800-Year-Old Prophecy Says Israel Will Lose Control of Jerusalem This Year

In the 14-minute video shown below, Dr. Patricia Green shares an 800-year-old prophecy from Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel regarding Jerusalem.

Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel lived during the 12th century and consecrated his life to God. He wrote the following prophecy in AD 1217, which has so far proven to be accurate with only the final part of it remaining to be fulfilled.

“When the Ottomans conquer Jerusalem they will rule over Jerusalem for eight jubilees. Afterwards Jerusalem will become no-man’s land for one jubilee, and then in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time.”

When he was asked where he received this prophecy, he said, “The prophet Elijah, who will precede the Messiah, appeared to me and revealed many things to me and emphasized that the pre-condition for answered prayer is that it is fueled by enthusiasm and joy for the greatness and holiness of God.”

Fulfillment:

The first part of his prophecy was fulfilled exactly 300 years later when the Ottomans took control of Jerusalem in 1517.

The second part was fulfilled 400 years later in 1917 when the Ottomans lost control of Jerusalem 400 years later, which equals eight jubilees because the year of jubilee occurs every fiftieth year (Leviticus 25:1-12). The Ottomans lost Jerusalem to the British on September 17 1917.

The third part was fulfilled during the next fifty years from 1917 to 1967 when Jerusalem was known as a no-man’s land.

The fourth part was fulfilled on June 7, 1967 when Israel took control of Jerusalem during the six-day war, which was exactly fifty years after the Ottomans lost it in 1917. 1967 also signified the start of the Messianic end time. They have maintained control ever since then.

Since the prophecy identifies Jerusalem coming back into the possession of the Jewish nation in the ninth jubilee, it implies the time of their possession ends by the tenth jubilee, fifty years later. In the video shown below, Dr. Patricia Green interprets it that way saying, “Jerusalem will remain under the control of the Jewish nation until the 10th Jubilee.”

If that is the correct interpretation, Israel must lose control of Jerusalem by the end of the Hebrew year 5777, which ends at sunset on September 20 2017, which is the start of Rosh Hashana.

There are good reasons to believe that will be fulfilled. Not only have the first four parts been fulfilled, but Israel is now facing great pressure from the International community to divide Jerusalem giving the eastern half to the Palestinians. On December 23 2016, the United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 2334, which claims Israel is in violation of International law due to their possession of East Jerusalem and other parts of their land.

On January 15 2017, seventy nations met at the Paris Peace Conference to make plans on how to force Israel to surrender their land. Z3 News contributing author Fernanda Menagassi Lojac shared an amazing dream in which she saw severe disasters striking the United States as a direct result of plans made in secret during the Paris conference. News reports suggested the danger passed as the UK refused to agree, but based on what Fernanda saw, the truth about really happened at the Paris agreement was kept secret.

Estimating The End of the Age:

The Lord Jesus said we would not know the day or the hour of His return, but he did not say anything about knowing the approximate year. Based on Judah Ben Samuel’s prophecy, the end of this age could come within the next twenty or thirty years, based on the following assumptions.

Judah Ben Samuel identified the Messianic end times began when Israel regained Jerusalem, which was June 17, 1967. If that is correct, we are already fifty years into the season, which is significant because the Lord Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.” (Matthew 24:34)

Based on what King David wrote, one generation is seventy or eighty years.

“As for the days of our life, they contain seventy years, or if due to strength, eighty years, yet their pride is but labor and sorrow; for soon it is gone and we fly away.” (Psalm 90:10)

If the Messianic end times began in 1967, using King David’s definition would put the end in 2037 (seventy years) or 2047 (eighty years).

In this video, Dr. Patrica Green also shares what God showed her about President Donald Trump’s role in the construction of the third temple. I shared a transcript of her comments in a separate post.

