All Eyes Are on One, But it is The Wrong One

trump_one

All is not as it appears. In the natural there is a heralding of preserved freedom. There is an expectation that as we move forward we will return to a resemblance of a time gone by. There is a resurgence of national pride for many. America is the land of hope restored. Yet this hope is misplaced. It is not hope in Me. It is hope in a man. All eyes are on one, but it is the wrong one.

This is not, nor was it ever, about Donald Trump. Yes, he is an instrument in My hand. I am using him to accomplish My purpose. Still, My purpose and My plan is far greater and far more complex. He is one small piece of a very large puzzle. He has his position and I am placing him with precision and great care. He will accomplish the purpose I have given him and no man or any other power will stop him. This does not mean he is invulnerable, but then his time is but for a season and that season is short-lived.

I heard the prayers of My people. This land has been given a reprieve. It has been brought back from the brink of destruction. Yet, like a flash fire that has been extinguished by a dowsing of water, there is still smoke. There are still hotspots. If these are not addressed with diligence, the fire will revive quickly.

The time to weep, wail and lament between the porch and the altar has not come to an end. The time to sigh and cry over the sins of this nation has not come to an end. Where is the repentance? If I will not preserve a man who stands in pride, surely I will not preserve a nation that continually lives in defiance of My word. In fact, such a nation must be humbled.

This is both merciful and just. Sometimes when a structure has eroded over time it is beyond repair. It must be torn down to the foundation before restoration can take place. This nation will be laid low. Some may say this is an act of My wrath, but consider this. Which shows greater care, the one who leaves a dilapidated structure in place or the one who tears it down? What an eyesore is such a structure! What a danger it presents to those who would carelessly enter in without first examining the state of it. What woes await those who make this a dwelling place and refuse to move.

America, you will be humbled. The only question is whether you will willingly come to your knees or whether you must be forced to them. The decision is yours to make. I leave you with a final word of wisdom, “Do not put your trust in princes or in a son of man in which there is no help. His spirit departs, he returns to his earth, in that very day his plans perish. Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God.”

Mitch Salmon

Author: Mitch Salmon

Mitch Salmon is a follower of Jesus Christ and proclaimer of the Good News – The Gospel of Christ Jesus!

Rachel Baxter
December 1, 2016 4:17 PM

Yes, Lord. My spirit comes into agreement with this. Jesus – Help us to keep our eyes and our hearts on you alone. Take away all distraction from us, whatever that means Lord. Even if we are stripped of all that we have in the natural, may we stand strong as Job keeping our eyes and our hearts only on you.

Jeff Byerly
December 1, 2016 8:37 PM

Amen Bro Mitch! The Lord spoke this to me yesterday:
“Many are saying that there is a delay of judgment, there is a reprieve, or that he has relented and changed His mind. But I ask you, what would that take? How could it be true, because people voted for someone? Nothing has changed except that the deception is now even greater.You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! I AM a Holy God and there is no other beside me!
Repentance from sin is the only way judgment can be averted.
Do you see that happening ?

The reason that there is confusion in the church is because most are not listening to ME. They listen to the loud voices of this world. My voice is still and small though I AM over all things and I could shake the whole earth with my voice alone. Before the end this will happen. The peace that is now here is a false peace and it will not last long, for the Antichrist is soon to be revealed and most even in the “church” will follow him because they did not truly know me.”
The entire message can be found here: http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016/11/when-ark-door-is-closed-none-will-enter.html

Avidan
December 1, 2016 9:37 PM

Truth is bitter.
Reprieve?
Without Repentance?
Reprieve?
lt does not sound biblical
Look down south:-
drought, fire, Tornado,
l do not want to live in fool paradise,
As for Me and my house we shall Repent.
l will stock up on supplies
Not Repenting is arrogance.
it seem we are carrying this arrogance to the next level.
Ps
Hummm…….
This sound like what someone told the populace in days of Noah.
huh!
Remember what the Almighty said when all these things comes upon them they will not be not ready.

December 1, 2016 10:22 PM

Amen Avidan I love that line “as for me and my house we shall repent”…that is what it’s all about when all is said and done. True repentance is turning away from sin and following God’s ways as written in His perfect word. God can forgive but that is His part of the deal…our part is two fold: a) asking for forgiveness and b) turning away and shunning those things which displease The Lord. Without true repentance, asking God for forgiveness does not achieve much.

Avidan
December 2, 2016 12:20 AM

‘God’s Elect’ set your foot fo the ground your heart unto the Lord.
Repent now!
and show humility unto The Lord Repent!.

Adam S.
December 1, 2016 9:56 PM

This word sounds like it came from the God I know.

“Repentance from sin is the only way judgment can be averted.
Do you see that happening?”

Sadly, no.

Rachel Baxter
December 2, 2016 11:00 PM

Tonight I was calling out to Jesus, just needing to hear HIM in His truth. He sent me to Matthew 4. This is how Jesus’ ministry began and it is how it will end: “From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭4:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jeff Byerly
December 3, 2016 5:31 AM

There is no forgiveness of sin without repentance!

Jerome L
Jerome L
December 4, 2016 9:07 PM

Amen, Jeff. We were just duscussing that in our men’s group this week.

December 1, 2016 9:30 PM

Amen Jeff what an awesome word that resonates with my spirit. May God continue to bless you my brother in Christ.

Jeff Byerly
December 1, 2016 9:40 PM

God Bless you Natalie!

Peggy A.
December 1, 2016 10:49 PM

Jeff,
Yesterday, Anita Fuentes (emoaf.org) also put out an urgent word “Judgment Has Not Been Delayed.”

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
December 1, 2016 9:44 PM

Indeed if few repent, judgement may soon fall upon the nation, but this is not an absolute. The other possibility if enough of God’s people would obey and repent for the nation, is Trump would have a second term and then Pence would be President. All things are possible!

December 1, 2016 8:22 PM
We are about to enter the tribulation period next year and I’ve noticed that many people are still expecting a pre-tribulation rapture to take place. I have read Revelation over and over again and there is no indication firstly, that the tribulation period will last 7 years, and secondly, that God’s people will not be on earth during the tribulation. People we are in a deep spiritual battle. We need to be as shrewd as the serpent and great deceiver himself. In Revelation, God states that the deception will be so rife in these last days that if it is possible, even the wisest of the wise/ “the elect” will be deceived. Many are stating that God has delayed judgment but this doesn’t add up because that would imply we knew the date that these things would happen. I do not think God has delayed anything, everything is happening right according to His appointed time. I am now very sceptical about giving dates etc because I’ve also experienced error in this department, however, there are too many people who have had visions, prophetic words and dreams that Jesus is coming much sooner than most are anticipating. More and more I”N inclined to believe that the US election and a few other things going on in this world are just one big distraction. What we need to be focusing on are the signs God is giving us in our visions and dreams. There are also signs in nature and the weather…look at the blood moons, the supermoon, the increase in intense earthquakes just this year alone. The storms, the wildfires, the famines and drought etc. God is showing us what time it is in so many ways. We need to pray discernment and for God’s guidance now more than ever before.… Read more »
December 1, 2016 10:52 PM

The seven-year period comes from Daniel 9:27, which is called Daniel’s 70th week, but actually means 70th seven. So there is still a final seven-year period coming at the end of this age. For half of that time, 42 months, the antichrist will be given authority to rule the world (Revelation 13:5). Then comes the Abomination that brings desolation, which marks the beginning of the great tribulation and the day of the Lord.

