“I Knew There Was Going to Be an All Out Attack Directed Toward Destroying Our Children.”

On Valentine’s Day 2017, I dreamed I was in a car riding down a highway. I was in the passenger seat and my husband was driving. I was in that state of being very
sleepy like I often get on a long drive.

My husband was driving as he usually does when we go somewhere together. So I was dozing and in and out of being aware of what’s happening. All of a sudden, I awoke abruptly from my state of lethargy with a loud scream that came from my innermost being.

I screamed, “The kids!”

At this point, I was weeping uncontrollably and saying to my husband, “They are coming after our kids. We have to pray. We have to stay in prayer.”

Now I knew when I said this it wasn’t just my family I was referring to, but I was referring to the children of our nation. I knew there was going to be an all out attack directed toward destroying our children.

My husband looked at me like, “What on earth are you talking about?”

I could see he didn’t understand or believe me. Then he said, “I can’t do that.”

Well, I knew he was referring to his inability to stay in a continual place of prayer; something we have discussed in the past.

I said, “But we have to, you don’t understand. They are coming after our kids.”

The next thing that came up out of my spirit was, “They are coming to kill our children,” but I suddenly became aware that my granddaughter was riding in the backseat with us and I didn’t want to scare her, so I didn’t speak those words.

I looked again at my husband and with pleading in my voice, I said, “They are coming for the children. We have to pray.”

He looked at me with tears in his eyes. Now my husband doesn’t cry or tear up very often. I’m sure I could count on one hand the times I have seen tears in his eyes. So it was a big deal to me. I knew he understood and was grieved. When I looked back up, I saw a huge opening in the road that dropped off in front of us. There were construction workers below the surface of the road working diligently. My husband swerved at the last second to avoid wrecking. That was the end of the dream.

Interpretation:

I woke immediately with such a burden in my spirit for our nation’s children. I have never felt such sorrow and urgency. I believe in holding things before the Lord until he gives more revelation or confirmation concerning when to share. There have been numerous posts and comments on Z3 concerning coming attacks against our children and a sense of urgency that confirms to me I needed to share this.

Some of these things are really difficult to share. I believe with all my heart God is revealing a preplanned attack against the most innocent in this nation. As our nation has shed innocent blood through abortion and other means, so the enemy will come against the most innocent and the most vulnerable, which is our children.

Their plan is to crush the heart of our nation, so we don’t have strength to stand.  I believe the vision of the construction happening beneath the surface of the road reveals the plans are being birthed in hell to destroy our children and in turn our nation.

Two Confirming Dreams:

I recently had two other dreams along these same lines, which I believe confirms there is coming an orchestrated attack against our children.

In one dream, I saw a school bus filled with children. Then three middle eastern looking men threw something onto the bus and it exploded. I believe this dream revealed our enemies will attack areas that have high concentrations of children, including but not limited to schools, school buses, daycares, churches and party events for the young.

In another dream, I saw pandemonium everywhere and attention was being diverted away from the children. They were wandering into swimming pools and were in danger of drowning. I was urgently trying to refocus everyone’s attention on the children because they were in desperate need of someone going into the water to rescue them. I went into the water and started pulling them out. I believe this dream shows the attacks will come at a time when we are distracted by chaos.

Conclusion:

I believe God is calling the body of Christ to an intense time of prayer and intercession for our children. Attacks are coming, but through prayer the plots of the enemy can be revealed, averted and lessened in severity. We can witness the supernatural power of God to deliver our children in this hour. I personally believe this was a call for me not to ignore the plight of our nation’s children. I pray others hear the call. We as the body of Christ will not be held blameless if we neglect those in greatest need.

Lydia Hodge

Author: Lydia Hodge

Lydia Hodge is a wife and mother of three. She serves as a registered nurse in the CVICU at Saint Thomas West in Nashville TN where she helps mend broken hearts. She came to faith in Christ after the death of her father in the 90’s. Shortly thereafter, she began to have dreams and visions. She has a passion for the prophetic and believes God has called her to minister during the Final Act of this age of grace.

Sisterann
Sisterann
February 25, 2017 8:11 AM

When a Deliver is being raised up, the children are attacked.
Remember when Moses was born?
Remember when Christ was born?
Could it be a sign A Deliver is on His way.

Expat gal
Expat gal
February 25, 2017 7:47 AM
Lydia – Your Dreams confirm with my Spirit in 2 ways. 1) Our family left The U.S. After I clearly heard from the Lord, “Your family is no longer safe here”. I felt danger for all of us but especially my children. Like a Mother Bear, I will go to extreme measures to protect my children & try to give them a chance at “having a life” as long as possible. That includes relocating to another continent THOUSANDS of miles from the “danger”. My children were 11 & 14 at the time of our move. 2) YESTERDAY, I had a very deep & irrational fear for my son’s life & then my daughter’s life. Now that we are out of the chaotic U.S., this seemed completely irrational with how quiet the area is where we live where there has never been any terrorism, not even in the country that I am aware of. I could not understand this fear & my deep & intense sadness of knowing how the loss of my children would make me feel. 😥. I felt devastated & immobile at the thought. The loss of either of them WOULD shut me down! I know because I experienced this after the loss of my twin brother. I felt disengaged & lifeless for 1 1/2 years. Only my young children & their needs made me stay engaged with the world when I wanted to be in a limbo world away from the soul-wrenching pain I felt daily & the panic attacks I experienced every time I realized he had really died. I began praying fervently for protection over my children. Reading your dreams makes me realize God is warning us how our enemies value NO life, not even the most innocent among us. We are living in a… Read more »
Sandra
Sandra
February 25, 2017 12:57 PM