Diana
Diana
January 23, 2017 5:23 AM
James This is wonderful information on the prophecies concerning Israel,also the prophetic Word given to Patricia Green.A very timely word.We all have been given a calling to intercede for Israel (especially now after listening to this) for the minimal destruction and deaths of the Israelis.For President Trump and his family prayers of safety…and wisdom. Let us all not try to use reason to make judgement on President Trump….most of the prophecies are a mixture I believe that speak against him.God has called President Trump his Cyrus……that’s enough for me…Cyrus does not mean another born again ,tongue talking pentecostal….who will lead us all to the pearly gates singing ,”LET’S all go down to the river”..He is doing God’s will …it doesn’t have to line up with our preconceived ideas…Most of God’s will and ways don’t make sense to us… We can’t put our own”religious” spin on everyone and everything or we may find ourselves fighting against God and/ or his people. Cyrus was not a godly man who attended our brand of church.HIS main purpose was to restore Jerusalem , Isaiah 44:28″That saith of Cyrus,He is my shepherd,and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem,thou shalt be built; and to the temple,thy foundation shall be laid.amen Now God did not call President Trump “Cyrus” because he was going to make us into a “US Topia……People are saying that..Listen to Sadhu Selvaraj Prophetic word about Pres.Trump carefully…without any mixture added of human reasoning..And by all means we as a body need to quit cursing what God has blessed….Patricia Green gave the scriptures where Psalm 83 speaks of Arab nations arising against Israel and the prayer that David prayed against those enemies.Psalm 83:13-18 Let us pray for Israel, President and family and for the family of God and our nation…war will… Read more »
January 23, 2017 6:43 AM

Well said Diana , also if we study all Dudumans prophecys , they indicate to me that when the Psalm 83 war starts , it is also the start of WW3 which Dr. Patrica said lasts five years for America .

Diana
Diana
January 23, 2017 11:13 AM

Thank you John,wow how fast we have arrived at this time….You always knew it was coming and then….bam.. here we are..5 years of war with Russia….I’m not sure how it all unfolds…Dimitri was a blessed servant of God….and warned the U.S.of so much..right?
I will re-read some of his prophecies again.blessings to you today

January 23, 2017 3:20 PM

Diana I got to meet Dimitri Duduman at a Prophecy club meeting in Dallas in 95 , I have never felt the Power of GOD on any one like it was on Dimitri , it covered & surrounded him , many felt it that nite . That little 5ft. 4 in. man made Texans quake , shake & cry and showed the Supernatural to confirm Duduman .

Diana
Diana
January 23, 2017 3:34 PM

Wow John,I never knew that about Dimitru,I did attend a church where the pastor invited Dimitrus grandson Michael Boldea often.Men of high integrity..The gospel….simple and unadulterated. Well,I see that’s where we are heading back to. Great men of God who laid down their lives for the gospel.Grace,grace…I would like to be counted worthy.

Bob Adolph
January 23, 2017 11:58 AM

John, would you supply a reference for Duduman’s indication that Ps. 83 war will start at same time as WW III. Same with Dr. Patricia Green’s statement that WW III lasts five years. I don’t question you but it is very important. Thanks.
Also, James thank you for posting this important message which could be the most important message since Terry Bennett’s message from Gabriel on the 21 years.
Patricia Green has given us additional support that we are in a Jubilee year which is very significant.

January 23, 2017 6:30 PM

Bob you have to remember Duduman was sent to America and all his words relate to that assignment , took me a while to understand that . Go to Dudumans web site – Hand of Help Ministries which has all his words . Sent to America , Aug. 1984 & The Message for America , Sep. 1984 show it is a world war and how it ends . Israel and America Nov. 22 1995 & The Future of Israel , June 17 &18 1995 show the connection to Psalm 83 & America . Also there are keys in , The Beast Strikes , Jan. 21 1995 & China & Russia , April 22 1995 . I heard Dr. Patricia Green say on an interview with Stan Johnson that the war would last five years , I am trying to find it .

Bob Adolph
January 23, 2017 8:06 PM

Thanks John Barry, I’ll check those out. Do you think Ps.83, Ez.38-9 and Armageddon are part of the same war as Finis Dake does?

January 23, 2017 8:39 PM

I have never read Finis Drake , but I do believe they are all the same war .