The Bible identifies many things that must happen prior to these events, so we are not there yet. There is no way it starts next year.

December 2, 2016 12:35 AM
James thank you for your comment. I understand your reference to the 70 weeks prophecy in Daniel. O have read about the two main lines of interpretation of that prophecy, namely the preterist and the futurist views. My own understanding of the prophecy, based on what Gabriel listed as the purposes of the prophecy (Daniel 9:24) is that the whole 490 years was fulfilled from the time the decree to rebuild the temple was made all the way through to the cutting off of the Messiah (The Most Holy) in the midst of the 70th week. It was Jesus’ sacrifice on Calvary that caused the sacrifices to cease. This was the whole purpose of God instructing the Israelites to offer up blood sacrifices. These were types and shadows pointing to the coming of the ultimate blood sacrifice that would atone once for all sin, for all time…Jesus Christ. Logically, I do not see why there would be a 2000 year gap between the 69th and 70th week without God making such an important piece of information explicitly known in the bible. Moreover, for God to allow a third temple to be rebuilt and a resumption of blood sacrifices would negate the part of this prophecy that states that one of the purposes of it was to usher in everlasting righteousness. It would also completely undermine and nullify Jesus’ sacrifice…perhaps this is why God has allowed the dome of the rock to remain on the Temple Mount. I believe that for as long as that remains, the Jews will never be granted permission to rebuild a third temple. Chronologically speaking, the prophecy would have to be a 2490 year one to incorporate the futurist interpretation. I do not think the two lines of thought regarding this prophecy are compatible either because… Read more »
Peggy A.
December 2, 2016 12:29 PM

Another thing is that Daniel 9:24 states that the prophecy is for the Jews (“YOUR PEOPLE”)
24 “Seventy weeks[a] are determined
For your people and for your holy city,”

By way of analogy, it’s like God telephoned the Jews 2,000 years ago, and when most rejected His Son, He put the phone on hold to speak to the Gentiles (The Church Age in Revelation Chapters 2 and 3). As the church age concludes, He will press that hold button on the phone and say HELLO to the Jews again. That will be the final week or 7 years.

December 2, 2016 3:12 PM

Amen, great minds think alike.

December 2, 2016 2:21 PM

Peggy I agree in that Daniel had specifically been praying and fasting to God (whist still in captivity in Babylon) concerning what would happen to His people and the city of Jerisalem which had been destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar’s armies. In fact, Daniel had been studying the prophecy in Jeremiah concerning the future of Jerusalem and as such prayed to God to reveal to him the true meaning of the 70 week time prophecy. I have learned over the years that context is so very important when reading any passage of the word of God. In most cases, the bible interprets the bible which enables us to understand what certain passages mean. I think over time, preachers and others in the Christian churches have subscribed to wrong interpretations and some of these false doctrines have proven rather costly. The beauty and essence of this prophecy which was intended to glorify Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the whole world have been lost with the whole antivhrist confirming a 7 year peace treaty, third temple rebuilt, blood sacrifices resumed and covenant broken by said antichrist after 3.5 years. What happened to Jesus’ eternal atonement for sin?

Peggy A.
December 2, 2016 2:51 PM

I agree with what James Bailey posted above. I think he makes an important point in this statement.
“The Apostle Paul explained the 2,000 year gap in the passage shown below. The seventieth seven pertains to the time of the end, as Gabriel explained to Daniel four times.”

Also, I totally agree about Scripture being its own commentary. This is how my Pastor teaches. It’s all Bible. We are non denominational with a strong emphasis on Jewish understanding of the Scripture and understanding our Jewish Roots. It is AMAZING, anointed teaching with references from all over the Bible (generally) in every approximately 1 hour lesson. There has never been a lesson in my past 3 years of attending there that I have not been totally engaged and “on the edge of my seat” with interest and enlightenment. And–I’m speaking of two separate approximately 1 hour lessons per week! It’s TRULY SPECIAL! People attend there from all kinds of varying denominational backgrounds. There are retired ministers that attend there as well as some Messianic Jews.

Peggy A.
December 2, 2016 10:12 PM

I also wanted to mention that this church that I attend is not part of any hierarchy/ chain of command/ doctrine and that there is NO MEMBERSHIP there. Friday Shabbat studies cover Themes, such as “The Gifts of the Spirit.” Tuesday Faith School studies go in depth verse by verse of a Book in the Bible. The Book of Revelation was completed verse by verse in 3 years time. We are currently in the Book of Genesis (since September of 2014).
All studies are “off the charts” anointed! Thank-you, Lord!

December 2, 2016 3:16 PM

Those calling themselves today Jews never accepted Christ or His sacrificial payment of the world’s sins and will restart the sacrifices until they see Christ’s hands at the second advent and then a nation will be born in a day, all Israel will be saved.

December 2, 2016 6:29 AM

25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;
26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,
“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”
27 “This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; 29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. (Romans 11:25-28)

Also, sin has not yet been brought to an end (Daniel 9:24). The man of sin has not even had his 42-month reign yet, but it is coming soon. Sin is still increasing until the Lord Jesus returns and then sin will be brought to an end.

December 2, 2016 10:38 AM

James I think we will have to agree to disagree on this because I definitely believe the essence of that entire prophecy was fulfilled perfectly in Jesus. Of course we know that people still sin, however because of Jesus’ sacrifice, all future sins following Calvary were covered because Jesus atoned once and for all time for the sins of all men. Also, a very important clue in the prophecy is that it states that the Messiah would be cut off after* the 69th week, not during or in that week…that only leaves one week wherein he could have been cut off/murdered and that would have to be in the midst of the 70th week because His ministry only lasted 3.5 years. The rest of the 3.5 years following Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection involved the disciples preaching the gospel to the house of Israel. In AD 34, Stephen was stoned to death by His own people for preaching the gospel…so clearly the last 3.5 years of the 490 years still pertained to the Israelites/Daniel’s people. After this prophecy was concluded, the disciples went out to preach the gospel to the Gentiles.

December 2, 2016 9:20 PM

I agree the Messiah is cut off after 69 sevens, which marks the beginning of the church age, which explains the 2,000-year gap identified by the Apostle Paul. Then comes the 70th seven.

