower if we drop below $3k (chances are getting higher by the day as we cannot get back up to $6k) which is unbelievably considering we were at $20k 11 months back! It would be a continuation of dead cat bounces and false hope. The bear market looks to continue till mid of 2019. That would postpone the time frame of the next bull run of btc $18k till December 2019. Note: This is my opinion and not financial advice.

November 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Hi John T,
Believe it or not this wave down from the Jan/Feb highs is entirely corrective, a countertrend wave. The wave up to 19,800 was a motive wave. This implies BTC and cryptos will soon be making new all time highs. The long term trend is still up and up.

shalom

November 29, 2018 4:50 AM

BTC seems to have heavy resistance at the $4.2k – $4.4k price range.

November 24, 2018 5:30 PM

Btc new low on Bitstamp 3866!

11:11:11

November 24, 2018 5:47 PM

Btc 3756

November 25, 2018 6:20 AM

Btc $3515. Hang in there!

11:11:11

Lolu
Lolu
November 25, 2018 6:37 AM

Hi Phanuel, if it’s not too much trouble, can you please explain the significance of 11:11:11? Thank you.

November 25, 2018 6:52 AM

I saw it in a vision on Sept 26, 2018. I believe it is a specific date for prophetic fulfillment. It was written like a digital clock.

I think Matt NZ cracked the code.

shalom

Lolu
Lolu
November 25, 2018 6:55 AM

Amazing. Thanks Phanuel.

December 1, 2018 10:07 PM

Phanuel, the July bottom actually occurred on July 29. If you add 3 months and 5 weeks to July 29, You get an approximate Date of Dec 5.
Too many Technical analysts are expecting a lower BTC bottom, before capitulation.
This might (or might not) tally with your 60 day waiting period from Oct 7

This is all GUESSWORK.

December 1, 2018 10:47 PM

CF, coinmarketcap has July 26 top and Nov. 25 bottom. If you count months as 30 days each, not 31, then Phanuel’s 3 months and 5 weeks is pretty accurate.

November 23, 2018 10:19 AM

That same date was also given to me in a dream a few weeks ago, but I think my dream was referring to equities. Sounds like there could be something significant happening at that time impacting all markets.

November 23, 2018 3:13 PM

29 Nov 2018, 2+9= 11 Nov =11 2+0+1+8= 11

11 11 11

November 23, 2018 6:41 PM

11 + 11 + 11 = 33

November 23, 2018 6:04 PM

Matt NZ
I think you are onto something here…

I saw 11:11:11 (meaning time for prophetic fulfillment) in a vision on Sept 26, 2018

shalom

November 23, 2018 6:18 PM

Cell phone doesn’t like the site. 29 Nov 2018 is 21 Kislev. Look what happened 21 Kislev involving Alexander the Great.

Look at Kislev and 21st

Robson
Robson
November 25, 2018 4:39 AM

MANY people world wide saw 11:11 and 11:11:11, you got my attention piqued. I think we’re hitting 2k BTC

November 23, 2018 12:48 AM

Dear Phanuel, please pardon my manners.
Do you think that Nov 29 is a date for a bottom or a TOP in crypto?

Also, do you have any revelations regarding Oil, Silver and Stock Market (equities)? Nov 29 might be significant for ALL MARKETS.

In addition, i am HAPPY that your dad is now in a better place.

November 23, 2018 6:09 AM

Hi Cunny Fred,
Potential bottom… I have some info on the stock market. I have to write an update. James B updates have been very good. I agree with his prophetic insights. I think there is still one more rally to the upside. In a dream, I understood to wait at least 60 days from 10/7 ( after 12/5). I saw the date March 16th 2019 (on Jan 3, 2017).., potential stock market bottom????
I also have some info on Oil from 2 years ago.. Oil in the $20s and $30s per barrel.

November 23, 2018 10:12 AM

Thanks for sharing the March 16 date Phanuel. It reminded me of what happened in the crash of 2008. The market crashed in September and hit bottom in October, but then came back and hit a lower bottom on March 9, 2009. I don’t know if that pattern will repeat this time so maybe it has a different meaning. Maybe it is referring to cryptos?

November 23, 2018 12:19 PM

Yes James
Could be cryptos or even an unrelated major event! Have to press in for more details.

November 22, 2018 12:03 PM

Thanks so much for the update Phanuel.

November 22, 2018 10:44 PM

Your welcome Matt NZ!!

Blessings!

BDesta
BDesta
November 22, 2018 2:48 PM

Shalom Phanuel, I am so sorry for your loss, May the God of Comfort, give you peace.

November 22, 2018 10:43 PM

Blessings BDesta.
I had the privilege of seeing him in a vision of how he looks now in heaven. He was just smiling at me. This has greatly mitigated his loss.

BDesta
BDesta
November 23, 2018 3:04 PM

This is AMAZING Phanuel, after my Dad went to be with the Lord , my aunt had a vision of him while she was praying and that experience Brought great peace to my family. The Lord is Sooo Good!!!!

November 23, 2018 6:27 PM

Yes BDesta
It does bring great peace! And God is always good.

TomP
TomP
November 23, 2018 10:23 AM

Hello brother Phanuel,

Please allow me to add my condolences regarding the passing of your father. How gracious is our father, (a statement not a question) to allow you to see your father smiling in heaven!

Blessings!

November 23, 2018 12:23 PM

Yes TomP
I asked Him in prayer to allow me to see him. Our God is Gracious.
Thank you brother.