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 23, 2017 9:18 PM

John and Bob,
Bill Salus does an excellent job in his book showing that the Ps.83 war is a separate war and happens first, with Israel winning and actually coming out with more land I believe. Because they win it will provoke the rest of the nation’s to come against her in the Gog and Magog war.

Bob Adolph
January 23, 2017 10:50 PM

Nancy and John, I’ve listened to Bill Salus and don’t buy his interpretation. Gog is the A/C. Magog is likely the Muslim “stans” south of Russia. He doesn’t understand that the A/C is troubled about “tidings out of the north”, Dan.11:40, is Russia. He also believes the old thinking that the A/C rises out of the European Union when Germany and northern Europe never was part of the old Roman Empire from which the A/C rises from. He’s the Syrian. Most of the nations attacking Israel are Muslim except for Spain, France, Italy and Greece as per Terry Bennett.

January 23, 2017 9:34 PM

Blessings Nancy , Bill Salus book is good , but I disagree with his conclusions . I have come to think it probable that Gog & Magog are titles , not locations . Revelation 20 : 8

Bob Adolph
January 24, 2017 12:29 AM

John, Pat Green said the war would be of short duration. I like Pat but she also said a tsunami would hit hit the US by January 20th.

January 24, 2017 7:07 AM

Bob I think it will be a very long war , starting in Israel , then coming to America . After a number of years we are almost defeated and the war moves around the world till it ends where it started in Israel .

Diana
Diana
January 23, 2017 5:34 AM

James :typo at end of article.1937 -1947

P.s also meant to mention we will need much prayer at the dividing of Jerusalem…It will come in its time.

HRAllison
January 23, 2017 6:18 PM
I know that this seems so selfish and trivial but this kind of post seems depressing to me as to the “more” years that we have of waiting for the Lord to come get us. I am 48 yrs. old and had my two kids later in life. One child is a senior in high school and the other a freshman in high school. The Lord told me to homeschool, to teach the children about Him and His ways, to keep them protected from evil influences and teach them about what goes on and why. He also told me that He would see me through it…..which he is/has. I have been so grieved because I want the Lord to come before my oldest has to go to college out into this evil world . Now, it seems like we are going to be waiting even more years! My son is incredibly smart and wise. Now, with more years it seems until the Lord returns, I am fretting about my daughter being out in this evil world! I know that it is the Lord’s mercy and patience so that more people have a chance to get right and come to Him but I really HATE my children having to become so exposed to hate and evil when I did what He told me and protected them from the same such things. We were/are still looked upon as weird because we do not do video games, watch the majority of movies (including cartoons!) and read certain books. I have taught them to appreciate the old school ways of thinking and what is proper and safe and what isn’t. No, we are not freaks or the kind of homeschoolers that stay away from the world. I have thoroughly taught them that we are… Read more »
Bob Adolph
January 24, 2017 12:15 AM

HR, you are right to be concerned because 75% of Christian kids lose their faith in college. You must make the case for Christianity using logical and factual arguments. Too many children believe only because their parents believe. Evolution has been totally discredited and you must explain the reasons. There is a great TV show, “I don’t have enough faith to be an atheist”, for example. There are great books available to make the case and then your kids will be able to stand up to secular teachers. Did you know their is enough information in the DNA of just one of your cells to fill all the Sunday NY Times of the last 150 years? We have all the answers but we must prepare our children. Many Christian schools don’t build this foundation in their students. Is it a coincidence that the USA was the greatest country of all time and was the most Christian? On the other hand Russia, China, Cambodia and Cuba were Hell on earth. Give your kids the Christian foundation stones and when they grow old they won’t depart from it.