My recommendation is to study the scriptures rather than reading other books about this topic. Bad teaching can cause a lot of confusion. The recorded words of the angel Gabriel are worth more than all the Bible teachers in the world and he told Daniel four times the 70 sevens pertain to the time of the end. I am starting to repeat the same points, which tells me it is time for me to move on.

December 3, 2016 1:32 PM

Natalie, it is universally understood that there is one week remaining of Daniel’s 70 weeks. Daniel says that the prince (A/C) that shall come will confirm a covenant for one week (7 years) and in the middle of the week he shall cause the sacrifice to cease. We see clearly in Revelation that with 42 months remaining the A/C says they should make an image to the Beast and worship it, Rev.13:14. This is what Jesus prophesied in the Olivet discourse, Math. 24:15 and is a parallel to what Antiochus Epiphanes did in the past, Dan.11:31.

December 3, 2016 6:15 PM
Brother Bob! Thank you for your comment. What happened we normally agree on things lol. Here is why I disagree with you on this occasion: A crucial point to remember is that this is a very specific time prophecy with a start point (457 BC when the command was given to allow the Jews to return to Jerusalem to restore and rebuild the city as established in the book of Ezra Chapter 1 with Cyrus’ decree). To the end point 490 years later. One only has to calculate 490 years after 457 BC to establish the end of this prophecy. 490 years after 457 BC is AD 34 (as there is no year zero). Gabriel stated that there would be 483 years from the time the command to rebuild and restore Jerusalem is issued unto the Messiah. Thus, counting 483 years from 457 BC brings us to AD 27, this is the very same year that the history books record as the year Jesus was baptised by John the Baptist. This was also the beginning of His 3.5 year ministry. When Jesus was baptised, God the Father anointed Him with the Holy Spirit who came down like a dove as recorded in Matthew and John. Therefore, the 70th week must have started in AD 27. The midst of this week was AD 31…the very same year the Messiah was crucified/cut off. That leaves only 3.5 years left of the prophecy bringing us to AD 34 and the stoning of Stephen…a very significant event that denoted the rejection of the gospel by the Jews. As Stephen was being stoned, He looked up to the heavens and was shown a scene whereby Jesus stood up from His throne and showed Stephen that God Himself had witnessed this event. Stephen was stoned by… Read more »
December 3, 2016 8:08 PM

Natalie, I am glad to see that you are a serious student of Bible prophesy. The rebuilding of the walls in Jerusalem had began at three different dates and it’s been a while since I got into the mathematical calculation. What makes the doctrine that the 70th week of Daniel is still unfulfilled is the perfect fit that is found in Revelation for this week to drop into. First, four times in the middle of Revelation 42 months are found; second, the seven purposes for the 70 weeks are not fulfilled, Dan.9:24; third, God is taking care of the promises He made to the fathers that all Israel will be saved and their Messiah would come and rescue them and set up His kingdom. In beautiful poetic fashion in Zechariah we find that “they shall say, What are the wounds in your hands” and He shall say, I was wounded in the house of my friends”, 12:9,10; 13:6. They see Isaiah 66:7,8: Who has heard of such a thing, a nation born in a day?” This is why Jesus spoke about birth pangs and travail. 144,000 Jews are born again as the manchild and all Israel is born in a day, Jer. 30: 6-18. The prophesies of the Jews will not be fulfilled until their Messiah and The Assyrian meet at Armageddon where Isaac and Ishmael will meet again and Jacob and Essau. Perfect bookends to the greatest story ever told. Note all the countries mentioned in Ez.38,39 and Ps.83 are Muslim. God bless. By the way the math does work when you use the right starting date.

December 4, 2016 2:02 AM

Brother Bob Ezekiel 38’s war of Gog and Magog takes place at the end of the Millenium and should be read in conjunction with Revelation Chapter 21 which is the only other place in the scriptures that the terms “Gog and Magog” are used. Thus, it can be inferred that the Gog and Magog war of Revelation Chapter 21 is the same Gog and Magog war of Ezekiel 38. The armies of Ezekiel 38 are defeated in the mountains of Israel by sulfur/brimstone sent from heaven by God as they attempt to invade and destroy Israel. In Revelation 21 we read that satan is released for a short time after the millenium/1000 year reign of Christ and His followers, to gather the nations from all the four corners of the earth to march up and encamp around the city of God and the saints. However, God rains down fire and brimstone and destroys satan and the wicked in the lake of brimstone.

December 4, 2016 2:51 AM

Nat, I believe Gog is the A/C and he will be released again at the end of the millennium but it’s a minor point. If you are familiar with the Islamic A/C school of prophecy both Joel Richardson and Walid Shoebat also believe this. The old school that believes the E.U. is the origin of the A/C is losing credibility as we watch the EU starting to crumble. The ten nation confederation will include Spain, France, Italy and Greece (as per Bennett) and several Islamic nations from the ME and N. Africa with The Assyrian from Syria and Iraq. All the nations of Ez.38 &39 and Ps. 83 are Islamic. Are they in the news lately?

December 4, 2016 1:52 AM

Bob you are correct in that in Revelation and Daniel we read that the beast is given power to reign and war with the saints for 42 months (Rev 13 and Daniel Chapter 12’s time, times and half a time). Daniel 12 states that the Ancient of Days comes and destroys the beast and hands over the Kingdoms of the world to the saints. The two witnesses prophecy for 42 months…supposedly to warn people not to accept the mark of the beast but to obey the commandments of God. This is why they will be dressed
sackcloth/burlap for the entirety of their ministry…indeed it will be a time of mourning and a call to repentance. Nowhere in Revelation does it state that the beast will reign for 7 years. I will go further by stating my belief that the ministry of the two witnesses and the reign of the beast will be concurrent and will both last only 42 months.

December 4, 2016 2:16 PM

If Obama signs the UN peace accord dividing Israel as Jimmy Carter is advocating this could be the catalyst that triggers end time prophesy to kick in. Obama has no legacy to speak of. Even Obamacare is being trashed. He desperately needs a legacy. He hates Israel and loves his fellow Muslims. Will he sign the UN peace accord on his last day in office?? Why wouldn’t he?? Stay tuned Church.

December 4, 2016 2:35 AM

Nat, we agree again. You’re a good student! Ha, ha.

December 4, 2016 2:06 PM

Praise God we agree lol! Brother Bob tell you what…I’ve always longed for an older brother who I can debate with on spiritual matters…I have a younger brother but he’s SUPER quiet (bless his soul) and he mostly just goes along with what big sis says haha! When things start to go crazy there you’re more than welcome to come and take sanctuary here in the quiet suburbs of south west London (not in the bustling loud centre of London). However, I must caution you that you will have to contend with three very opinionated SDA women! : -D

December 4, 2016 2:28 PM

Nat, thank God you’re opinionated. That means you are a thinker like most Z3ers. I still have to straighten you out on Daniel’s future 70th Week. When Obama signs the 7 year peace accord then you may see the light!? You are always welcome at my Ozark farm.

