“You will be here when the next 911 event takes place.”

On May 2, 2018 in the morning hours, I heard the Lord speak to me that He speaks to me in things that I read and songs that I hear. And I thought back on the many times I felt Him moving in me and confirmed what He was saying to me.

Then at lunch, I felt like playing some different songs, ones that had meaning, but were not Christian (we listen to Christian music here almost non-stop, so this was different). After I had played a couple of songs, Emily, my second oldest daughter, asked me to play a certain song and I told her I wanted to play songs that had a meaning (mainly because I could feel the stirring of the Holy Spirit in me). Then I played Alan Jackson’s song “Where were you when the world stop turning?” While it was playing, the Lord started moving in me. After it had finished, His Glory settled in on me and the Lord started speaking.

The first thing He said was “You will be here when the next 911 event takes place.”

When He said that, He let me feel the weight of what was going to happen. I couldn’t stop crying. I was trying to hold it back, but I couldn’t. (We are now living in our shop which is exactly where the Lord said 3 times, over the course of about 4 years, that we would have a ministry out of, but I couldn’t see it. That ministry will be about ministering to people and families that have lost everything).

I then moved to the living room and sat in my chair and waited on the Lord. It took me a while to share with the family what was going on. After I was able to gain composure, every time I tried to share, the tears would come from the extreme of what is going to happen. At this point, I had no clue other than we would be here during the next 911 event.

After I was able to talk with the family, we were discussing that I didn’t know a time and that I didn’t get the impression that it would happen on Sept 11, but that it would be a 911-like event. All this time, the weight of the Lord was on me. Then I started trying to clear my mind to see if the Lord had something else to share, but I couldn’t get my mind to leave the Twin Tower site in New York. I even mentioned that to my family that for some reason I couldn’t get my mind to leave that.

Then I saw an opening in the ground. It was shaped like a canoe in that it started out narrow at the far end and then got wider towards the middle and then came back narrow at my end (my position of viewing was like I was above Arkansas). In the middle, it was almost as wide as half of Arkansas (I could see the state of Arkansas and noticed that it was almost as wide as the northern half of Arkansas) and it was deeper than it was wide. It was straight from New York to the Northeast corner of Arkansas. It stopped just before reaching to Arkansas and then I saw four cracks extending from the end of it, but none of them entered into Arkansas.

I tried to clear that out of my mind and asked the Lord to speak and not me because I didn’t know where this thought/vision came from. Then the Lord answered, “I AM SPEAKING!”

The weight of that was incredible. His Glory sat down on me heavy and I started crying really, really hard. The Lord was letting me feel His heart in that He is grieving over the lives that will be lost. When I tried to share it with my family, the pain the Lord is feeling kept coming over me. Everything in this path will be completely lost. I got the sense that it will happen suddenly without anyone expecting it and many, many lives will be lost. No one in its path will be able to survive it.

The other impression was that this was going to be another 911-like event in that our government was going to cause it, not that it will happen on September 11.

What is coming is going to be really severe. The Lord told us before that when it is all over, we will go out and minister to the people and that they will listen because they will be broken. I believe what the Lord shared with me will only be a small part of all that will happen, but it will be massive. Each time I think about it, the pain of all the lives lost is heart wrenching.

Darrell and Deb Sansom

Author: Darrell and Deb Sansom

The Lord has been calling Darrell and Deb Sansom and preparing them for the 22 years they have been married. They work as a team in everything from their business, their farm, raising their kids, and enjoying the ministry God has called them into. They minister everywhere they go, just in everyday life, but things got really serious two years ago. The Lord started speaking into their lives and nothing has been the same since. They went from struggling in churches to learning to hear and walk by faith.

Nicolas Meyer
Nicolas Meyer
August 28, 2018 2:38 PM

Thank you Darrell, Thank you Deb, for your prophetic ear.
Yes, something really big is coming. It will be global, and there is one thing completely overlooked when it comes to this event: Countless children will lose their parents… Church, be ready to give love and shelter to these little ones!

