“Agree With Me as I Am Building an Undercurrent of Victory”

rip_currents

I have sat on this word for quite a while and pondering it with the Lord and really praying it through. I am releasing it now as it has been stirring strongly in my spirit for a while and I feel the Lord wants to bring encouragement to His people amidst all the turbulence happening right now in the USA.

As I was spending time with the Lord recently the ‘turbulence’ happening in the spirit and in the natural over the USA right now, and the burden I have been carrying in my heart because of all I am seeing going on in the nation and the Church came flooding back to me again.

As I lay there in worship I had such an incredible sense of the invitation from the heart of God to be AGREEING with what He is declaring. The atmosphere all around me felt electric and pregnant with the invitation to partner with the Lord in declaring VICTORY over the USA right now more than ever. The sense surrounded me of the incredible war in the spirit that is taking place and the enemy is not happy and doing all he can to pervert, steal, kill and destroy all in an attempt to foil what God is declaring and inviting His people to declare right now and see manifested… VICTORY!

I have spent a while sitting on what I heard and saw in that time with the Lord and have been in deep intercession for the beautiful nation of America and for God’s people in the nation.

As I was praying about what I heard and saw in that time, days later, I heard the words “People of the United States of America, AGREE with Me as I am now “BUILDING AN UNDERCURRENT OF VICTORY!!!!”

The word “UNDERCURRENT” was highlighted so clearly to me, so I looked at the dictionary definition of the word:

UNDERCURRENT:
1. an underlying feeling or influence, especially one that is contrary to the prevailing atmosphere and is not expressed openly.
2. a current of water below the surface and moving in a different direction from any surface current. (Source: Google.com)

Do not be swayed, deceived or distracted by “current atmospheres” or the atmospheres that feel like they are “prevailing”, God is doing things BELOW THE SURFACE. God is setting things up, He is moving, He is orchestrating things and YOUR PRAYERS AND AGREEMENT with what He is doing are POWERFUL.

His Spirit is like the current of water below the surface that is bubbling and building momentum to move things in a direction different than what is being SEEN on the SURFACE, which is a definite demonstration of Zechariah 4:6: “So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.”

This is why it is IMPERATIVE that the people of God have eyes to see and ears to hear in this season, because what is happening in the ‘natural’ is NOT THE TRUE REALITY. What HE is doing in the Spirit, what HE is doing below the surface, what HE is saying, THAT is REALITY and the people of God MUST be positioned as an ECHO of what He is SAYING over the UNITED STATES right now! A partnering with what the Spirit is saying is crucial. I believe He is decreeing LIFE and VICTORY! He wants LIFE and He wants VICTORY! He wants FREEDOM! He wants HEALING and RESTORATION for the United States of America! He wants to USHER IN a move of His Spirit in this nation that has NEVER been seen before. He wants LIFE and not death!

As I sat taking all this to the Lord, I saw HOSTS AND HOSTS of ANGELS being sent into the United States, but they were going in “stealth”. They were “under the radar” and the Lord was positioning them in STRATEGIC TRIGGER POINTS across the nation. They were sent with a specific purpose and assignment and they had landed and were stationed and waiting for the Lord’s command to “ACTIVATE” that which He was planning and releasing.

The sense surrounded me that the Lord has VICTORY UP HIS SLEEVE! Just when the enemy thought he had won, and brought chaos, death and destruction to the nation, God will release the COMMAND to these angelic hosts and STRATEGIC TRIGGER POINTS will be activated and the DOMINO EFFECT OF VICTORY will take place. What He has been planning and strategizing behind the scenes will MANIFEST.

Where man is attempting to pull the “current” in a certain direction, the Lord is building and increasing the DIVINE UNDERCURRENT to RELEASE VICTORY, but we MUST intercede and AGREE with HIS VICTORY!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Corrine
October 26, 2016 6:57 PM

Yes Lord, I agree with you, victory for the United States and for the believers here!! Let your victory prevail in this election Lord. Let your people rise up and take their rightful places in you. Thank you for sharing this Lana. Blessings, Corrine

Tina
Tina
October 26, 2016 6:46 PM

So good to hear an encouraging Word! Thank you and God bless you, Lana.

Kristin
Kristin
October 26, 2016 8:43 PM

Wow…this is such a confirmation. For the past few days, I’ve have been hearing over and over to keep my eyes on him, not what is going on around me. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 27, 2016 1:32 AM

I feel an encouragement from the Lord to continue to pray in the Spirit so that his will is done, not mine but his.