Peggy A.
December 5, 2016 6:48 PM

R U in Missouri?
Just asking because I have friends in the Ozarks of Missouri and I wasn’t sure if the Ozarks span other state(s).

(I’m happily married here in N.J.)

December 5, 2016 9:50 PM

Peggy A., I’m in the northwest Arkansas Ozarks about 60 miles south of Bakker’s place, in Bee Branch. We moved from the Princeton, NJ area in ’98. Where in NJ are you from? I grew up in Teaneck and Chatham. I thought this would all be over by Y2K. Some of the Ozarks are in eastern Oklahoma with the most in Missouri.

Peggy A.
December 5, 2016 11:01 PM

We’re in Southern N.J. near Rowan University which is in Glassboro. This is where I grew up and remained. I attended Music “Camps” and Workshops and took courses at Westminster Choir College in Princeton from time to time.

Am I remembering correctly that you have a military background? (last question)

December 5, 2016 11:16 PM

No, Peggy, I was a general contractor building authentic colonial homes, lost my wife three years ago, rapture ready.

December 4, 2016 4:51 PM

Awww thank you for the invitation Brother Bob! Hmmm now about this Obama peace treaty…he better hurry up and sign it he’s running out of time lol! With that said, it’s a long way away from January still…I don’t put anything past that man…he is wicked and I’m keeping an eye on his activities. Bob have you ever heard of a Kenyan prophecy by the founder of the Luo church in Kenya about America’s destruction coming at the hands of “one of our very own sons” (ie Obama whose father was from the luo tribe of Kenya)? Now what I’m not sure about is a) whether that prophecy is authentic and b) whether the foretold destruction denotes that Obama is the last president. Any thoughts on this?

December 4, 2016 5:33 PM

Nat, don’t know ’bout the Kenyan prophesy but I’m worried about the elector vote being stolen from Trump. The military is on Trump’s side if things get dicey.

December 5, 2016 6:13 AM

Brother Bob I share your fears. I hear they already have 15 faithless electors ready to switch their votes to crooked Hillary…only 22 more needed to steal the whole election from Trump…crazy times we live in! They must have a plan a b and c for how they’re going to endure Trump never gets sworn in…let’s wait and see what happens.

Peggy A.
December 5, 2016 6:41 PM

And let’s be about our Father’s business in the mean-time.
Each day of relative normalcy is a precious gift to be used in the service of the Father under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Peggy A.
December 3, 2016 5:45 PM

Natalie,
Is this what the Seventh Day Adventist Church teaches?

December 3, 2016 6:57 PM

Hello Peggy! I actually thought this was the standard interpretation of the 70 week prophecy, until it came up in a bible study at University a few years ago…I was the only one who subscribed to this interpretation as the rest of the study group attended a Pentecostal church on campus. Peggy have a look at my response to Bob A below this comment where I explain my understanding of the timing of this prophecy. Of course each to their own interpretation, but I’ve studied this chapter of Daniel over and over again in case I may have missed something important but I honestly don’t think it has anything to do with the antichrist and everything to do with Jesus Christ The Messiah, who takes away the sins of the world. His was a new covenant based on grace and mercy and indeed He confirmed it with many when He was crucified. God The Father will never accept future blood animal sacrifices after sending His beloved Son as the perfect lamb sacrifice.

December 3, 2016 11:19 AM

Hello Natalie, Notice in Dan.9:26 (let’s call it ‘a’) that after three score and two weeks the Messiah (clearly Jesus) has been cut off. Then in Dan.9:26 (let’s call it ‘b’) the people of the prince (small ‘p’) come and destroy the city. Clearly Messiah and prince (small ‘p’) are not the same person. Hoped this helped.

December 3, 2016 4:49 PM

Hello Bonnie thank you for your comment! I think the bit that confuses people is who the “He in the first line of verse 27 is referring to. This He in verse 27 confirms (as opposed to making) a covenant with many* for one week and the same he causes the sacrifices and oblations to cease in the midst of that week. The subject of verse 26 is the people of the prince and not the prince himself, so the he of verse 27 cannot be referring to the prince, otherwise this would have been made explicit. Something along the lines of “And the prince shall make a covenant with many.” A close reading of verse 27 suggests:
a) that there is already a pre-established convenant because the passage describes this covenant as the* covenant and not a* covenant); and
b) Some “he” confirms this pre-established covenant.
Verse 27 does not state that one of the conditions of that pre-established covenant is that sacrifices and oblations must continue for the duration of one week, or indeed why the “he” causes the sacrifices to cease…therefore one has to refer back to the earlier parts of the prophecy to understand that it is the Messiah who causes the sacrifices to cease because He is cut off in the midst of the 70th week. Jesus confirmed the pre-established covenant…the bible alludes to this in both the new and Old Testament. What was this covenant? That through His sacrifice, the sins of both Jews and gentiles have been atoned for once and for all time. This fulfills the purposes of the prophecy stated by Gabriel in verse 24. This is the only logical conclusion I could draw from reading this chapter over and over again.

December 3, 2016 8:30 PM

Natalie, “the people of the prince” that destroy the city can’t be Jews or Christians because why would they destroy their own city? This prince is the A/C who will make a covenant or peace treaty in the Middle East and could even be Obama who Jimmy Carter is pushing to do so as we speak. Obama or not he will break that treaty after 3 1/2 years and attack the Jews as in Rev. C.12.

December 4, 2016 2:35 AM

Bob I think these verses will explain the heart of the matter far better than I ever could and after a bit of searching of the scriptures here is the confirmation of the “he” of Daniel 9:27, the covenant and the the purpose of that covenant according to The Lord Jesus Christ:

(NIV) Mat 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

(KJV) Mark 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

(NIV) Mark 14:24 “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many,” he said to them

December 4, 2016 2:58 AM

Nat, I like you but these scripture don’t make the point that the 70 years have ended. Read the SEVEN purposes for the 70 Weeks in 9:24. None have been accomplished. Buenes noches, I’m going to bed.