Peachey
Peachey
August 28, 2018 5:12 PM

Sounds like the earth was stabbed with a sword, wider in the middle, but narrow on the sides of the blade. The sword must of been pulled out to leave the opening. That might also represent how far things have gone. You were seeing the end stage, after the event.

Since August 1st I have been weeping off and on for the salvation of my family. It has not stopped. The tears keep running. After ten years I heard from my grand daughter, who is in a homosexual marriage, and all I can feel is love for her. She has a sweet heart, but was rejected by her mother all her life. I live in Missouri, her in Oklahoma. I may have been placed here for her. That one stray sheep to gather in when things happen.

August 28, 2018 7:18 PM

Great point about the sword shape Peachey. So sorry to hear about your grand daughter, but glad to hear she has a lifeline through you. As far as I know, the only reason I got saved was through the prayers of my grandmother. I don’t know of anyone else who was praying for me, but I thank God for her.

Tammy
Tammy
August 28, 2018 9:06 PM

Wow! When you said ‘sword’ it gave me cold chills. In June 2017 I had a dream that I was in a building at night time and heard some type of commotion outside. I looked out the window and saw parked cars flipping over, I then looked up to the sky and saw a huge sword that was pointed toward the earth and was glowing as if it were red hot. I told the other people in the room that God was fixing to pierce the earth. I then tried to take a picture with my phone and that is when I woke up.

LTw
LTw
August 28, 2018 11:47 PM

It was Pentacost Sunday 1990. During worship in church my eyes closed and hands raised .Suddenly I was in outer space . I could see planet earth near me. . In the distance, there was a tiny bright light heading towards me. Still tiny and far away I could see it was a cross coming closer and getting bigger and bigger and then when it was close enough, a “BIG hand came down above this cross and grabbed the top of it ..Holding it, the hand turned the cross upside down..now pointing it up straight in the atmosphere..the hand was now holding a sword..
May God have mercy on us all

Christina
Christina
August 29, 2018 4:13 AM

I will be praying for all your family, Peachey.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
August 29, 2018 7:29 AM

Peachey, I guess anything is possible. I do remember thinking at the time how massive it was and that even with it being as wide as half of Arkansas in the middle, I still couldn’t see the bottom. I remember wondering just how deep it really was. The half way point was half way between Arkansas and New York and my position was above Arkansas so I was looking at it from an angle. But even from that position I could see that it was deeper than it was wide. If I hadn’t seen it myself, it would be hard for me to believe that something created by our government could go so deep.

Peachey
Peachey
August 29, 2018 5:34 PM

I would not be surprised at the Lord symbolism meaning at the core, or center of the matter, because it is such a deep wound. That the wound or strike would hurt that deeply, at the center of a person’s being or our nation’s being.

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
August 28, 2018 2:45 PM

No one wants this to happen, but if you know anything about the covenants in the Bible, this will happen. We as a nation have left the Lord. We continue to shake our fists at God and say to Him that we as a nation don’t need Him. So the Lord has no choice but to lift His hands off our nation. When the Lord lifts His hands off this nation, then there is a void created. The enemy(Satan) then moves in to steal, kill and destroy. Unfortunately if we continue to move away from the Lord, the Judgements will get worse and worse till we as a nation go into cavtivity or be invaded by another nation or nations. So, what to do, what do we do…..get and stay as close to Jesus as possible, pursue Him, pray Psalm 31:20 and Psalm 91 over you and your family every day.

Lolu
Lolu
August 28, 2018 1:40 PM

My heart broke reading this. Of all those lives, how many will make heaven? The pain loved ones will feel, the pain in the heart of Jesus, the unspeakable devastation everywhere. Faithful Father have mercy.

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
August 28, 2018 2:19 PM

Interestin path. The next total eclipse crossing our nation will take that path April 8, 2024. It will start southwest and move northeast. It will intersect the august 2017 total eclipse path directly over new madrid fault. hmmm, couple your vision with the UN meet on dividing Israel and this eclipse. Interesting.