Brother Steven
October 26, 2016 9:52 PM

Is it possible that this word is referring to the Saints being strengthened for the coming onslaught of people coming to God in the great revival-which is what will happen when the judgments hit? Otherwise, I cannot see this word as restorative to America in general-it is too late…..I said it’s too late……..it must be for the work to strengthen the believers to handle the final In-gathering.

Mike M
Mike M
October 27, 2016 6:25 PM

I believe you are right Brother Steven – the America we used to know is already toast. The judgment is already upon us…evil is everywhere…the evil leaders all around I feel are part of the judgment. The victory is in the great harvest that is also upon us. Revival is breaking out in pockets around the country (the underground church is on fire around the world). When the big events hit, I suspect that revival will really take off in earnest, and I believe that God has been giving us these words of warning so that we are not surprised by it all, but are expecting it and will know how to respond to a country in shock from it all.

I also believe that all of Heaven is with us in this endeavor, and that the great cloud of witnesses is already cheering us on. It is now or never saints! This is what Father has been preparing us for… Here we are Lord, we are your submitted vessels!

Meghan Marks
November 4, 2016 10:25 AM

“Yet even now,” declares the LORD,
“Return to Me with all your heart,
And with fasting, weeping and mourning;
And rend your heart and not your garments.”

Now return to the LORD your God,
For He is gracious and compassionate,
Slow to anger, abounding in loving-kindness
And relenting of evil.

Who knows whether He will not turn and relent
And leave a blessing behind Him. (Joel 2:12-14)

He may still leave a blessing instead and our true King and princes will come in the city gates and rule over us. Pray fervently as you’ve never prayed before that He will have mercy. We deserve judgment but He saved me by His mercy, pray for the blood of Jesus to cover the surface of all the earth and for the Spirit to be poured out on all flesh so that the hearts of the Fathers are turned back to the children, and the children back to the fathers. We have a merciful Father who desires to marry our land. It isn’t His desire to destroy it but to show His glory and mercy. But each of us needs to turn and fight the battle in our own heart.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 26, 2016 7:33 PM

Thank you Lana. May we all align with the Lords will for us in this hour.

Marvin Weaver
Marvin Weaver
October 27, 2016 11:45 AM

Lana – this word strongly resonates with me. I constantly feel the need to steal away and connect with the Lord in prayer. What He keeps telling me is to agree with heaven and His true prophets concerning our destiny. There is great overt pressures coming from virtually every established institution in our nation trying to discourage us. Those are not the voices of our Lord! There seems to be much confusion in the body of Christ as to who and what to believe.
We all must learn for ourselves to discern the true voice of the Spirit. Every one of us has an impact in the spirit realm. What we believe and speak matters! So many embrace “gloom and doom” and discourage many of there brothers and sisters in Christ. Yes, we must embrace and see reality. Our nation is in trouble. But, that is why we must engage in this battle and see this nation preserved for the glory of the Lord, not turn it over to Satan! I am perplexed and frustrated with my local churches as I cannot find one who will call its people to engage in spiritual warfare through intense prayer.
All they want to do is have “church” and go home and make money!
We must wake up and understand we are in a life and death struggle for this nation. We as His remnant have a large part in determining the outcome. This is not “automatic”.

Sandi
Sandi
November 22, 2016 11:28 AM

I couldn’t agree more!

Nancy Trimble
October 27, 2016 9:17 AM

You all need to listen to Pastor Benjamin Faircloth’s latest sermon, the U.S.S.Titantic’ put out about 3 days ago. We listened to it last night and I tell you it is such a strong warning to this country and the emphasizes the fact that America is already past the turning point as a nation, and that we as God’s people are at the point of either turning to Him and trusting or not, because as a nation it is too far gone. There will be NO turning around as a whole for this nation, we are at the point of the judgments beginning to come wave after wave very soon. If you don’t listen to anything else please listen to this one. Yes God will certainly sustain those of us who are putting our lives into His hands, no doubt, and I do agree that He is getting many of us ready to help others as these tragedy’s unfold. I agree 100% with Lana about how the angels are here and positioned to help at God’s command when He gives the signal. I also feel like we have this very narrow window of time to finish preparing physically, especially one week before the election, if we haven’t done so yet.

Meghan Marks
November 4, 2016 10:29 AM

No, there is hope for a full turn around and a great work of the Holy Spirit to turn things around entirely. He prepares a table in the presence of our enemies while we are in the shadow of death. We are in the shadow, they are preparing for war, what is He doing? He’s preparing a table. They plan war and He plans celebrations. Turn to Him with all your heart, with weeping, fasting, and mourning, rend your heart and not your garments and He may relent and have mercy. (Joel 2) Cover your city in prayer and have no fear. He will have victory.