HRAllison
January 25, 2017 5:10 PM

Yes, Bob that is true. My kids are very strong in their faith. My husband and I have equipped them with all of the Truths that have been revealed to us and the kids have lived it all of their lives. They have seen many miracles to their own prayers not to mention in our own family. My children are more than prepared. The main reason the Lord called me to homeschool was to teach them everything that we can about Him and keeping them from pagan influences until they are strong enough to stand on their own. I am not nearly as concerned about my kids falling away as I am about the hostile, evil environment that they have to contend with. Nothing like we EVER had to deal with at their ages. Thank you for your comment.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
January 23, 2017 9:04 PM

Your children belong to GOD. You only get to take care of and teach them for a short time. Ultimately they eventually becomes HIS responsibility, just keep praying for them. “You and your household shall be saved” (Dr. Bruce Allen has a good story about this, husband was saved on Thursday at 1:00 pm).

HRAllison
January 25, 2017 5:25 PM

Thank You Martin. Short time is an understatement. Thank you again for your kind words.

Cie
Cie
January 25, 2017 3:23 PM

Dear HRAllison, you mentioned at the end of your comment ” I am very strong and have taught my children to stand and be very strong.”

I don’t mean to discourage you in saying this, but what you have taught your children will at some point need to be challenged. They need to face the dragon in order to test their own fortitude and strength, you say they have been taught in. We are all called to be “overcomers”, and in order to be that we have to deal with things needing overcoming.

It’s like all the things we learn in college or trade school, it will be no good, unless put to use in a practical environment. Theory has to become practical application. We have to be peculiar in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, not hidden away from it. A light on the hill, not hidden under a bucket.

Please, do not take offense at my words. I just would like to encourage you to prepare for greater warfare, as your whelps are growing up and ready to leave the den. It cannot be avoided.

HRAllison
January 25, 2017 4:56 PM

Cie, no offense taken. I completely understand what you are saying and know this to be true also. They are confident, strong spirit-filled kiddos. As a mother, it does hurt to know that they have to be out there in the mess. I have never lied to them and have equipped them to the nth degree. Sometimes it is not easy. I know that He will be faithful in keeping them. On a side note…..they certainly shine brightly. Thank you for your words.

Bridget B
January 23, 2017 8:59 PM

I appreciate all you’ve done. But think it’s not ABOUT your children.
There are thousands of children all around you going to hell which God is having the good grace and mercy in order to give them more time to make it into the kingdom.
Pray for these. Reach out to these. Be a spiritual mother to others to and trust God with your own children.

HRAllison
January 25, 2017 5:28 PM

Yes Bridget, I agree. I don’t have a problem with taking in other little chicks. I absolutely love talking and teaching about the Lord. Thank You 🙂

Derek S.
Derek S.
January 23, 2017 5:37 AM
In addition to Judah Ben Samuel’s prophecy, which I think has merit, it seems an interesting corroboration of the connection between Donald Trump, the USA and the holy city of Jerusalem was also revealed, I believe, in a prayer/blessing that Rabbi Marvin Hier gave at Trump’s inauguration ceremony. He recited a portion of Psalm 137 over the new President, the part that says “By the rivers of Babylon we wept as we remembered Zion. If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.” In thinking and attempting to discern over this verse being openly and publicly prayed/blessed over Trump at his inauguration I couldn’t help but feel it was prophetic in some way. The quick, emotional, narrow-minded reaction would be to see it as positive and a confirmation that Trump is some sort of Cyrus as some Christians have mistakenly claimed. I think it’s deeper than that, and I think it contains a dire warning to both Trump and the USA in general. Trump’s most important promise (spiritually speaking) during his campaign was that he would move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem if he were elected, thereby giving legal recognition that Jerusalem is indeed the capital of Israel and the Jewish people. He said this on more than one occasion. It was probably the biggest draw, in fact, for many Christians and Jews to vote for him. It was a powerful promise and you can bet that it was heard loud and clear in heaven, and that the Lord will require of Donald Trump to keep his vow in full or there will be severe consequences. I firmly believe God was at work in reciting that part of Psalm 137 at the inauguration. I see it as a warning that He is requiring… Read more »
ElleMarie
January 23, 2017 12:51 PM

Very thoughtful analysis, Derek. God bless you and yours!

I.C.
I.C.
January 23, 2017 5:52 AM

James, in the 2nd to last paragraph, I think you meant to say 2037 or 2047.