August 28, 2018 5:27 PM

WOW !! On 8-26-18, 3:11 AM Jonathon Theiben had a dream of Nibiru and a countdown of 31 days with debris flying. This turns out to be September 25, the day that President Trump gives his U.N. speech that many anticipate being his Israeli-Palestinian Peace Treaty dividing Israel against God’s Will and resulting in America being split down the Mississippi River, the New Madrid Fault Line. This also relates to the Deb and Darrel dream/vision of a canoe shaped opening from NYC to almost N.E. Arkansas. Here is the dream:
August 26, 2018 3:11 AM Jonathan Theiben

DREAM: Nibiru Countdown

I just woke from a dream. I havent had a dream in a long time of this clarity and detail.

In the dream im with my son Sam and we decided to look at the full moon, There was a lunar eclipse that night when the moon was dark and disappeared for a second and when it did we we saw Nibiru right next to it. Nibiru was huge a little bit bigger then the moon in size and bright red in color. After I saw Nibiru there was this download of facts and data scrolling across the sky about Nibiru. The part that stuck with me was a countdown of -31 days and a picture of debris flying. Then I woke up.

Please take this to The LORD in prayer.

Reguardless of time mentioned please prepare for the things coming upon the earth.

Anne Chivers.
Anne Chivers.
August 28, 2018 4:59 PM
Have been reading this post by Darrell & Deb….pondering as I always do. Praise the Father Son & Holy Spirit for his prophetic gifts (word) …..it reminds me; he will place his remnant believers in the right spot @ the right time. Jesus is writing the piece of sheet music & it will sound forth at the right time ;not to give attention to itself but to Glorify the Father & the gifts he has given to each one of us…..his True Believers ….His Remnant Bride. I had not really listened to this particular song as i live outside of The States.but my heart is there also…ancestry etc… so it struck a chord in me. have just listened to the song by Alan Jackson…”Where were you when the world stopped turning”. I had listened to it on you tube… beautiful meaningful words. …yes the lyrics brought tears to my eyes . I do remember my own situation ..I was in the Living room with my precious 4 yr old son. ( who is now 21) .in the afternoon back in 2001. .he was crouched on his knees watching a children’s program when I turned to another station & the news came on and all we could see was the plane going into the Twin tower buildings & the shock & horror of seeing it on the TV. the Dust rubble etc & the aftermath of the whole thing….if that doesn’t bring us to our knees i don’t know what will…..The same now…after all these years how easy it is to forget that particular day in time. May he give us the strength to face what we have to face in these end of times..each nation on the earth will suffer…but prayfully he will protect that which is his. …( True… Read more »
August 28, 2018 2:04 PM

There are those who say that Arkansas, or parts of it, are a refuge for the faithful for what is to come. That it lives up to the first three letters of the name, ARK.
Corrie Ten Boom, author of “The Hiding Place” is said to have been shown that the Northern section of the state, especially around the Twin Lakes region, is especially blessed.

Have you heard of this?

Jennifer
Jennifer
August 28, 2018 8:09 PM

SueNomie, I heard on the Jim Bakker show that when Corrie Ten Boom flew over that area, she looked down and gave a prophetic word saying that great revival and protection would be over that area and the property where Jim Bakker has built his Morningside Ministry is located within. I don’t know exactly how much area Corrie was referring to, but on Jim Bakker’s website it shows Morningside to be on the border of Arkansas and Missouri. His ministry is building a safe haven for the time of trouble. They have cottages and small houses as well as literally several “tons” of food to feed the people.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
August 29, 2018 6:09 AM

Yes Sue, we live in North central Ark., In the twin lakes area. It is suppose to be a designated safe zone area, one of about five in the country.

Mary K.
Mary K.
August 29, 2018 8:46 AM

Just out of curiosity, where are the other safe zones? I like the Ozarks, but I don’t want to live there…

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
August 29, 2018 9:57 AM

There are five safety zones per Chuck Youngbrandt:

August 29, 2018 4:59 PM

Ah comeon! It ain’t that bad! Once you get used to the humidity, the skeeters and the insane level of drunk drivers in huge trucks, it’s just fine. Seriously, the folks here, the sober ones, are good folk.