December 4, 2016 1:41 AM
Bob it’s really quite simple I think if you just allow the bible to be its own expositor. 1) In Ezra Chapter 7, Artaxerxes issued a decree allowing the Israelites to return to Jerusalem to restore the city and rebuild the temple of God in 457 BC 2)7 weeks later or 49 years following this decree…in 408 BC, Jerusalem is restored and the temple is rebuilt fulfilling that part of the prophecy 3) 62 weeks later or 434 years later, in AD 27, Jesus is baptised and anointed with The Holy Spirit symbolised by the dove coming down from heaven. This was the part of the prophecy that Gabriel described as the anointing of The Most Holy. Jesus was anointed in order to begin His 3.5 year ministry. Jesus Himself upon being baptised stated “THE TIME IS FULFILLED (Mark 1:15). Jesus was clearly referring to that part of the time prophecy pertaining to His anointing as The Most Holy by God The Father. 4) This means the Messiah must have been cut off after AD 27 (the end of 69 weeks). 5) The Messiah was cut off/crucified in the midst of the 70th week in AD 31. When Jesus was crucified He cried “IT IS FINISHED” and the veil of the temple tore from top to bottom signifying the end of the earthly role of the high priests and with that the end of the animal blood sacrifices and oblations. 5) Following the resurrection and Jesus’ ascension to heaven, the apostles preached the gospel to the Jews for 3.5 years until; 6) AD 34 when Stephen was stoned to death denoting the rejection of the gospel by the Jews (Acts chapter 7). This concluded the 70 week time prophecy allotted to the Jews because after Stephen’s stoning, the gospel went… Read more »
December 4, 2016 1:23 AM

Bob did you read my comment above? I stated very clearly that the people of the prince are the Roman armies (the people of the prince) of Titus (the prince) who destroyed Jerusalem and the temple in AD 70.

December 4, 2016 2:19 AM

Nat, sorry, I got my wires crossed. I meant to say that the “he that shall confirm a covenant with many for a week” in v.27 is the A/C Daniel has been writing about C.7’s Little Horn. Daniel is an end time prophetic book. This is why Jesus even mentioned it in the Olivet Discourse.

December 4, 2016 12:32 PM

The main objection I have to the ceasing of sacrifices and oblations referring to Jesus’s death is Dan.9:27c says this person will make desolate and in turn will be desolated, “and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate (or desolater),” namely the Antichrist Rev.19:20, 20:10.

I think this is still future and shows that there will be a restored Temple where the Jews will restore sacrificial worship.

An interesting side note: The Nascent Sanhedrin is calling on Russian President Vladmir Putin and US president-elect Donald Trump to join forces and fulfill their Biblically-mandated roles by rebuilding the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

December 4, 2016 4:19 PM

Great point Bonnie. In addition, sin has not yet been brought to an end, everlasting righteousness has not yet been brought in, and vision and prophecy have not yet been sealed up (Daniel 9:24). So those are more reasons why the seventy sevens have not yet been completed.

December 4, 2016 5:53 PM

Absolutely James. Dan.9:24 says seventy weeks have been determined to finish transgressions, and make an end of sin, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness. People fail to see that Daniel’s prophecy is about the Jews and not the church where there is no Jew or Gentile and it would not make any sense that God will leave them in the lurch and not fulfill the seventy-weeks and finish their chastisement (The Time of Jacob’s Trouble) so they can take their place in the Lords thousand year reign with Jesus as their King and put final end to their foe the Antichrist. Deut.28:13

December 5, 2016 8:58 AM

Bonnie please read this and take it to The Lord in prayer for Him to confirm (or not). I’ve read Daniel several times now and I am in agreement with the claims on this site: http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4995/t/right-on-time-prophetic-appointments-revealed

December 5, 2016 12:49 PM

Natalie, The site you suggested quotes Peter in 1Peter 4:17. I can’t be more emphatic when I say that the church has nothing to do with Daniel 9.

“And while I was speaking and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel Daniel 9:20.

Daniel 9:20 clearly shows that Daniels people were Israel i.e the Jews, not the NT church. Israel is earthly and the church is spiritual.

December 4, 2016 6:28 PM

Bonnie I interpret “the desolate” of verse 27 as the city of Jerusalem. I think this is one of those areas of prophecy where people have different theories. I’ve just always understood the 70 weeks as a time prophecy specifically pointing and illuminating readers of God’s word as to exactly who the Jewish messiah is. A few years ago, I was watching a Christian TV program where a messianic Jew was being interviewed and he explained how Orthodox Jews are discouraged from reading the book of Daniel particularly because when one follows the chronological order of the 70 weeks, we arrive at key events in Jesus’ earthly ministry such as His baptism, death and the rejection of the gospel of Christ by the Jews, which caused the gospel to be preached to the Gentiles. Nonetheless, God bless you and protect you in these last days Bonnie. We have already embraced Jesus as The Messiah and our Lord and Saviour so let us focus on seeking The Lord’s face for what He would have us do in these last of the last days.

Eric brown
Eric brown
December 3, 2016 2:58 AM

The third temple has to come. The anti christ has to sit inside it so the Jews know to flee to the hills. and because it is written in revelation, there will be a 3rd temple. However it may not be placed in the spot of the dome of the rock. If you go to the Temple Mount on google maps you can see what the 3rd temple is going to look like. Go to denoon institute on YouTube he just did a video showing how to see the 360 degree view of it. Quite interesting

As far as the 69-70th week I do think this will happen however I wonder if the Christian’s will be gone before the end of the 70th week because revelation says that Armageddon happens at the 3.5 year mark of the reign of the antichrist and his 7 year treaty he signs. Im not sure how that plays out. However I do think the Jews will flee into the wilderness for 3.5 years which would make sense to happen when the antichrist steps into the temple and would leave them in the wilderness until the end of the last year and then they could return to an already built kingdom that Jesus will be ruling and would give him time to set it up at Armageddon. Those are my thoughts I hope it helps.

December 5, 2016 12:14 PM

Eric, You need to read the excellent article by James about the tribulation and the Great Tribulation.

IMHO the church will not be here during the Great Tribulation (Jacobs Trouble) since it it meant for unbelieving nations and Jews.

December 5, 2016 4:52 PM

Eric, Have you ever read The Temples that Jerusalem Forgot by Ernest L Martin. You used to able to read it for free at http://www.askelm.com. I really believe it shows that the Temple never sat on what they call the Temple Mount. What is being called the Temple Mount is really a fortress formerly called the Baris that Herod reconditioned and named it Ft. Antonia after Mark Anthony. The Haram esh-Sharif with its Dome of the Rock is not where the Temple was, this would make it possible to start building the Temple tomorrow if they will look at the simple facts of this book.

Simon
Simon
December 2, 2016 10:21 AM

Hi, regarding the 2000 year gap, I remember once reading something about the possibility of the deeper spiritual meaning behind the ark of the covenant, being carried by the Levitical priests, following Joshua & Caleb, who were taking Israel into the promised land & crossing over the Jordan – being about 2000 cubits behind, the 2000 cubits signifying the approximate time scale, 2000 years before all of Israel had entered in. Speculation but interesting all the same, the scripture can be found in Joshua 3.