Let’s all come together in prayer for all children. Pray that each child learns their identity in Christ, that they are protected from disease/poisoning/abuse/terrorism/kidnapping/mindcontrol/etc… Pray that guardian and ministering angels are released to each child in this world and activate them to fight on behalf of the child and to speak truth into their spirits. Cancel all curses placed over the lives of the world’s children.

Also pray for corruption to be exposed within the medical, pharmaceutical and education facilities and organizations. Pray that whistleblowers rise up to reveal the workings and plans of the enemy and that they have concrete evidence to support their claims. Pray for the protection of these people. Pray that those who hear this information have the scales removed from their eyes, ears and hearts, so that the spirit of Truth can enter them.

Tonya
Tonya
February 25, 2017 12:23 PM

Lydia, I had a dream recently about child sex trafficking. God showed me exactly what was happening to them. Coming out of the dream, I heard God say, “What about the children” Since this dream I have been in constant prayer and intercession over the innocent children of this country. God is leading us into that intercession. Thanks for sharing. Just yesterday, I was feeling such discouragement. Like, me asking, God, am I wrong? I see so much and I feel like sometimes I’m so alone. If it weren’t for z3 I would really feel alone. I know God is fixing to wake up many……

Julie
February 25, 2017 6:06 PM

Some of my childhood satanic programming happened at public school. Because of drugs and trauma, you go home not remembering what happened, for me, my brain didn’t come together until now, and I am 27 years old, integrating from Dissociative Identity Disorder. My church put out a memo from Glenn L Pace about how in 1990 there were 800 satanic covens on the wasatch front. It has got to be in the thousands by now. And that is just in my childhood state. There is a good book for free online called Deeper Insights into the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier that explains how they can program and destroy children’s lives, and much of it in that book happened to me, some at the hands of school teachers, but also by my mentally ill parents.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
February 25, 2017 8:06 PM

I am sorry for your pain.

ugisreal
ugisreal
February 25, 2017 8:43 AM

It’s beyond humanism in the schools. Vaccines may soon be forced onto all kids. Our medical system has near total control now to afflict our kids with ailments just to make money. These are things such as autism, ADD, ADHD, Asthma, Diabetes, Allergies and an array of psychological illnesses. They want to take authority away from the parents. Doctors and drug companies have immunity from prosecution regarding vaccines so they recommend them without fear. This is really close now.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
February 25, 2017 10:30 AM

My husband and I are the founders of a non profit to mentor kids that come from difficult situations. We recently have become very involved with two kids in Oregon that lived with their grandmother. The grandmother told me that she had received a letter that one of the kids had to get a vaccination in order to stay in school. I really got a sick feeling about it but she took her to get the vaccination.The other thing that I have noticed is that kids today believe that it is normal to like boys and girls. Most of our kids are between 7 – 13 and the older ones talk about transgender like it is just another sex now. A friend of one of the kids that come to our ranch is a girl but she has a social media page where she has a boys name and some of the kids at school call her by the boy name. It sounds like in the dream God was warning of a physical attack too but our kids are already under such attack by so much confusion.

ugisreal
ugisreal
February 26, 2017 8:23 AM

Some vaccines contain aborted fetal cells, male or female. These are injected straight into the blood, muscle and fat. No wonder about the increasing sexual deviancy!!!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
February 25, 2017 7:03 PM

Watched the VAXXED movie this week. Over a million autistic children in the USA by 2014. The CDC seems to be a criminal organization that cares more for pharmaceutical money than children’s lives.

tasha
tasha
February 25, 2017 12:39 PM

I had some warnings about this at the beginning of this school year. The messages weren’t very specific, but they had urgency. In one dream, I was taking my class on a bus trip, and was doing a safety session for the parent helpers. The session was taking place at the beginning of the day, just before we went on the trip. The kids were already entering the building. To my dismay, the parents were making a show of caring (hugging the kids, etc.) but they weren’t really listening to the steps they had to take to keep the children safe. I knew there was danger ahead that day, and tried so hard to convey that, but had a helpless feeling when no one seemed to take it to heart. I didn’t see what happened further, but woke up with an urgency to pray for the protection of the children.

After a series of warnings I asked God, Is this really going to happen? That Sunday our pastor preached on one of the six things God hates: the shedding of blood. He spoke about abortion, and God revealed in that hour that this judgment was connected to abortion. It could not be changed unless there was repentance for abortion, and for the church’s half-heartedness in fighting abortion by prayer and by deed (…not speaking for all here; it’s just my own efforts in the past have been somewhat half-hearted.)