Mary K.
Mary K.
August 29, 2018 5:27 PM

Well, since I live in Florida, I’m used to the humidity, the skeeters, the snakes, the gators, the drunks, the druggies, the crazies and the heat…ugh! I really don’t like it here and I’ve been here almost 35 years.
I like the Ozarks as I’ve been there several times, originally being from Illinois. I just don’t want to live there…kind of like where I’m at now. Nice to visit, but you don’t want to live here.
The one thing I miss the most is good neighbors. We haven’t had good neighbors for about 20 years now. People just keep to themselves and are downright nasty if you do something they don’t like. When I lived in Illinois and Arizona, the people were friendly…we knew everyone all down the block in both places, but that was almost 40 years ago..times change.
If the Lord tells us to go to Arkansas, however, I won’t tell Him no.

August 30, 2018 12:37 PM

For the most part, we do have good neighbors. I have often wondered, when it all hits, who will play what roll in what will no doubt have to be a community stronghold. God blessed us with a combo of wise elderly and strong young people. That pound that some one with more money than sense put in may actually come in handy too.

Nancy Trimble
August 30, 2018 5:56 PM

I think a couple of the other places are northern New York State and the Applachian mountains.

August 29, 2018 5:53 PM

A number of years ago, it came to me in prayer to come to this region. While there have been times I have questioned why we are here, posts like this serve to remind me that God is in control at all times!

August 29, 2018 2:06 AM

The Lord showed prophet Chuck Youngbrandt a map of the US showing the safe zones that included Northern Arkansas, Northern Florida, Northern New York State and North Dakota, if my memory serves me well. John Barry feel free to correct me if I’m off somewhere.

Jennifer
Jennifer
August 29, 2018 9:48 PM

Gustavus, what else have you learned about the safe zone?. Are these places where people will not be martyred and where the Anti-Christ will not force those living there to accept the mark? We are told in numerous scriptures that the Lord will protect His remnant but there is never any reference to that protection being for those in safe zones only. All this could almost make me feel that to be truly safe, one has to be living within one of these zones. However, with that said, the only truly safe place to be is in God’s will. But, I would like to know your thoughts on these zones. Thanks.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
August 30, 2018 9:27 AM
Jennifer, The Lord spoke in the past many times about these sanctuaries or arks. They will be places that the Lord will send people to in secret. He told us that in them, His Glory will be our warmth and His Glory will be our light, and we won’t be concerned with what we no longer have because we will have Him. Based on what He has shared, most of us will walk away from everything we own at some point. He also said manna would fall again. Manna only fell when His people could not provide for themselves, so there is coming a time when we won’t be able to provide for ourselves. I could see these things coming years ago and began “prepping” to keep my family from starving. Since then I have quit prepping like I was. I believe each person seriously needs to hear from the Lord on what they need to be doing. At one point, the Lord told us that we could not prep in the physical for what is coming. I now believe that there is a beginning phase, if you will, that having preparations will be vital. Then, we will go thru a phase where only the provision of the Lord will see us thru. He has shown us that in these sanctuaries, we will have unhindered worship. We will also walk out Psalm 91, this is where destruction will fall on others but not the people of God. Once, when I was praying over this small church outside of Bee Branch, AR, I was praying that the Lord would put a hedge around it to allow the people to be free when they come in. So that the people would be able to choose Him and worship Him. Almost everyone in… Read more »
August 31, 2018 5:38 PM
The three days of darkness is from Catholic End times theology. Yes, believe it or not, traditional Catholics also believe in the second coming of Christ and the end of this age. From Wikipedia: “Many seers and mystics such as Gaspar del Bufalo[citation needed], Anna Maria Taigi[citation needed], Elisabeth Canori Mora[citation needed], Elena Aiello[citation needed], Mariam Baouardi (Mary of Jesus Crucified)[citation needed], Rosa-Colomba Asdente[citation needed], Palma d’Oria[citation needed], Pere Lamy[citation needed], Marie Martel[citation needed], and Marie Julie Jahenny[citation needed], have prophesied the Three Days of Darkness. However it is not endorsed by the Holy See.[citation needed] Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (1769–1837) is the most known seer of the Three Days of Darkness and describes the event in this way: “There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy. All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms.[2]” Prior to this would be the great Chastisement in which everyone on the earth will see their souls as they truly are in the sight of God. It’s kinda like when the teacher shows you your grade going into finals. Many… Read more »
Jennifer
Jennifer
August 30, 2018 6:05 PM

Darrell, your last 3 lines, I will hold fast in my heart. Continual intimacy and dependency on the Lord, that will see us through. Thank you brother for being a blessing to the body of Christ!