December 2, 2016 12:43 AM

So I’ve listed the following purposes of the prophecy according to Gabriel which I believe all refer to Jesus’ sacrifice:

1)your people and your holy city to finish transgression
2)to put an end to sin
3)to atone for wickedness
4)to bring in everlasting righteousness;
5)to seal up vision and prophecy; and
6)to anoint the Most Holy.
All of these were fulfilled culminating with Calvary. This prophecy was not about an antichrist making a 7 year peace treaty 2000 years later.

December 2, 2016 6:20 AM

Four times Gabriel told Daniel the message pertained to the time of the end. That is an important clue.

December 3, 2016 10:23 PM

James I appreciate your time and effort to respond to my comments. My intention was not to get into more arguments etc…I think it’s rather a great thing that we can share different perspectives on the word of God. We may not agree but I think we all have things we can pick out and learn from each other. This is the beauty of the body of Christ…God gave us all individual minds and we do not all process the information we read in the bible in the same ways…especially where prophecy is concerned. With that said, I have read Daniel chapter 9 repeatedly now and I cannot read the part you reference where Gabriel tells Daniel four* times that the 70 week prophecy relates to time of the end. Can you please provide me the scriptural reference for these four admonitions as it relates to Daniel chapter 9?

December 4, 2016 12:56 AM
A helpful key to understanding the seventy weeks is to recognize it was Gabriel’s second explanation of Daniel’s vision of the goat overpowering the ram in Daniel 8. It was not given out of the blue, but was given as a clarification, further explanation, of the vision explained previously. There are four reasons why we know this. After Gabriel explained the vision of the goat overpowering the ram, Daniel was exhausted and sick for days. Eventually, he was able to continue conducting the king’s business, but even then he continued to be greatly impacted by the vision. Daniel explains, “I was astounded at the vision, and there was none to explain it” (Daniel 8:27). The Hebrew word shamem is translated as astounded, but a more complete definition is appalled, stunned, stupefied, amazed, astonished, devastated, ravaged, made desolate, ruined, horrified. Adding the more complete definition with the facts that he was exhausted and sick for days helps us understand the impact the vision had on Daniel. Even after Gabriel’s first explanation, Daniel still was not able to understand. He very much wanted to, but he had no one who could help explain it. After some time had passed, Gabriel visited Daniel for the second time. Gabriel explained to Daniel the purpose for coming to him the second time was to give Daniel insight and understanding of the vision. 21 While I was still speaking in prayer, then the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision previously, came to me in my extreme weariness about the time of the evening offering. 22 He gave me instruction and talked with me and said, “O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you insight with understanding. 23 At the beginning of your supplications the command was issued, and I have come… Read more »
December 4, 2016 1:54 AM

Even C.2 of Daniel pointed to the end times when the stone made without hands crushes the image of all the nations. Most people also miss the fact that God is pointing out that Antiochus Epiphanes is a fore runner of the A/C as he commits the A of D and that his origins are the same as Antiochus, Syria-Iraq. The spirit from the bottomless pit that possesses the A/C, Rev.17:8, will be the Prince of Grecia. Didn’t someone report that they’re in the news lately?

Peggy A.
December 4, 2016 1:41 AM

Brilliant explanation, James.

December 4, 2016 2:19 AM

James I agree with what you’ve written but I will hasten to add that the reason why Gabriel wanted Daniel to pay close attention to the 70 week prophecy/ the reason why it helped Daniel understand the 2300 year prophecy is because the 70 weeks start point of rebuilding and restoring Jerusalem offered a tangible start point for counting not only that prophecy but the entire 2300 year prophecy, of which the 70 weeks was a small part. Without the information relating to the event that would denote the start point of the 70 weeks, Daniel would have been none the wiser from what He was told in Chapter 8.

December 4, 2016 6:14 AM

Great, sounds like a good place to stop here.

December 4, 2016 4:00 PM

James yes let us call a truce haha! Much love to you mr brother in Christ!

Peggy A.
December 3, 2016 11:25 PM
Natalie, James must be referring to: The End Times- Daniel Chapter 12 1“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3Those who are wisea will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.” 5Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?” 7The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time.b When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.” 8I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?” 9He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked… Read more »
December 4, 2016 12:27 AM

Thank you Peggy. I was referring specifically to the prophecy in Chapter 9 which is the subject of this great debate. Did you know that there is an old rabbinic curse in the Talmud forbidding Jews to read Daniel Chapter 9:24-27? The reason being is that the 70 week time prophecy is the strongest evidence in the OT that confirms Jesus is The Messiah that the Old Testament prophets spoke of. Literally one cannot escape this fundamental truth. That’s why I believe satan has attempted to divert people’s attention from the main purpose of the prophecy. In a comment above yours Peggy I responded to Bob with a detailed breakdown of the timing beginning with the decree for Jerusalem’s restoration in 457 BC right through to the stoning of Stephen in AD 34…a significant event in that after Stephen was killed, the apostles went out to preach the gospel to the Gentiles…the gospel which the Jews rejected. For 3.5 years following Jesus’ crucifixion, the apostles preached the gospel to the Jews fulfilling the end of the 70 weeks.

December 4, 2016 9:33 PM

Nat, the “vision and prophecy” can not be “sealed up” as per Daniel 9:24, until the Jews accept Christ as their Messiah, Israels enemies have been vanquished and their everlasting kingdom is set up!!!!!!! This won’t happen until they see the holes in His hands at the second advent, Zech. 13:6. YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS. Tell me where I’m wrong!! The story of Israel and the promises to the “fathers” (patriarchs) can NOT go unfulfilled as Paul said in Romans 11:25-32. All Israel will be saved AFTER THE FULLNESS OF THE GENTILES COMES IN, THEN ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED. Paul said God was not done with the Jews. That’s why they returned in 1948, received Jerusalem in 1967 and are in the news every day and night!!!! God bless you Sister Nat.

December 5, 2016 1:00 PM

Great point Bob about the “fullness of the Gentiles.”

December 5, 2016 1:50 PM

Thanks Bonnie, there’s no getting around this!!

December 5, 2016 8:52 AM

Brother Bob please have a read of this I believe it’s absolutely spot on with strong biblical evidence to back up all the claims: http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4995/t/right-on-time-prophetic-appointments-revealed

December 5, 2016 8:50 AM

Brother Bob Jesus their Messiah fulfilled God’s promises and the covenants He made to the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. All the OT prophecies point to the coming of The Jewish Messiah who would set up an everlasting kingdom and deliver the Jews from their enemies. We know of course that the Jews believed Jesus would come as a King to conquer and overthrow the Roman government of those times, however, when this did not happen and Jesus came to die and to serve, the Jews rejected Him as their Messiah. This rejection is why Jerusalem was destroyed by the abomination (Roman armies of Titus in AD 70). Due to their rejection of Jesus as their Messiah, the Jews had reached the full measure of their iniquity and transgression. Gabriel told Daniel that of the 2300 year prophecy given to Daniel in Chapter 8, 70 weeks or 490 years were allotted to Daniel’s people for the purposes of the prophecy stated in Chapter 9 verse 24. Brother Bob, if you follow all the TIME prophecies in the bible, each and every one of them is continuous and consecutive with no gaps and this 70 week/490 year prophecy is no different. God is consistent and He never changes. He did not explain anything about a gap in the 70 weeks to allow for a final 7 years in our times, I’m sorry about that simply does not add up.