Tera
Tera
November 23, 2018 7:13 AM

My deepest condolences, Phanuel. How comforting it must be to you to have had a vision of your Dad in heaven. God bless you and your family.

November 23, 2018 12:23 PM

Shalom !

william
william
November 23, 2018 6:14 AM

Phanuel,
It’s a great news that you dad is in heaven. Blessings to your family.

November 26, 2018 11:54 PM

XLR
Wow Solaris XLR is less than $.80. I hope some got some XLR at these prices. Even with near term prophetic prices at $11 and $17, it’s a great deal .

ed h
November 27, 2018 1:41 PM

Nailed some yesterday at .78 cents. that was a -25% low ball buy order. Gotta love those hits.

michael c.
michael c.
November 27, 2018 3:20 PM

Hi Ed, do you remember your 1 12 & 2 22 dream? I think it applies to COB? The 1 12 was the time to sell at the last peak. Do you have anymore understanding about the 2 22? We appreciate you Ed. GB!

November 27, 2018 3:56 PM

Yes I do. Feb 22 will be on my watch for sure. COB spiked 26 days after BTC. So if BTC is overbought at around Jan 27th I will definitely be on high watch. I wish there were a good chart for COB.

November 27, 2018 5:08 PM

Ed H

Cobinhood has a decent chart but you have use a desktop (not a laptop or iPad) to get all the tradingview tools. Switch to trading mode.

November 27, 2018 2:08 PM

Hi Ed h,
Does the TA for Redd coin still look bearish like you shared a few days ago? Thanks so much, Corrine

ed h
November 27, 2018 3:29 PM

Corrine,
The 1W still looks a bit bearish, the RSI is ok but the MACD has a downtrend still . The 1D looks like it is turning. Look for .0018-.0019 to hold for 2 days. The 4 hr looks the best it needs to close over .0013 .
with all that said, I have low ball orders at .0006- .00095 cents. Some actually filled last night. Always good to have those low buy orders in place. If and that is a big if BTC has a bounce I expect around 5300 area I will be selling some RDD off because it could be close to about .002, the bottom is not in yet and could go as low as 2600 BTC area.

November 27, 2018 9:28 PM

Ed H, thank you this is so helpful!! I really appreciate it.
Blessings,

william
william
November 27, 2018 12:25 AM

Phanuel,
Do you have any time estimate about when Nasdaq rises to 7900 ( you saw some index drop 1000 to 6900 ) ?

November 27, 2018 7:27 AM

Hi William,
I need to get reengaged in the stock market. The Nasdaq dropped below 6900 on Nov 20. However, it wasn’t the drop I saw in a vision—I saw panic selling. That’s why I think there is another big rally before the drop . We may still go lower with this current drop, but I agree with JB that there is still some upside. The dream on 10/7 modified my understanding. It conveyed a wait period of at least 60 days, and could take longer.

Devin
Devin
November 27, 2018 7:48 AM

Hi Phanuel, the November 29th date may have to do with the G20 Summit that is going to be held this weekend (11/30-12/1) in Argentina. Also, I wanted to mention that 3/16/19 is the day after the Ides of March next year. Last year, John Barry mentioned that he was warned for three years about the Ides of March. So far, it hasn’t been fulfilled, so I think it could happen next year. How far do you think the SPX will go up before it will drop? Do you think the SPX will make it up to 2800-2900+ before the big crash? Thanks.

November 27, 2018 5:04 PM

Hi Devin,
In terms of how high SPX will go, l’m not sure. Curiously I had a vision of the Nasdaq dropping 1000 points, then I saw it 6900. So my understanding is it dropped from around 7900. I think we can use that to correlate SPX.

Lolu
Lolu
November 27, 2018 8:40 AM

Interestingly, Ides of March is also known as the date Julius Caesar was murdered. Here’s an excerpt from Wiki:

In modern times, the Ides of March is best known as the date on which Julius Caesar was assassinated in 44 BC. Caesar was stabbed to death at a meeting of the Senate. As many as 60 conspirators, led by Brutus and Cassius, were involved. According to Plutarch, a seer had warned that harm would come to Caesar no later than the Ides of March. On his way to the Theatre of Pompey, where he would be assassinated, Caesar passed the seer and joked, “The Ides of March are come”, implying that the prophecy had not been fulfilled, to which the seer replied “Aye, Caesar; but not gone”.

So many similarities to modern day events, from the cover of The Economist, the deep state, to conspiracies against Trump and God’s warnings.

November 27, 2018 1:09 PM

the date of March 16th 2019 is 21 days before Godshealer7’s (Sister Barbara) end date she has given. April 6th 2019 is that end date for the date range she gives at the end of every video.

Corri
Corri
November 22, 2018 3:06 PM

Hi Phanuel, your post really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing with us. May God’s peace and love envelop you and your family this Thanksgiving. Blessings, Corri

November 22, 2018 10:38 PM

Thank you and Amen Corri.
Blessings

Ken L
Ken L
June 28, 2019 8:16 AM

Hi Phanuel, do you think LTC will retrace back down to the $50s? I am thinking to buy some LTC. I thought of buying when it got down to the $20s, but I didn’t, now I am regretting it big time.

Ali
Ali
November 22, 2018 6:59 PM

We’re really blessed to have people like you. I will pray for you and your family. On that note does anyone have a link to where the list of waves are?