August 29, 2018 10:51 PM

Jennifer, first of all, in my opinion, I don’t think the “Assyrian” will be concerned about the Western Hemisphere after America has been bombed and occupied prior to his 3 1/2 years in power. Even Northern Europe, GB and Russia should be in pretty bad shape. With his ten nations he will attack Israel only to be distracted by “tidings out of the East (China?) and out of the North (Russia)”, Dan.11:44. Safe zones for Americans are any place away from the rampaging gangs of starving people looking for food after our electrical and financial grids goes down following the bombing and a time of occupation. So one needs to find the most rural place possible and stock up with food, water, weapons, etc. There’s much confusion today of when the rapture will be but Luke 21:36 tells us to “pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape ALL these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man.” Be totally sold out to Jesus and have no fear. Look up, your redemption draweth neigh. I can’t wait to get this over with and meet Jesus in the sky. Lately, I’ve never been happier.

Kent Henley
Kent Henley
August 31, 2018 12:00 AM

Thanks Gustavus for your words. I respond to Rev. 3:3 about Watching for His Return……The Gathering Together Ephesians 1:10 or Rapture as many others call it. There was a most dear elderly lady Prophet that her Prophesy was videoed in perhaps the late 1970’s in black & white that I currently cannot remember her name…..anybody out there whom can ? Thanks! She said that right before His Return, those whom are Wacthing, Listening, Jesus would show you His soon, very imminant Return! ……Even in the midst of perhaps Mid- Tribulation; who would not think Any Time Now? There must be a Mystery here or we are consumed in dealing with These Times, devastations & needs or Being found serving Him, perhaps very Heavy of Heart! That is why I have previously said…..having come to the end of your self, Jeshua will ressurect you & Shine His Glorious anointing & glory upon you to Help others unto Thee Fulfillment of the End of the Age – Isaiah reference, meaning the Best is Yet to come; but With a Cost……It’s Worth It, but not on our own strength & knowledge & applications of Our finate U.S American mindsets!

Jennifer
Jennifer
August 30, 2018 11:41 AM

Thanks Gustavus for your comments. My husband and I have done all those things and are prepared as you suggest. With the comments about safe zones I began to think that maybe we had missed it somehow and should have found a property tucked away in one of those areas. Your words ring true to what I believe the Holy Spirit has revealed to us as well. I know I have some anxiety as I believe something is going to be a kick off event soon possibly end of Sept. The Lord has impressed on me to start fasting again so I can prepare my spirit for what is about to take place. It’s essential to be rock solid in all one’s preparedness, physically, mentally, emotionally, and most importantly, spiritually. Again, thank you for conformation.

August 30, 2018 1:50 AM

Dumitru Duduman was told that China would attack Russia in the final days and march to the gates of Paris. Then the combined armies would put Russia in charge and attack Israel. This seems to be in harmony with what Daniel said about tidings in the East and North that cause the A/C to depart from Israel for part of that 3 1/2 years. But they all return because that is where Armageddon takes place and Christ defeats them all. Then “all Israel will be saved” when they see the holes in Christ’s hands, Rom.11:25,26; Zech.12:10;13:6

August 29, 2018 11:11 PM

Jennifer, regarding the mark, just don’t take it PERIOD. Food will be offered by the government but they are not your friend. I have about ten large bags of rice among other things that didn’t cost that much. There may still be time to sell your house and rent a place in the boondocks. You can buy food in bulk on line from Sam’s Club or Walmart and they will deliver. Don’t tell your friends or you will have armed visitors who are desperate and desperate people do desperate things. DON’T PANIC. Be still and know He is God. In 2-3 three days after the store shelves are empty you will have knocks on your door for food. So, find a clever place to hide it (IMO).

