God is Now Restoring His People After a Long Season of Fighting the Fight of Faith

I received a short dream a couple of days ago. At first, I thought it was just for me personally, but after processing it for a few days, I believe it applies to many of us right now.

In this dream, I was looking at myself in the mirror. I was surprised to see my thin gray hair had somehow turned into thick black hair! I was amazed, but even more amazed when I turned around to see what the back looked like. My bald spot was completely gone, covered with thick black hair. It was a miracle!

When I first saw my hair, I wondered if somehow it had been dyed, but I knew I didn’t do that, so I couldn’t understand how it happened. Then when I saw the back, I realized it had to be a miracle from God because no one else can make hair grow back, despite all the claims in those late night infomercials.

When I was growing up, my hair was so blond it looked white. It stayed blond until I was almost through high school. Then it turned brown, then dark brown, then gray, and now it looks like eventually it will be white again, but never in my life has it been black. I believe the new color represents something new and different God is doing, not just with me, but with many of His people right now, different from anything we have known before. Out with the old and in with the new!

We are currently in a jubilee year, which is rare because it only happens once every fifty years. Most of us will only see one or two jubilees in our lifetime, so this is a very special time. During the year of jubilee, God instructed His people to reset. All debts were wiped out. All slaves were freed. It is a year of restoration and recovery, a year of rest, a Sabbath of Sabbaths.

10 You shall thus consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim a release through the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you, and each of you shall return to his own property, and each of you shall return to his family.
11 You shall have the fiftieth year as a jubilee; you shall not sow, nor reap its after-growth, nor gather in from its untrimmed vines.
12 For it is a jubilee; it shall be holy to you. You shall eat its crops out of the field.
13 ‘On this year of jubilee each of you shall return to his own property. (Leviticus 25:10-13)

When debts are wiped out, those who were in the red financially are instantly put into the black again, which I believe is another reason why my hair turned black. The burden of debt is heavy for debtors, but when that old burden is removed, new life comes forth. Strength that was depleted is renewed.

I believe we are now in a reset year, a year of recovery in which God is restoring His people after a long season of fighting the good fight of faith. All that fighting has taken its’ toll. Without realizing it, some of us have grown weary in our faith, causing us to wonder where our strength went. Things that once seemed effortless to believe somehow became a big stretch. What happened?

We reached the end of a long season, a season of many great tests and trials. There will be plenty more in the years ahead, but first we must be restored and resupplied. I believe God is renewing our strength to a new level, unlike anything we have known before, causing us to come out of this year restored in ways only He can do, like tired gray hair turning vibrant black, like thick hair growing where it was all gone. When I saw my hair, I knew I had not done anything to make it change. It was not something I could ever do. Only God could do it, and He did it.

A few days before Christmas, I noticed my liquid soap container was completely empty, but right behind it was a brand new container completely full. I realized God was showing me a parable and I started laughing. He was saying to me, “Behold, that which is empty is about to be completely filled! That which is old is about to be made new! That which appears to be the end is about to become the beginning. That which appears impossible is about to become possible. Watch and see what I am about to do!”

I am not the only one seeing this. At the start of 2017, God showed Pastor James Durham this is the year of restoration.

I received another confirmation on the final day of 2016 in a dream that helped me see what God is planning to do in this new year.

In this dream, I was seated at a conference table with the members of the Golden State Warriors NBA basketball team. Their star player, Steph Curry, was seated across the table from me. Another one of their point guards was seated on my left. He was a white guy and I did not recognize him. I don’t think he exists, but in my dream he was the one doing almost all the talking.

He told me, “When we play so many games, night after night, we get physically fatigued. We have to take breaks to rest our bodies so we can recover physically. And when we play in big games, playoff games, close games where it gets intense, down to the wire, it takes a toll on our emotions and we get emotionally fatigued. We have to take breaks and rest afterwards so our emotions can recover.”

I did not say anything. I just listened to him teaching me about the different kinds of fatigue and the importance of rest and recovery. That was the end of the dream.

I don’t believe it was a coincidence that I received this dream on the last day of the year. God revealed the importance of recovering from fatigue because He has planned a year of great restoration for His people in this year of jubilee.

Fatigue is not limited to physical and emotional. Our faith can also get fatigued. In many ways, our faith seems to have a life of its’ own because it must be born, regularly fed, exercised, and guarded. If we are not careful, we can even shipwreck our faith (1 Timothy 1:19). So it makes sense it occasionally needs to be rested and recharged, which is what the jubilee year is all about. I believe God has designated this year as a set time with a special purpose and a special grace to restore and renew our faith to levels we have never experienced before, but which we will need to complete our assignments in the next season.