November 25, 2018 12:37 PM

Hi Phanuel,

You said “I saw BTC @5139 and BTC @ 2009 in the same vision.” Do you think it is possible that we bounce back to $5139 from current prices at $3k+ before dropping to $2009? Btc has been felling off a cliff without any upward retracement, something never since before. Thanks and God Bless.

November 25, 2018 1:33 PM

Hi John T
I have learnt that anything is possible with Cryptos, and prophetic revelation only shows a small slice of time. So it’s definitely possible we retrace back to $5139. I’m watching to see what happens by Nov 29.

November 27, 2018 5:12 AM

Hi Phanuel,

I think your Nov 29 may be referred to possible btc low of $3000 for this current dip before the big correction upwards. Steve from Crypto Crew University explained why $3000 is an important level:

1. 200 Moving Average on Weekly chart at $3000 level

2. Using the 3 day chart, we are currently down 49% from $6600. The 2014 bear market shows a similar chart pattern and the dip was 54%. If we go down further to drop 54%, the price will be $3000.

3. There is strong support, resistance level and volume at $2900.

If we drop further down, his next strong support level is at $1150.
His video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tt313Yxv5s

God Bless.

November 27, 2018 7:33 AM

Hi John T
Crypto crew knows his stuff. I can see that happening. I think if we see $2000, it will happen rapidly and not even be tradable for most of us. Maybe a wick and a huge reversal.

November 27, 2018 10:53 PM

Hi Phanuel,

This is what I think may happen according to fundamentals, news, prophecies and technical analysis. (Not financial advice)
1. Bitcoin drops to $3000 on November 29th, then big bounce up to $5000 – $6000 range.
2. Next is the drop to $2000 on December 28th (another date you saw).
3. January 2019, bitcoin may go even lower, trading between $1000 – $2000.
4. Continuation of bear market till April/May 2019. Bitcoin needs to get back at the $6000 level before the next bull run to $18 000 and 750 billion coin market cap (numbers you saw)

Wall streets and the bankers are doing the same to bitcoin now as what they did to gold many years back. When futures came out, they short gold and bitcoin prices to death. Next step is further crashing the prices to the lowest possible and get in before ETF is approved. There are many strong rumours of institutions buying large volume of bitcoin in the OTC (over the counter market, does not affect bitcoin prices at exchanges) before ETF approval by the SEC early in 2019.

Bitfinex and Tether looks like they are going to go down soon, something that can lead to further drastic fell in bitcoin prices.
They are currently under investigation by U.S. Justice Department

Prices of Tether has not risen to the 1:1 ratio with US dollars for the past month, something that has never happened before. Many exchanges are aware of the precarious situation and has introduced other stable coins like PAX, USDC and TUSD to offset the negative impact of possible Tether implosion.

We need to pray sincerely and seek the Lord for guidance through this bear market. God Bless.

November 29, 2018 5:30 AM

Hi John T
I think Nov 28 was the pivot day for this dead cat bounce. Now looking for Dec 28 for a bottom (Give or take one day). Which will make sense, since I’m not even close to my appointed crypto holdings. I think the bottom is around 2000 or even 1888 (which I also saw), because of the clustering of numbers at that range.

Ali
Ali
November 29, 2018 5:07 PM

Could potentially quadruple our coins wow God is good

Ali
Ali
November 29, 2018 5:07 PM

1888 as a bottom… you’d have to be foolish to miss that bottom … wow

November 29, 2018 7:27 AM

Thanks for the update, Phanuel.

November 27, 2018 11:15 AM

Thanks, John T! That link has the best technical analysis on video that I have seen. Very useful!

Ron
Ron
November 26, 2018 5:50 PM

Phanuel:

Less than two weeks to the one year anniversary of your Solaris dream or vision.

By revelation, are you still expecting great things for Solaris in the future?

Blessings, Ron

November 26, 2018 6:28 PM

Yes Ron
Of note Solaris went from $1.50 to $50 right after that dream. I saw a spot price in the future of $500. It’s still in my top four.

November 22, 2018 11:19 PM

Thanks for the crypto update Phanuel!
Much appreciated. Shalom

November 22, 2018 11:28 PM

Your welcome Corrine
Many blessings!!

November 23, 2018 12:41 AM

Thanks for the important update, Phanuel! Glad to know you see your dad in Heaven. God Bless.

Christopher Harris
November 12, 2018 4:12 AM

Hi everyone, this morning after I woke and still in bed the number 5977 BTC came to me. I had not been thinking about crypto much at all and when It came to me it also came with a peace. Perhaps a drop to at least there coming soon. God bless. Christopher.

Christopher Harris
November 14, 2018 12:39 AM

I had a dream this morning 14/11/2018 and I saw a trading view chart with my Dad and saw the Dow I believe had dropped significantly in up and down jagged spikes. I saw it had stepped down in stages about 3 times and then I saw the price of RDD was 0.138 cents and changed to 0.17 cents. I believe the Lord may be showing a good entry for RDD here, confirming the last two dreams I’ve had of this price range. God bless. Christopher.

Christopher Harris
November 24, 2018 6:49 PM

On 22/11/2018 in a dream I saw 4200 and 10400. God bless.

November 20, 2018 11:33 AM

Christopher, you “then I saw the price of RDD was 0.138 cents and changed to 0.17 cents” is what happened this morning. 🙂

November 20, 2018 11:34 AM

*your “then…

Ron
Ron
November 20, 2018 2:14 AM

So the DOW is going to give us some indication of when to enter RDD? Has the DOW had it’s jagged spikes about three times yet? After the third one, it looks like buying RDD will be wise.