Savage
Savage
December 3, 2016 8:42 PM

To me, it looks like none of these have been completed.

December 3, 2016 10:10 PM

Savage what was the purpose of Jesus dying if not to atone for men and women’s wickedness/sin? When a Christian gets baptised by water immersion, this symbolises death to the old life of sin and rising up to a new life in Christ. Jesus took on the sins of the world hence the reason He had to die on the cross even though He was without sin throughout the course of His life on earth. We are made righteous because of our faith in Jesus. This does not mean that we are now perfect and without sin, however, we now have the gift of Christ’s atonement for our sins which enables us to go before the Father and plead forgiveness, knowing that we are truly forgiven. Lastly, the part about sealing up vision and prophecy pertained to the prophecies contained in the Old Testament (eg in Isaiah, Psalm etc) pointing the Jews to the arrival of the Messiah. Jesus was the complete fulfilment of the prophets’ visions and all the prophecies relating to the coming Messiah, including the prophecies detailing things like Jesus’ bones not being broken and Jesus being sold for 30 pieces of silver…all of these are prophecies that can be found in the OT and fulfilled in the NT. God bless you!

December 4, 2016 1:17 AM

Natalie, you said, This does not mean we are not perfect and without sin. I beg to differ. We are a spirit, we have a soul and live in a body. When we accept Christ as Lord and Savior we (our spirit man) is perfect, washed in the Blood of Jesus. We now are the righteousness of Christ. He exchanged our sins for His righteousness and He is not ashamed to call us brother. We have become joint heirs with Christ and seated in heavenly places.

December 4, 2016 2:44 AM

Brother Bob, if you will allow me to explain my comment. I stated that in response to a comment that Jesus’ sacrifice achieved none of the purposes of Daniel’s 70 week prophecy. My comment was intended to emphasise the point that just because one gets baptised/born again does not mean to say that person will never commit another sin thereafter. What Jesus did was to atone for all our future sins by sacrificing Himself as a ransom for many. The wages of sin is death, however, because of our faith in Christ, we are able to ask God for forgiveness and repent of our sins and still partake in eternal life after death when we are either resurrected from the dead or translated if we are still alive when Jesus returns.

December 4, 2016 3:08 AM

Nat, we agree. I’m not of that school of thought: once saved always saved, and I do think we should confess our sins according to I John 1:9 contrary to some big time TV star preachers of the past few years. Hasta luego Seniorita. I mean it this time.

December 4, 2016 12:02 PM

Lol Brother Bob did you finally manage to get some sleep?

December 2, 2016 11:14 AM

James, don’t you believe the Beast worship begins early in the last 42 months (not after) of the tribulation and during the first 42 months while the A/C is consolidating power they are worshiping the whore, the harlot which is a hybrid religious combo of Islam, Judaism and Christianity as per Terry Bennett?

December 2, 2016 9:12 PM

My view is the 42-month reign of the antichrist happens during the first half of the final seven year period.

December 2, 2016 10:40 PM

James, then what happens during the last 42 months of the tribulation? The A/C appears in C.13 when there is still 42 months remaining, v.5.
“And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue[a] for forty-two months”, Rev.13:5 Then he is destroyed by Christ and the millennium continues.

December 3, 2016 4:12 AM

After the 42-month tribulation comes the great tribulation. The tribulation is the time of the antichrist’s wrath against God’s people, but the great tribulation is when the wrath of God is poured out. For more details, see this post:

Richard
Richard
December 3, 2016 4:21 AM

James – don’t you sleep? Lol

December 3, 2016 4:23 AM

Sleep is so over rated!

patti
patti
December 3, 2016 5:59 PM

Just one quick question; Who is removed first? The wheat or the tares? (Jesus taught that the tares would be bundled for burning first…) The 42nd generation (Matt 1) is the Body of Christ who will be here on earth until ALL these things be fulfilled. Yes,indeed, all Israel will be saved…but..Paul said .all who claim to be Israel, are not Israel. He makes clear who the N.T. Israel is…It is all who are blood washed, Spirit filled, walking in grace and truth at His return….from every nation, kindred,tribe and tongue! Hallelujah to the Lamb! =)

December 4, 2016 1:30 AM

I agree we who have received the Lord have been grafted in, but God also has made specific promises that apply to the flesh and blood descendants of Abraham. They will be saved according to Romans 11:25-28.

December 4, 2016 2:31 AM

James is right and Romans 9:6 explains that “not all Israel which are of Israel. God has always had a remnant and that is what we saved gentiles were grafted into. There is natural Israel and spiritual Israel to this day. No replacement theology here.

December 2, 2016 10:26 PM

But James, if (1) the Book of Revelation is chronological; (2) there will be 21 judgments in the book; (3) there are 3 1/2 years remaining when the A/C and FP appear in power in C.13; (4) that the 7 seals and 7 trumpets happen before this; that (5) the 7 vials take place after their appearance: then how can you say the the 3 1/2 year reign of the A/C takes place in the first half of the seven year tribulation?? You are the only person during the 38 years I have studied Bible prophesy I have ever heard say that. Jesus destroys the A/C and FP at the end of the 7 year trib, therefore the the two reign the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation. Do you think there will be another 3 1/2 years of tribulation after Christ’s return? Can’t be because when He returns it is the beginning of the 1,000 year Day of the Lord when the Lion sleeps with the Lamb and there is peace on earth. If the vials take 3 1/2 years it is only reasonable that the seals and trumpets take at least 3 1/2 years and happen before the appearance of the A/C and FP in C. 13.

December 3, 2016 4:20 AM

The abomination of desolation is the catalyst for starting the great tribulation (Matthew 24:15-22). It occurs in the middle of the final seven year period (Daniel 9:27). The great tribulation is cut short for the sake of the elect (Matthew 24:21-22).

For more details see: https://z3news.com/w/tribulation-vs-great-tribulation/

Savage
Savage
December 3, 2016 9:18 PM

The Abomination bringing Desolation occurs at the midpoint of the 70th week. At that time, the Great Tribulation begins. GT continues until the 6th Seal is broken and “The Sign” is manifested immediately followed by His Glorious Reappearance. Thus “The Day of the Lord” commences as His wrath is vented upon earth (except the 144,000 sealed). The Great Tribulation is ended by The Day of the Lord. “Tribulation” is testing. One can pass a test. God’s Wrath is judgement, not testing. What we don’t know is the day of the Lord’s return. But He will end the great tribulation. The Great Tribulation (during antichrist’s reign) is not the same thing as “God’s Wrath” vented during that day (“The Day of the Lord”), though both occur during the 70th week of Daniel. The 70th Week will not be cut short, for 70 weeks have been decreed, but the period of Great Tribulation within the 70th week will be cut short.