I was given to experience how thoroughly shaken the people will be if these attacks are allowed to happen. There will be national/widespread mourning, but God also revealed that He will bring mercy out of judgment. Many will come to repentance because of it.

Julie
February 25, 2017 6:13 PM

As to the widespread mourning, Steve Quayle has a book on Tears that is now out. I think it is just what we need. I cannot say more how important and necessary crying and groaning was to my healing from satanic ritual abuse. The body needs to accept the pain. I literally cried and screamed out all of the demons that were in me from the abuse. We have to learn how to cry, groan, and feel again, because every time we choose to harden our hearts to go numb, we give demons power to use our emotional energy because we are not using it.

Carson
Carson
March 2, 2017 1:09 AM

I’ve been dealing with DID. Best thing is to re-live the emotions, then your left/right sides of your brain can reconnect/make sense of the buried emotions, And you can heal. For SRA you probobly have to deal with demonic entities/deliverance as well. One book I’ve come across is by James Friesen. He also holds seminars at various locations.

Julie
March 3, 2017 11:43 PM

I will look into the book, thank you, and you are right about the healing process.

tasha
tasha
February 25, 2017 12:41 PM

….oops, I meant to say, ‘the shedding of innocent blood’.

tasha
tasha
February 25, 2017 8:20 PM

Interesting. Glad to hear you are being healed. Yes, God must have created tears and tear ducts for that purpose, to release emotion in a healthy way. I was very weepy today; it helps to know it’s doing something good 🙂

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
February 25, 2017 9:52 AM

A year or so ago I had a dream where I was watching a large military helicopter lifting a metal power transmission tower. It brought it to a high school and set it down on the school grounds. At the same time that the tower touched down several armed US soldiers also parachuted into the yard surrounding the school as if to occupy and guard it.

I took the dream to mean that we can expect federal military intervention to protect our children and their education. This last week President Trump revoked the Obama edict requiring all school boards to allow any student who thought they were transgender access to the washrooms of the opposite sex or risk loosing federal funding. Thank the Lord for this reprieve! But lawless men and women do not give up easily. They see they are already on vantage ground and most of our educational system is already under their control. They know that if the system is fully theirs nothing will stand in the way of remaking America in their image. So yes, we need to be in prayer. We can’t take this week’s success as a sign of future success. We’re warned in Rev 13 that the beast will apparently be successful for a time. It will get worse for our children before it gets better. But the Lord hears our prayers and loves to answer them. Like in Hitler’s Germany we can see our children being indoctrinated into lawlessness, hatred of those who are good, and lust but the Lord watches over the children of faithful parents.

Ben
Ben
February 25, 2017 9:43 AM

I concur. I have felt very strongly the last couple of days that I must keep a very close eye on my children. My concern was about human trafficking. Your dream confirmed my own feelings that human trafficking of young children will increase and become more brazen in the coming days.

John Barry
John Barry
February 25, 2017 9:59 AM

Ben , Chuck Youngbrandt was shown years ago that during WW3 children in America will be sold for a pack of cigarettes .

Aline
Aline
February 26, 2017 5:24 PM

Dear Friends, This email from a friend saying “must watch” made me sick. If you have the stomach for it, OK. Viewer discretion advised. God have mercy on us! But judgement is what we deserve!
Why am I sending this? Because people need to know why judgement is coming, maybe? And life can’t possibly continue on the way it is, maybe? Because it’s too much for me to bear alone, maybe? Because this needs serious prayer, definitely!

Here is the senders comment:

This is the most comprehensive clip that I have seen on this subject. Worth the watch.

Sandra
Sandra
February 26, 2017 8:55 PM

Here is a good write up that covers a lot of it.

I believe that Ashton Kutcher is just there to make it appear as though they are taking care of things. Here is a video that explains further. **warning – this presenter is very “ranty”

MVP
MVP
February 25, 2017 1:26 PM

About a year ago the Lord had placed on my heart to intercede for the schools and churches. Please pray for our nations children. For God will hear our prayers. For it is Written: I will contend with those who contenth with thee and I will save thy children.

Julie
February 25, 2017 6:08 PM

If the Lord shows you that public schools and daycares are not safe, heed Him. If we have no faith to do what is right, how can He protect us?

MVP
MVP
February 25, 2017 11:51 PM

True Julie. That is why I have heeded the Lords direction on this and have been interceeding for a year regarding our nations schools. Praise God for His supernatural covering

Paula
Paula
February 26, 2017 3:13 AM

Each time I go on the internet to read the news almost every day I read about a parent murdering their children, or someone else abusing children – either physically or sexually. This is another sign that America is under judgment. My heart grieves to read about the brutal death of these innocent ones. I don’t know what else to say. The whole world has gone mad! The church of America MUST come to a place of true repentance, but from what I can see, there is little hope of that happening because the church has joined with the world. Yet I KNOW God has a remnant in America that is praying for revival. I believe the biggest revival will come during the tribulation years. Saints, don’t give up. In the end, God wins!