Ed, is this how you interpret this dream also?

Ron

Ron
Ron
November 20, 2018 1:46 AM

Christopher: Those are very high price valuations when you consider what RDD is at right now. Are you sensing that entering RDD very cheaply may be a wise decision very soon?

Christopher Harris
November 20, 2018 3:03 AM

Ron thats in cents those prices I saw. We are at 0.00145 usd or 0.145 cents so in a good buy zone for RDD I think. The lowest I’ve seen is 0.138 cents and we are very close to that. I made a video on my youtube about this a few days ago though I didnt link here: https://youtu.be/WZ6zvMPVyRo I think it’s a good buy, not saying it couldn’t go lower. Watch for potential spike from 4200 area BTC as I saw a large gain from what should be that area, Jason shared my post about it. Seeing the dow what I saw and the current RDD price from my dream I believe is fulfilled or close to being fulfilled on the 1 hour chart on trading view with 3 up downs. God bless.

ed h
November 20, 2018 11:53 AM

Christopher,
A very experienced trader and myself yesterday went over your numbers after Jason posted them. It is truly amazing how you were given these months ago. BTC hit 4209.13 as the 24hr low. the top of the spring action is approx 7900-8100 puts your 7600 in there.There is no way you could have made this up.
God showed you basically the bottom of RDD. The day before BTC tanked you were shown 5977. Again he showed you BTC was going down.amazing.
Glory be to God brother, he has blessed you with this.

November 20, 2018 6:22 AM
Bitcoin has just dropped to $4.2k and rebounded to $4.4k. Rdd has reached its lowest price of $0.00133320 and rebounded to the $0.00144 range. Thank you Christopher Harris, your prophetic targets have been fulfilled again! Bitcoin has now reached the prophetic target of below $6k and $4.2k when many z3ers saw huge spikes in Rdd happening. Someone dreamed of Rdd’s big rise happening when bitcoin dropped to $4.2k but it did not materialise this time. $4.2k is now the new support for bitcoin so it is very likely that if bitcoin rises up and then plunges again, $4.2k will once again act as the support line. I will be monitoring closely the remaining Saturdays in November, December and January (bear market could possibly extend for a few months) for possible huge huge rises since several z3ers have dreams of the big rise in Rdd taking place on a Saturday and Christine’s time given was US 1.16pm if I remembered correctly. If Rdd does spike soon, great. If not, I shall hold my Rdd and wait patiently for the next bear market. I believe this is a test of faith and patience by The Lord. Only true believers of Christ will hold and reap the final huge rewards bestowed upon us. Please note that there is a good chance that bitcoin may drop even further down to $3.5k from a technical perspective although no one has dreamed of bitcoin at $3k range. God Bless.
Christine Beadsworth
November 20, 2018 7:31 AM

the time I had was 1:16am my time (in South Africa) which was round 16:16pm the day before US time (9 hrs behind), so putting the puzzle pieces together, it seemed when it was Sunday morning 1:16am my time and still Saturday in USA, then spike would happen.

Paul Oz
Paul Oz
November 20, 2018 5:53 PM

Thanks John. I do recall Christopher H. once stating he saw RDD & ETN together at 0.4c. … and a “longer to wait yet..”. Just a thought. First time on here. Hello to all, been following all year, feel like I know you like a family!

Robson
Robson
November 27, 2018 11:16 AM

Ive got some awesome news! I contacted the folks at bitfi “un&ackable” wallet. They responded asking which asset was most important to us. Theres lots of disinformation about its security, but to date the wallet remains unhackable where the hacker could actually move your assets. All are technically hackable, but this, you cannot actual remove the coin given it uses your password phrase made by you. I told them RDD first, if we had a choice, as theyre adding alt coins quickly. It sounds like theyre working on it just for us!!! This means completely safe rdd colorful nest eggs!!! I asked their ETA, I’ll let you know.

Jason V
November 27, 2018 1:56 PM

Thanks Robson. Does anyone have any comment on the Coinomi wallet? I’ve heard it’s never been hacked, I’m a bit cautious about putting a wallet on my phone if that’s actually how it works.

November 20, 2018 3:32 AM

Ron, these are prophetic revelations, NOT financial advice.
I think that Christopher THINKS that those RDD prices MIGHT BE good entry points AFTER a significant drop in the DOW.

DOW hasn’t plunged yet, so RDD might still have a downward and upward cycle, before a financial crisis.

Christopher Harris
November 20, 2018 3:41 AM

Dear Cunny, I believe what I saw could have been fulfilled. In the dream I saw the chart and it was already completed when I then saw the RDD price, I didn’t see the moves being made. Therefore some of the price moves that have already occurred could form part of what I saw. Because we hit the prices in RDD I saw which was 0.138 cents what I saw could be fulfilled, which was 3 jagged moves up and down. Check this photo:

Christopher Harris
November 20, 2018 3:42 AM

Couldn’t figure out how to direct link the image, here’s the link: https://ibb.co/nBuuH0

November 20, 2018 3:51 AM

It is still possible that these RDD numbers might be repeated AFTER a plunge in equities.

ed h
November 12, 2018 12:36 PM

Not prophetic but I really think it will happen this week at the end of this week or weekend. We will see.