December 4, 2016 1:05 AM

The great tribulation does not end when the sixth seal is broken. That is when it begins. The wrath of God is poured out during the great tribulation immediately after the seventh seal is broken.

The Day of the Lord begins with the Lord’s return and continues for 1,000 years. It is not a 24-hour day. It is the seventh day, the day of rest.

Hernan
Hernan
December 9, 2016 10:59 AM

I had a strange dream about the USA a few days ago. There’s someone in Russia that hates very deeply the United States, it wasn’t revealed to me who he is, even if he is human? but personally I think he is not Putin, I’m not sure anyway (president Putin leaves office in 2018).I could saw a huge explosion in the center of the USA, it looks like similar to an atomic explosion, but more huge because it expanded to almost the whole country except for the extremes (north west / north east and south east / south west). For as I undestand this comes from Russia. Then I could saw what I think is Siberia or Russia flooded and forming big islands where sometime was a unified continental mass.

I don’t know what it exactly means but we must pray for USA and leaders in Russia for they must not by guided by hate or demonic forces. People who lives in USA and Russia take it to the Lord in pray if this is from Him. I’ve never been in both of this countries, I don’t remember to had a dream like this one before. Sorry if this is not the correct place to poste it

God bless you

December 2, 2016 1:25 AM

Right on Mitch, politics is just another man made religion. Come away from the world and be ye separate. We are citizens of Heaven, pilgrims passing through, render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s. Don’t get sucked into that false mantra that “if only all the Christians would vote.” The fact that those calling themselves Christians haven’t even the sense to vote and that so many voted for a baby killer should tell us something! Many are called but few are chosen. There are not nearly as many Christians out there as most think. How many were on ark the first time God judged the earth? Don’t get sucked into the worldly religion of politics.

James U
James U
December 3, 2016 8:12 AM

Donald Trump Falls – Dream 12/3

Last night I dreamed that Donald Trump was walking out onto a basketball court in a large stadium full of people. He was wearing his usual business suit. As he was walking out he began to slip and fall forward and I held my breath to see if he would catch himself or if he would fall. After a few seconds of slipping he ended up falling to the floor. The whole stadium began to laugh at him. Even his wife who had been sitting next to him couldn’t keep herself from laughing. I cannot express in words how shocked and embarrassed I was for him in this dream. They then started to show replays of him falling. At first it looked like he fell on his own, but then in the replay it looked as if a camera man’s cable had tripped him. Then in a second replay from another angle it looked like a referee or someone standing very close to him had put their foot in front of him at the last second and tripped him. He got up and went back to his seat and showed no emotion on his face.

Scoopie
Scoopie
December 3, 2016 6:44 PM

Have you read the prophetic word called “uncle Fred ” at watchmanscry.com ? Lines up with your dream.

Scoopie
Scoopie
December 31, 2016 11:55 PM

Wow ; wondering how my comment earned a negative vote.

James U
James U
December 3, 2016 7:00 PM

Thanks Scoopie,

I just took a look. Not sure if it means the same as mine. We’ll have to wait and see.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
December 2, 2016 10:23 AM

Pastor Faircloth said two things in his Sunday message, “The Time to Reap Has Come,” he stated the Holy Spirit revealed to him that really got my attention. I’d never heard these before: “Prosperity without holiness is a recipe for judgment.” And “Our prosperity will be the instrument of our judgment.” I mention this because, I’m seeing the market, the job report, the unemployment rate and the all-time highs for the DOW and Nasdaq. On the surface, it appears everything is good financially. It does appear America has been given a “reprieve.” However, I think that’s all part of the great deception referred to in 1 Thessalonians 5:3. Let’s not forget the Fed will more than likely raise interest rates on the 14th, based on false prosperity and numbers. Also, the electorate votes on December 19th. But the thing that concerns me the most is December 7th. Anyone who knows history, knows that December 7, 1941 was the first 9/11. The, “Day that shall live in infamy” as stated by FDR. This is the 75th anniversary. What better day for the global, satanic elite to plan an attack? EVERYONE will be caught off guard, jusy like 9/11. So, if we can get through December without any major incidents or disasters…then I will belive we may have been granted a reprieve, ESPECIALLY if Trump gets inauguarated. But personally, I don’t see any of those things happening.

scoopie
scoopie
December 2, 2016 11:16 AM

In exit polling of evangelicals, it is reported that the number one concern is the economy (the number was close to 70%). Yes, some who saw it that way are in dire straits, but how many have been preached to that we are to wildly prosper? “Prosperity without holiness is a recipe for judgment” indeed. We will get what we asked for.

Jeanne Jorash
December 4, 2016 7:38 AM

Yeah…

D. Daline
D. Daline
December 1, 2016 5:28 PM

How many times in Ezekiel did God send judgment on the Jews because of her sin, and using her enemies to accomplish His punishment? Many! Will it be any different for USA? It won’t unless believers across this nation repent, turn back to God, and ask forgiveness. God is Holy, just, and fair. He will do what it takes to break our pride and sinfulness. Forgive us Lord!

Mitch Salmon
December 1, 2016 7:01 PM

That is absolutely the case. I believe one of the best stories of unmerited favor is that found in Ezekiel 36. I never hear anyone discussing it but I believe it is a prophecy that speaks of the era of time gone by in recent years and still taking place now. The restoration was not due to repentance but for His own name’s sake. It reads, “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went.” Of course no such blessings exist on this land or this people. I believe our blessing will be found in humility and repentance. This is an amazing time to be alive and on the face of this earth.

December 4, 2016 5:56 PM

Hey Mitch, Yes God never made any kind of covenant with the U.S..

Lisa
December 1, 2016 4:15 PM

My only hope in Donald Trump is knowing that God placed him there.

Adam S.
December 1, 2016 8:47 PM

He was an “extra gallon of gas” in the fuel tank, for sure.

If Hillary would’ve got in — the U.S. would be running on “E” (and our fate sealed).

patti
patti
December 3, 2016 6:21 PM

God placed each Pharaoh in place and time according to HIS purposes…

Jesus said.” My kingdom is not of this world else my servants would fight.”
We had better be sure we are on the side of King Jesus. He warned us repeatedly in Matt 24 that even the elect would be deceived if possible.
Also…”When they cry peace and safety, then comes sudden destruction.”

Expat gal
Expat gal
December 2, 2016 1:17 PM

12/3 event – DC interpretation from Pet Goat II video ~ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ybij_AcxEc. Please take this to the Lord for confirmation or no confirmation.