It reminded me of this word from the prophet Isaiah,

28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth does not become weary or tired. His understanding is inscrutable.
29 He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power.
30 Though youths grow weary and tired, and vigorous young men stumble badly,
31 Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary. (Isaiah 40:28-31)

Even young NBA basketball players get weary. Even the greatest faith heroes get weary, but God does not get weary. His strength never runs out. He imparts new strength to us when ours is all gone. He imparts new resources to us when ours are all gone. He imparts new faith to us when ours is all gone. This year, He is carrying His faithful warriors across the finish line of a long season. By His strength, even old men will seem young again, running strong without getting tired, soaring higher than we ever soared before. And when we come out on the other side, we can look back and know God and God alone did this amazing thing.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 11, 2017 6:25 am

I know this is far more than about finances but I do believe it pertains to finances as well. Last year I had a dream that I felt was personal but reading this reminded me of the dream. In one part of the dream I’m talking to a man I didn’t recognize and he is standing on one side of the front end of a white car and I’m on the other. He puts a stack of large black $100 bills on the hood of the car for me and I’m overwhelmed with gratitude. He responds to my gratitude by saying giving me the money is no problem because he made $10 million last year. I believe the black money represented being in the black as you stated. I also sense the weariness you spoke of. Since being laid off from my oilfield job in 2015 it’s been a constant financial struggle which has been draining but I believe restoration in every facet of life is coming.

Yawchal
Yawchal
February 11, 2017 5:54 pm
This reminds me of a dream I was given. I was in ‘the Fathers house’ a place I have been in other dreams since. This was, I think ,the first time I explored this place. I thought I was alone, just checking out the place. As I entered this one room which was the sanctuary / a place to pray, I noticed a table in the far corner of the room. There was a stack of bills there for me. I heard the voice of the Father out in the hallway asking where I was. When the Son told Him where I was, the Father expressed how joyful He was at my being there Of course he knew where I was, but it was spoken out loud because He wanted me to know that this was very pleasing to Him In the prayer closet or the place where we get close to Him and get into His presence: this is where ALL provision is. As we abide in the secret place of the most high= dwell/live in His presence; THIS is where we will receive all of Psalm 91 promises This is also how we put on our armor. Every part of the Armor IS CHRIST The helmet of Salvation–Put on the Mind of Christ The breastplate of righteousness– HE IS our Rightoeousness; we have none of our own The belt of Truth–HE IS the Way, the TRUTH and the Life Shoes shod …gospel of Peace– HE IS our PEACE Shield of Faith= He alone is our shield and protection and safety Sword of the Spirit= the WORD OF GOD= Jesus is the WORD ( in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God…) Sorry, I got carried away. I just remembered… Read more »
Gary
Gary
February 12, 2017 9:36 pm

Blessings Michael. According to the latest post from Lana Vawser, it appears that a SIGNIFICANT financial blessing is on the way for many of us…from our precious Lord. I found this to be so very encouraging. Thank you for this word, Lana!

Post: https://lanavawser.com/2017/02/i-saw-a-major-breakthrough-upon-gods-people-in-the-area-of-finances-pioneers-the-dreamers-favour-in-finances-is-coming-to-you/

Andrew
Andrew
February 13, 2017 4:36 am

I ask that you bring my wife Jennifer before the Lord in prayer as she faces another operation tomorrow to remove a growth in her brain. Some of you may remember my call for prayer in December 2015 when Jennifer was diagnosed with a brain tumour. All your prayers back then made the difference, while she has a grade 4 glioblastoma multiforme tumour she is fit and well and has enjoyed 14 months of living with us. Jennifer said that before her first operation she felt a warm blanket of peace and love covering her, and she knew she would be OK. As the tumour is in the front right temporal lobe it can be operated on and she can survive with Gods intervention and healing. Jennifer wants to get back to part time teaching again and to see our children grow up, William is 19 and studying biomedical science while Anna is 16 in a couple of weeks and at school. She has a right side paralysis so has challenges of her own, although we tirelessly worked through physio and operations to give her the best life we could. I visit z3 daily and incorporate into my daily bible reading and prayer. Jennifer is 54 and I’m 53. We live in Christchurch, New Zealand. Her operation is tomorrow NZ time at 9.00am . I pray for my wife by the power of the blood of Jesus. Andrew.

Gary
Gary
February 13, 2017 7:44 am

Blessings Andrew. I am in prayer now for your wife, Jennifer, and your entire family – for health, restoration and peace that transcends all understanding => in the mighty name of Jesus and by His precious blood. We serve an AWESOME and FAITHFUL God!

Jemba
Jemba
February 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Andrew I’m standing with you with a prayer of faith for Jennifer as are many Z3ers. Heaven will hear us.

Lydia Hodge
February 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Prayers

Peggy A.
February 13, 2017 6:28 am

Andrew,
Yes, I do remember your call for prayer in 12/2015. Believe me, prayers are with you coming from N.J. There is no distance in prayer. The information that you provided above is helpful to form a focus for prayer. Nothing is impossible with God. Let us know how things go with you and yours. God BLESS.