SAC
SAC
November 12, 2018 9:43 PM

Hey Ed H-
Have you ran anÿ fibs on RDD lately? Seems to be a lot of resistance at $.0025. Are you seeing a further drop?

ed h
November 13, 2018 12:17 PM

SAC,
Here are my levels.
Down side .00243 , .00199 and .00143
Upside .00274, .00305 and .00344
If BTC can hold I think RDD will go up. If BTC falls so will RDD.
Christopher just posted he saw BTC at 5977. I saw 5500 last week.Timing is the issue. Just based on TA I believe it is sooner than later, but I could be wrong.
I mostly post these for traders and not long term investors. RDD will do what all the prophetic has seen, but until then I want to add more by trading it.

SAC
SAC
November 13, 2018 9:50 PM

Thanks a bunch, Ed. I always value, trust, and appreciate your insight and input. BTW, looks like my last limit buy order at .00235 just hit.

ed h
November 14, 2018 1:34 PM

SAC,
Dude, praise God BTC just hit 5500.00 to the penny as the 24 low. RDD also hit .001984. I posted .00199

SAC
SAC
November 14, 2018 2:27 PM

Wow, you really nailed both the BTC and RDD numbers, as well as the timing being this week!

SAC
SAC
November 14, 2018 2:21 PM

Amen, Brother Ed! God is good!!!

Mr.Maal
November 14, 2018 4:41 AM

Found a Satoshi to USD (Converter). I hope you all find it useful. Please reply, if it’s useful or not.

Mr.Maal
November 14, 2018 12:31 PM

BTC just hit $5782, then $5654 on coinbase; seems to be declining.

Robert
Robert
November 14, 2018 11:22 AM

Is good but is limited to bitcoin only. A good converter with many options is offered by Coinmarketcap

Mr.Maal
November 14, 2018 12:31 PM

Thank you Robert.

ed h
November 27, 2018 7:50 PM

Z3 here is a plan for adding many more coins on RDD. I have been looking at RDD charts all year and this is by far the most simple and easy to follow. This is based on the 1D chart. It will take some effort on your part but you will see it is well worth it. Plot the 5 day moving average and the 10 day moving average.
When the 5 day closes below the 10 SELL. When the 5 day goes back through the 10 day BUY.
Here is what 100k RDD would have done this year. You will not be selling at the top or even buying at the bottom.You are just following a plan. even if 4 cents was your RDD initial cost per coin it does not matter. Even if you are upside down right now it does not matter.

Sell on 1/12/18 100k x ..0218= $2180

Sell on 10/5 3033463 x .0037= $11223.81

NOW WE ARE END OF YEAR AND RDD IS AT .0013

$11223.81+ .0013= 8,633,702 RDD
You could now be #358 of the most RDD coin holders
This is how a wealth transfer can happen. Make 2019 your year

November 27, 2018 8:26 PM

What a great plan! Thanks for sharing this Ed H.

Scott
Scott
November 28, 2018 7:31 PM

Thanks Ed H, this is excellent! Would this strategy work on other cryptos or other markets? Blessings

November 28, 2018 10:15 PM

Checked a few other coins today and it also seems to work on them.

November 29, 2018 8:41 AM

Hi Ed H,

I tried the method and it does work on BTC-USD chart as well as the lower time frames in general. Many thanks!

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
November 27, 2018 11:21 PM

Wow… thanks for this Ed. I look forward to going through the past year and see this working and also to use it as a strategy going forward.

November 27, 2018 10:13 PM

Awesome! Thanks, Ed. Here is a tutorial on how to set up moving averages on tradingview.com:

November 27, 2018 11:41 PM

Ed! How did you figure out that 5 and 10 day moving averages were pretty good indicators… personal discovery, who, or what?

November 27, 2018 10:59 PM

Marcio,
Been looking at the RDD chart everyday for almost 1 year. Mostly to see where I went wrong and how I could change that. There were some definite sell signals but felt there was more to see. Tried cycles, patterns, you name it I tried it. Nothing really was a for sure thing. There were 4 easy trades if you knew what you were doing., but there had to be more.
I have been praying for wisdom and insight. Today I prayed for it as well and after that my Bible app in my phone popped up and the verse was Jer 33:3.
Today I was looking at the chart and staring at the death cross and the thought just came to me to change the parameters and see what it would look like. I tried the 20 and 50 and it showed much more than the 50 and 200. So I kept going smaller until it was staring me in the face. There it was in plain site. Totally easy to figure out and very easy to follow. I ran the numbers for the year and it blew me away. Had to post it to help everyone here . I am so confident this will work that I am going to go for it.

November 27, 2018 11:20 PM

I have been relying more on moving averages this year than ever before, but had not seen this simple pattern. I really appreciate and plan to use it.

November 27, 2018 11:45 PM

James,
I truly believe this was a God moment. I have been looking at these charts all year nothing really jumped out as obvious. If this actually works it will be an amazing tool moving forward.

November 27, 2018 11:43 PM

Thanks, Ed. Your description is like anointing oil on my head.

November 27, 2018 11:10 PM

Hi Ed H,

Are you using the RddBTC chart or RddUsd chart? If it is the Rddusd chart, did you go through the trouble of using fiat usd to buy bitcoin then buy RDD and vice versa sell rdd into bitcoin and bitcoin back into fiat usd for the trades? Thank you.

November 27, 2018 11:35 PM

RDDUSD chart. I use both LTC and BTC. If they are in an uptrend I keep them as crypto. If they are trending down I convert to cash on Gemini.

November 27, 2018 9:33 PM

Wow Ed H, this is great!! I’ve never plotted moving averages, I need to start so I can learn and see for myself. Should I get a subscription to Tradingview?