Jen b
Jen b
October 26, 2016 8:34 PM
I had a dream a few weeks ago with my husbands grandma who passed in Feb of this year. I asked her what she was doing and she said…I’m coming back for the harvesting of souls. A man that was with her said…we are in a waiting room waiting for Jesus. Dream ended. I took they were waiting for orders to come here. This part is not a dream but is very real…this past weekend I went to my grandpa’s for a cookout and my uncle told me he was standing outside of his apartment and a man said excuse me sir so my uncle said yes?! He said do u know Louie? My uncle said yes I am him?! The man said I’m Rob (he gave the same last name as my uncle) well my uncle said no sir ur mistaken because rob is my brother and he is dead. The man said…I knew this would go that way and u have never been there my whole life. My uncle got scared and walked away. A few things…rob is my dad. He committed suicide in 1980. I was there. No one would remember him to make that up. No one had anything to gain. My uncle doesn’t have a pot to piss in so it’s not like they could rob him. Also, the man knew my uncle was scared and let him walk away. The words the man said to my uncle was words that my estranged aunt said to my uncle years ago…however, she lives far away and wouldn’t take the time to put someone up to this. Plus, my uncle said the man was 60ish…my dad would be 62 next month. Its unreal honestly but it reminded me of the dream I had…I think the Lord sent… Read more »
Michele Burdo
Michele B
October 27, 2016 8:59 AM

Hi Jen B,

Look on YouTube for the Lancaster Prophecy Conference. Especially, listen to Neville Johnson and a fellow named Sadhu. They address what you dreamed of and what has transpired.

Jen b
Jen b
October 27, 2016 10:01 AM

Michele, there are a few…which year? I found 2014, 2015, 2016. What I don’t understand is if it was my dad…why not me instead of my uncle? Only thing I can think is I’m sweet in faith and my uncle has a twisted faith?!

Jen b
Jen b
October 27, 2016 10:03 AM

I meant my faith is concrete in the Lord but my uncle is not. I don’t like auto correct..lol

David Larson
October 29, 2016 6:06 PM

I see victory where victory is not so much earned as a work but a believers victory via clinging to God’s spirit. I have a paradoxical interpretation of the destiny of America and it lies on our direction, repentance, and using a dated yet appropriate word “revival” defined as a return to God vs. a defaulting to a falling away . I see believers carrying a heavy load
of sustaining society embrassing a nation under God . The flip side is if our direction de-tours from God then I personally see a volley of Harbingers that relegates 9/11 to just a sign, a warning albeit a sampling of events overshadowing our views and hope! George Washington ironically and his 1st Congress dedicated America in prayer in the little St. Paul’s chapel at ground zero!! Has America taken “prayer” to our only mediator Jesus Christ or will we remain mostly unchurched, caving in to liberal views, abandoned the unborn known to God in the womb and spit on Gods covenants . ” Happy” is a common goal
as are hope, restoration and love, but we cannot allow evil to be perceived as good and
good as evil. Will the biblically oriented church be forced underground? I pray it will not.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
October 27, 2016 10:54 AM

The 2016 Conference addressed this topic. I’m not sure why it was your uncle. Blessings.

Julie Bucker
October 27, 2016 8:53 AM

I believe you. Let the Lord teach you, perhaps you have some work to do to help your dad emotionally.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 29, 2016 7:30 PM

Earlier this week I had a dream in which I was with my grandmother. She was a very devoted follower of Christ with a passion for souls. She pastored with my grandfather for many years until his passing and she passed away 17 years ago the week of this dream. In the dream we were walking through the inner city. I don’t know what city. As we are walking I’m talking to her about the Azusa Street outpouring. As we walk I’m having a difficult time keeping up with her. Then I begin to run and she stays right beside me. During the Azusa Street revival it was prophesied that another outpouring would occur in this nation in around 100 years but that it would be much more widespread. My grandmother ran her race now we must run ours. It is time for one more great outpouring of the Holy Spirit! It’s time for awakening and refreshing within the church, a great harvest of souls, miracles, signs and wonders, the fire of the Holy Spirit. We have been raised up for such a time as this to lift up the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and to be laborers in the fields ready for harvest. Submit everything to the King and seek Him for your role, plant yourself in the church which He loves and put off all weights, entanglements and hinderances. Any amount of time we have remaining is for this cause alone.

October 30, 2016 12:13 AM

Thanks for sharing this Michael.