Dan Drake
Dan Drake
February 23, 2017 2:42 am

Hello brother Andrew. How is Jennifer doing?

Gabryella FJ
Gabryella FJ
February 11, 2017 3:54 am

Halleluyah and amein! I receive this Jubilee message for my family and I.

YHVH bless you James.

Jennifer
Jennifer
February 11, 2017 1:39 pm

Praise the Lord! Thank you for this confirmation that this is our Jubilee Year and that which was stolen from us will be returned…..whether health, finances, relationships, salvation of the lost who we have been interceding for and anything else we have been standing for in faith. Restore, restore, restore! Hallelujah! Habakkuk 2:3 The revelation awaits its appointed time.

Gary
Gary
February 12, 2017 10:07 pm

Amen and AMEN, Jennifer!!!

Andrew
Andrew
February 14, 2017 4:29 am

Hello Jemba, Gary and Peggy, and all the other z3 faithful. Today was so tough, when I saw Jennifer finally after surgery she is thrashing about, slurred speech and with no feeling down her left side. After her first tumour removal she was out of hospital in 4 days , this one is going to be a long recovery road. Please pray for her to have peace and the knowledge that God can heal, by the stripes laid on Jesus Christ my precious wife Jennifer is healed. I bought her to God but ask that she has feeling return to her left side and can speak again clearly and coherently.”For I am the Lord that heals you” Exodus 15.26. Andrew. NZ.

Gary
Gary
February 14, 2017 7:45 am

Blessings Andrew. I am part of a small group of men that meets on Monday evenings to lift up our prayers to the Lord. Last evening, Jennifer and your entire family were covered in prayer and we will continue to do so.

Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Peggy A.
February 14, 2017 10:25 am

Andrew,

If possible, could you get a hold of a recording of Healing Scriptures and play it on continuous play in Jennifer’s room? Can you get family and friends (including you) to SPEAK OUT Healing Scriptures faithfully each day for Jennifer?

Remain faithful in calling those things that are not as though they were.
The evidence before your physical eyes are “facts,” but THE LIVING AND ACTIVE ETERNAL WORD OF GOD supersedes all “facts.” His Will is to heal and His Work is FINISHED.

We release FAITH by SPEAKING THE WORD; we also activate His Covenant when we line up our WORDS with HIS WORD. Angels will hearken to the WORD of God when it is spoken and God will watch after it to perform it.

I stand with you and will speak out Healing Scriptures with Jennifer in mind.

I also uphold you and your family in prayer. Remember that we walk in the Spirit, and that means supernatural miracles are available. God BLESS.

Corrine
February 14, 2017 9:15 am

Hi Andrew, I’m also praying for your wife. Blessings, Corrine

Sonia
Sonia
February 14, 2017 6:58 am

Andrew, I am praying for your wife.

Nancy Trimble
February 11, 2017 8:03 pm

God has done some amazing things already in my life this year, He has gotten us through the winter when we didn’t have any savings going into late fall, a friend of ours after church one Sunday invited us over and after dinner he proceeded to write us a check to help us pay our mortgage through the winter which about blew me away. He told us the Holy Spirit told him to. That was just awesome. I am still waiting on the big financial breakthrough though because in June of this year we’re facing our house contract expiring (don’t ask the details, it is complicated and we were done wrong on this deal in the first place) and we don’t know if the owner is going to redo our contract or put the house back on the market or what. I don’t know if we can get a mortgage at the bank or not because of our income level and debt to income ratio (we have a fishing guide service and our work is seasonal). We lost our home once already and it’s been an uphill climb, I don’t want to go there again! Need prayer that it will all work out unless God has someplace better for us!

Jean
Jean
February 11, 2017 7:12 pm

I’m so battle weary right now, I hope you’re right.

Doug Lussier
Doug Lussier
February 11, 2017 3:03 pm

My waking thoughts today.
The older I get and the more I see “my life” diminishing, the more I become aware of this……..You must decrease – So that….His life in you may increase. Real life begins when your life ends.

Sandra
Sandra
February 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Slightly different but I’ve noticed that my post baby abdomen (last baby was 5 years ago) seems to miraculously be healing. All I’ve been doing is praying, studying and praising more; nothing in the physical that would warrant the change I’ve noticed. Immediately after my kids I selfishly prayed to have my body restored but I’ve long since come to accept and love the changes and the gifts I received 🙂

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
February 11, 2017 11:47 am

James! A couple of days ago, my mother-in-law, who is past 80 and has been fully grey-haired since she was 30, showed us black hair that she has growing in all over her head. It was just here and ther–kind of like when you first get grey hairs popping in here and there, only sh has black hairs coming in among the grey. She was auburn-haired which turned to brown and then grey. Like you, she had never had black hair. Maybe your dream was more literal than you think! LOL! What a great post! Blessings!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
February 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Isaiah 40:30-31Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.