November 27, 2018 11:24 PM

Hi Corrine,

You can just use the free versions which allows 3 technical indicators to be used at any one time. That is more than sufficient. Watch this video on how to set up your tradingview account step by step and how to maximize it. For example, you can type “quad moving average” into the search bar and get 4 moving averages at one time. That will only counted as using 1 technical indicator instead of 4.

Other websites that offer free charts but still using tradingview versions:

https://www.coinsignals.trade/ (only gets data from coinmarketcap. Tradingview does not offer COB charts but I found out that this site does. You can use as many technical indicators as you need but it does not offer some of the better indicators found on tradingview like the quad moving averages)

https://www.multicoincharts.com (offers you to view 4 charts at once if you need to track more than 1 coin. You can only use 3 technical indicators maximum at any one time for each chart)

I hope this helps.

God Bless.

November 27, 2018 9:49 PM

Corrine,
You can use the MA on Tradingview for free. The 60% off Black Friday just ended.

Christopher Harris
November 28, 2018 6:19 PM

Saw BTC at 5100 or so this morning in a dream

November 29, 2018 10:50 AM

Your last post of 5977 led me to believe we were going down. It was just below 6000 , now it will become resistance on the way up.The .50 fib line is 6100 area. This 5100 tends to indicate a rise. I expect a dead cat bounce here on BTC. Thet level is approx 5450 area
Depends on the exchange.The fib levels to watch are the 4800 , 5300 and 5800 BTC. Then I think we are going down to the 1.618 level at about 3100. It could wick below into the 2k range. I am guessing between 2600-2900. That is potentially a 50% drop, keep this in prayer because this is a huge opportunity to trade or add more coins. The alts could be at all time lows.
God bless and happy trading.

November 29, 2018 11:10 AM

Ed, I am trying the 3 and 7 day moving averages instead of the 5 and 10. They cross closer to the true bottom and tops. BTC crossed today and LTC and RDD crossed yesterday for a buy signal. What do you think?

November 29, 2018 11:38 AM

The shorter time frames are more accurate for sure. I picked the 5 and 10 because it was a good simple one to use.
All I can say is thankyou Jesus. Dude , it was like the light bulb came on and I found Waldo.
I could write the shortest investment book ever written. Follow the 5 and 10MA. DONE.
So did you buy more RDD?

November 29, 2018 5:19 PM

Ed, yes, I did buy more RDD. I like the 3 day moving average to get a quicker trend, but I moved the other to 17 days because I don’t want frequent trades with small changes that will increase my chances of losing money. I want committed crossing of averages. Also, if I see two days in a row of red bars, I’ll look for a green bar bounce on the third day to continue to hold, but if another red day, I’ll sell before the crossing of averages. So with 3 and 17 moving averages, BTC, LTC, and RDD have not crossed for buying. I’ll see how it goes and may adjust.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
November 29, 2018 5:55 AM

Thank you Christopher for sharing. I am still waiting for the dream I had where my blockfolio almost doubled. When we had the quick increase after it, it had not reached the number I saw in my dream. Blessings.

November 28, 2018 9:03 PM

These are true prophetic revelations, but it does not mean that prices might or might not DIP before these price targets are reached.

These are prophetic revelations, NOT financial advice. People should not over leverage themselves based on prophetic revelations., because God can PUNISH people for being GREEDY.

These prophetic revelations are TRUE, but we do not know the correct order.
Recently, you saw 4200 and 10400 for BTC. Now you saw 5100.

Phanuel saw 5139 and 2000+ in the same revelation.

Christopher Harris
October 27, 2018 12:43 AM

Thank you Christine for sharing this. Reminds me of a dream I had on 14th June 2018 that I posted here “…I woke from a dream and saw my Bittrex got hacked into even though I have an authenticator and I got notified by alert email someone logged in. I saw they moved RDD into ETN, showing ETN at Bittrex interestingly. Hope it doesn’t go to plan for the enemy but changing my pass etc. God bless. Christopher.”

I didn’t add this earlier but in the dream it looked like they were about to try to transfer the funds out but I was able to lock down the account. Since that dream I changed my password and changed my bittrex email to one not linked with my regular gmail. I agree regarding what you feel we should pray for regarding this. Christopher.

Zztopguy
Zztopguy
October 29, 2018 5:24 PM

Moved rdd into etn. I believe that may have been a instruction to purchase etn once rdd price rises and your sell orders are filled. We know the enemy watches this forum. It would not surprise me if there were plans to steal our RDD once it becomes valuable. I plead the Blood of Jesus over all of our financial accounts and future trading activity. I pray in the name of Jesus that all plans and schemes of the enemy be foiled before they come to fruition. Protect your investments Lord so that your people may do mighty works for your kingdom. In Jesus name I pray! Amen.

Robson
Robson
November 27, 2018 11:37 AM

Im with ya, I got encrypted email just for this, too. Proton i added their custom alert with a really irritatinng alarm anytime a logon occurs, the cat fighting audio starts, lol. I couldnt find a secure way to use a different authenticator other than goog for now. Once bitfi wallet adds rdd, we could use shapeshift or anything. Be sure to check exch rates, they can vary a LOT just between exchanges or coin changers. So much i toyed with idea of doing trading platform trades as they fluctuated to reap the differences. …still jumping around because bitfi asked which coin WE wanted added first (i got bitfi just for this only to learn rdd wasnt yet on it). I actually have 3 wallets like that, trezor and their competitor i forgot the name, but i dont trust those enough for some reason as you use and log onto their sites so those are only good as whoever is on the sites imho. Meanwhile I pray for patience, deliverence, etc

Devin
Devin
October 29, 2018 10:46 AM

Christopher, in your dream, do you remember how you were able to lock down the account prior to their attempt to transfer the funds out of the account? What did you see in your dream that indicated that they were trying to move the funds out of your account? Please share more details about that particular dream. Thanks.