August 29, 2018 11:17 PM

Jennifer, we may have weeks, months or two years before the Russians attack us following the New Madrid earthquake and canoe-shaped opening during which time one can still do some prepping.

Aly D
Aly D
August 28, 2018 11:28 PM

Just adding to this: I’ve been seeing very specific numbers everywhere and always couple together in the same time frame. 9:11, 7:11, 11:11. I obviously knew what the 1st and last numbers meant from past events and prophetic words, but it wasn’t until a few weeks ago the Lord showed me 7:11.
9:11 – emergency
7:11 – “It’s coming” (just as the day the great flood started in genesis)
11:11 – double judgment

I’m just praying He gives us a little more time of peace to prepare as well as strength/unwavering faith to endure to the end. And as a confirmation to Mark’s comment on here, the Lord told me knowing/speaking Psalm 91 in full is what will be needed for what is coming.

Megan Manrubia
August 29, 2018 12:55 PM

The only numbers I have seen now for almost a year are 11 and 23. I see the number 23 everyday and I see the numbers 11:23 put together almost everyday. I keep asking and seeking the Lord on why I see these numbers, particularly the number 23, but He will just reveal it in His timing and confirm it…it drives me crazy sometimes but I also get a good laugh at it when I see the number because I see it so much lol. I have looked up the numbers and did research but something deep down inside has me thinking that the number 23 has me pointing to the year 2023…lol again I just keep asking and praying about it. At the the end of the day, all I want to do is be in love with Jesus and not worry about a thing. I will just have to be patient and wait. Have a blessed day🙏💗

Darrell and Deb Sansom
August 29, 2018 3:47 PM
Megan, The first prophetic dream the Lord gave me was about 9-23. I was walking on some land like what I used to own outside of Clinton, AR. It was far away from any city. I was in a clearing and then a huge oppression hit me that I knew covered the entire earth. This oppression was in the spirit. Nothing happened in the physical, just in the spirit. But I knew it covered the entire earth. At that point I pressed forward in the spirit and asked “What day is it?” I didn’t get an answer so I pressed forward even harder in the spirit and asked a second time, “What day is it?” I didn’t receive an answer the second time so the third time I pressed forward really hard in the spirit and strongly asked, “What day is it?” Then up from the ground rose 9-23. It got bigger and bigger until it was about waist high and about 3 feet wide. I stared at it for a moment and then I woke up. I immediately went into a spiritual battle that lasted about 3 hours. In my battle I would worship and then the Holy Spirit would fill me with joy to the point that I thought I was going to explode. Then it would subside and I would go back to worshipping. Then the Holy Spirit would fill me again with joy. This went on for the full 3 hours. Since then, 23 has been very prophetic in our lives. I now have a walk that the Lord spoke to me about on a March 23. On May 23, the Lord said to me, “I am healing you and you have 1 year to get your house in order.” Then in January of 2017, the… Read more »
August 30, 2018 12:35 PM

Could this be Sept. 23rd or September 2023?

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
August 30, 2018 3:21 PM

SurNomie,
I knew at the time that it referenced month and day. No year was given.

September 1, 2018 3:24 AM

Darrell, do you still live in the area? I live ten miles south of Clinton in Bee Branch. Do you think the 9-23 of your first dream will be this month. The 25th is Trump’s UN speech!! James, would you give Darrell my email address please? Thanks.

Peachey
Peachey
August 29, 2018 10:47 AM

30 years ago the Lord shared with me 7-11 = 18, divided 3 ways = 6 6 6

Megan Manrubia
August 28, 2018 1:47 PM

Thank you for sharing! As I was reading this, I suddenly saw a clock over a city, the entire circumference of the city was a clock in the spiritual. At the vantage point that I saw the clock, it looked almost as if I was looking at a city familiar to me, it reminded me of New York City. I do believe in God’s timing, but perhaps this may mean something else. I will pray about it. God Bless, He takes delight in you sis!💗🙏