Dwight
Dwight
October 29, 2018 11:36 AM

When you login to your Bittrex account you should always receive an email notifying you of a login. In that email you have the option to select “disable your account”, here is the wording from the email.

If you are not the one who logged in or this login is suspicious, please disable your account and file a ticket at support.bittrex.com. If your account is disabled in this way, it will remain disabled for at least 24 hours after you contact support.

John
October 30, 2018 10:59 PM

Hi Christopher,
I watched a couple of your vids on Youtube.
Do you think we should have a limit sell order for RDD in place now before the midterms elections happen here in the USA?
I know timing is tough What price are you expecting soon.?
I have a bunch of RDD and I am not sure what to do at this point.
Praying but would like to have some idea what others are doing in the cryptos.
John

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
October 27, 2018 4:40 PM

Sincere thanks Christine for the warning. Deeply concerning. I have just changed my password on Bittrex and will regularly use a vpn to access Bittrex. The concern is if there is a corrupt employee/programmer within Bittrex he/she could easily steal our Bittrex. I will pray for God’s protection for every z3news RDD holder, may God bless His ministry thru us and protect the means available thru our RDD holdings ,
Phil

SAC
SAC
October 27, 2018 9:59 PM

Phil-
I had just done the same – praying over all Z3’ers RDD investments – prior to reading your post. I take that as confirmation that we should continue holding up and praying over each other’s RDD investments until the long-awaited payoff finally occurs. We have waited far too long to let Satan steal it from us now. God bless.

November 20, 2018 1:57 AM

.00138 just hit. Thankyou Father for showing our brother Christooher these numbers.

November 20, 2018 3:05 AM

We should all remember that these are all prophetic words, NOT financial advice.
Also, GOD owns time – God’s time is not always the same as our time.
This is all a big test.
We all need to invest carefully and prayerfully.

Jopo
Jopo
November 20, 2018 6:20 PM

I hope the market takes a turn!! May jesus bless us all so that we may bless others

November 14, 2018 6:31 PM

This is a response to an email that was deleted.
RDD going down is a good thing for several reasons.
1) The prophetic has not yet been fullfilled on the low targets.
2) The TA and prophetic are almost lined up.
3) RDD going up 6 months ago would have been less of a blessing than this waiting time.
4) Gives most of us another opportunity to add more.
5) The entire point of prophetic trading is trusting that what has been revealed needs to be prayed over and seeking God for wisdom and guidance.
6) The long journey weeds out the get rich people.
7) There is more than 1 way to invest. Buy and hold or try to trade in and out for more gains.
So the down on RDD today is a great thing.

November 14, 2018 6:58 PM

Good list, Ed. Per #6, this wait weeds out those who do not live by faith and those who would not use the gains for God’s purpose.

Devin
Devin
November 15, 2018 6:36 AM

Ed, do you still think silver needs to rise to $21 before the spike in RDD? BTC is currently below $5400. I’m guessing RDD could spike any day now, but I do not know. A lot of the visions and dreams that the Z3’ers have had about RDD spiking indicated that it would take place when BTC is below $6000, and here we are at $5385 for BTC. I thought that we would reach these price levels after the second wave, but I’m pleasantly surprised that we have reached them sooner than I expected. Also, I remember you mentioning a while ago that you had a dream in which you saw that you had twice the amount of RDD that you had at the time of the dream. When RDD drops to around $0.0015, were you planning on loading up on more RDD to reach the amount that you saw in your dream? Thanks.

ed h
November 15, 2018 4:59 PM

Devin,
Yes I think silver still goes up first.i am not buying any RDD at the moment. BTC hit a low RSI yesterday that has not been seen since Aug 2015. I am waiting for the next few weeks to see what happens LTC hit an RSI of 11.8 yesterday so I bought that. I think my amount of RDD God showed me was an encouraging dream of things to come.
My current thoughts are we have more time on the RDD road. I keep my sells open just in case. We could have a slight bounce here but the downside potential is a real possibility.I find it very interesting that Christopher posted 5977 the day before BTC tanked. 6000 has been a major line for months. curios if 5977 is the next top area before it drops again.His .00177 is also the level of a double bottom. His .00138 matches up very well with some fib levels at .00151 and .00143.

Lolu
Lolu
November 18, 2018 2:52 PM

Looks like RDD hit 0.0017 today…

Jason V
November 19, 2018 5:47 PM

Here’s some speculation about the way things are going.

7/5 Chris Harris dreamed 7600BTC which was 80% up in just 24 hours. Mathematically that means the bottom should be about 4.2K BTC.
Manny’s wife had a vision that may have implied Reddcoin up at 4.2K BTC.
Renee I think had the impression of 4.2K-4.44K being a BTC bottom. She did have a dream reported in the Spring about a price just above 4K inferring upwards after.
….
So it seems like 4.2K-ish has, at least roundaboutly, come up as a bottom 3 times.

Ed H recently saw in a dream of a building he interpreted to mean a quick spike in something then down. Though he didn’t see numbers…4.2Kto 7.6K in 24 hours seems to lineup with this somewhat.

MAYBE we soon go down to 4.2K BTC then quickly up to 7.6K then down. This isn’t a prediction just some guesswork mixed with reminders.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
November 20, 2018 2:16 PM

I did say 4.2K-4.4K. We are definitely in the sow to harvest season.

Christopher Harris
November 20, 2018 1:18 AM

Thanks Jason we are close to $4,200 to watch for a potential rise from this area.

Robert
Robert
November 20, 2018 3:34 PM

Also in this long term chart https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/uwRLzCvY-BTC-looking-good-at-Logarithmic-Good-zone/ we see the support at $4600. You wrote at one point “Saw recently in dreams $4,600 BTC”. This can be a confirmation.

Robert
Robert
November 20, 2018 3:06 PM

We had $4,218 the low value on Coinbase.

Jason V
November 20, 2018 3:57 PM

The puzzle seems to be coming together. I have 4218.27 as the low on coinbase. Maybe we go up to Chris Harris’ 7600 in some soon 24 hour period.
Cunny Fred reminded us (THANK YOU!) of Chris’ other dream 4/26/18rep where he saw btc 7890 and rdd up 93% then, it seems implied, down to 4k’s after. That dream seemed a little more complicated however so be careful. Plus there’s a chance it was already fulfilled.

I‘m wondering if the 7k’s will be the next top especially with all this talk equities going up fast then crashing harder than recent plunges.

Beware! I had a friend who had a dream of BTC going to 3k’s and Bobby from IWI had a dream of bitcoin at 2999 and neo going from 18 to 52. Current neo price is 9.21.

I think 3k might be the next bottom after a fast hard move up to at least the 7k’s. A move up then down in crypto was implied in Ed H’s recent dream involving a sign being posted at a building. It could also loosely correlate with James Bailey’s small dog recovery and seen 2820 SPX which I think is unfilled since he had it.

Great team here, God bless ya’ll!

November 20, 2018 8:20 PM

Hi Jason,

Steve from Crypto Crew University who has been right in almost every call by comparing the 2018 bear market to the 2014 bear market is seeing a quick upward bounce from here ($4k range) to test resistance level at $6k before an even more drastic capitulation to the $3k range in a few weeks’ time. Prophetic insights here is lining up well with Technical Analysis.

November 20, 2018 11:21 PM

John T,
Check out my Nov 14th reply to Corrine.
Should I start a YT channel? LoL

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
November 21, 2018 12:25 AM

I would subscribe and watch Ed 😀

November 21, 2018 1:02 AM

Definitely Ed H!! I would certainly watch your YouTubes!!

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
November 20, 2018 11:47 PM

Pray about it brother, I think that would be awesome.☺

November 22, 2018 7:23 AM

John T/Jason V

Just remember according “31433500 timeline “… the last possible date for a low is Dec 28. After that the timeline is “bust”. Plus I have been totally out of cryptos (for some months) due to certain issues. However, the Lord told me to start getting back in last week. I had a certain amount of COB in a vision when it hit $. 75 and I’m in no way even close to that. Likewise FAZ, I had a certain amount when it mooned to $42 and currently have none.

Devin
Devin
November 25, 2018 6:51 AM

Phanuel, were you planning on picking up FAZ shares soon (by 11/29?) to match the amount that you saw in your dream? Do you think FAZ could reach $46.99 in December/January or around 3/16/19? You mentioned that the Lord informed you to get back into crypto’s recently. Did he also inform you to purchase FAZ shares as well? Thanks.

November 25, 2018 7:00 AM

Hello Devin
I’m still not back into FAZ….hopefully sometime in December.
The message was for only cryptos.

shalom

Jason V
November 20, 2018 9:20 PM

Hi John T, thank you. I’m a fan of CryptoCrew Steve and it seems like he’s usually right. I share his impression of a dead cat bounce or maybe manipulation up before lower than recent lows.

The realistic prophetic targets I’m looking at are Chris Harris’ 7600btc (up 80% so by math so 4.2kish starting point, but not necessarily bottom)
or his 7890btc (@ +90%RDD). The latter one may have already been fulfilled.
Someone chime in if they saw that.

Also, Chris Harris’ .004$ to .006$ RDD. Someone correct me if I wrong but he had that dream in early June and since then it hasn’t fulfilled this sequence unless BALLPARK figures count ie .0042ish to .006+ .

And Chris’ .0015$ RDD (happened recently) to .008$. That would be a crazy move up if it follows btc up to 7.6k or 7.8k then crash to 3 or even 2ks. I suppose we could go back to .0015 then up to .008RDD. But I sure hope it’s now

Be on the lookout for .13 Cob, this would also be very ambitious, but Mike BC’s corn cob dream MAY have inferred it. I think someone else may have seen 13 cent Cob too.

Lastly Abraham Joseph’s recent post (thanks for posting too!) may have implied RDD / Crypto spike at 4.6k BTC. His was saw 46 in a dream with a possible separate reference to RDD. He’s been seeing 55 & 56 which I guess could be Satoshi RDD selling points so .00000055 / 56.

Phanuel GBU, I think your dad is in a better place now!

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
November 21, 2018 12:29 AM

I too have followed Steve from crypto crew. I am quite impressed at just how accurate he is. Another guy I follow is Crypto Kirby Trading who seems to come to the same conclusions as Steve from crypto crew., but from different angles.