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
January 23, 2017 4:33 AM

Very interesting prophecy I was never aware of. Thanks for letting us know about it. I believe the times he prophesied have been fulfilled and are being fulfilled. More joy and enthusiasm for the holiness of God is much needed now to receive answers to prayer and more discernment. I think Satans tools of division and deceit have been multiplied as of late and we need to realize we are a body of Christ and work better in unison. I am guilty of this as well. Time is short and we need to show more faith and boldness but show it in love with compassion. Love covers many sins. The love of many will grow cold in the last days and I see that coming true each day.

Jeff Byerly
January 23, 2017 9:24 AM

Amen Delia!
Love is the thing that we must have in our heart as a child of God. We must love one another John commanded it and Paul said it was the greatest and the most excellent way. Whatever we do for the Lord it must be done in love!
Blessings!

Hope
January 23, 2017 8:04 AM
Bob Adolph
January 23, 2017 2:01 PM

Hope, the time chart of the link you provided labels 2017 as the Day of the Lord which most agree is the second advent. However, your link was an article about the Judah Ben Samuel prophesy not the article from the Israel Today Magazine. Regardless, most believe there must be at least 7 more years before the Lord’s return so this article and the Israel Today article don’t seem to be in harmony with current events but they could point to something big happening this year.

Hope
January 23, 2017 3:52 PM

Thanks Bob, I apologize if my comment was not clear that it was a PDF based on the Rabbi himself from long long ago! Whenever I hear quotes from someone, I like to read the message in full and thought this may help others as well. God bless you!

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 23, 2017 7:33 AM

Thanks James
I’m very familiar with this prophecy…my understanding is the END of messianic endtimes begins in 2017 and we don’t see the next Jubilee in 2067. I believe the war in Israel will happen sometime in the latter half of this year.

Shalom

MVP
MVP
January 23, 2017 3:13 PM

Please see Sadhu Sundaj prophecy on the year 2067

Matt NZ
January 23, 2017 2:35 PM

Phanuel, take a look at the 2017 Economist cover. Updates 5,6 & 7

War card has a value of 13 and is in the April spot, 1 May hyperinflation, 10 June 2017 Jerusalem surrounded???

Any ideas on the “world” card… 21 Feb 2017?

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 25, 2017 8:53 AM

Hi Matt NZ
I’m studying it now. Any war in Israel will happen after June 7 2017, because that was when Jerusalem was reunited 50 years ago.

Shalom

Bob Adolph
January 23, 2017 10:10 PM

Matt NZ, isn’t interesting that the Rothschilds understand it’s a battle between the Christians and the communist NWO elites as one looks at the Wittenburg Church? Last century they had their Russian Revolution while God was lining up Israel with the Balfour Declaration the same year. They must be convinced that Satan is going to win but they don’t understand that sin will blind you from the Truth. In 1939 Stalin and Hitler made a pact and Stalin took half of Poland, Lithuanian, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, and part of Romania. Churchill declared war on Germany and the rest is history. Later Stalin took the rest of Eastern Europe, started the Cold War and GB lost their empire and was broke. Almost no one knows the true story just like all politics.

Matt NZ
January 24, 2017 2:25 PM

They have been pitting us against each other for centuries. I just thought that comparing the Economist cover with Dr Green’s video might be a help.

Bob Adolph
January 24, 2017 2:47 PM

Matt, didn’t she prophesy a tsunami before January 20? And how can 2017 be the beginning of the Messianic Age?

Matt NZ
January 25, 2017 12:40 PM

I don’t know Bob, I do know that the REV 12 sign will be 23 Sept 2017. 21 Aug 2017 there it a total solar eclipse that will traverse the entire USA (Entering at the columbia river, West coast and exiting around Charleston SC on the 33rd parallel). Point of Maximum eclipse is right over the center of the New Madrid fault I think we are in for a wild year. NZ won’t escape either having helped table UNSC res 2334 against Israel… interesting times.

J.K.
J.K.
January 23, 2017 5:04 AM

Interesting; thanks. Just one observation: the last sentence (namely: Jerusalem will remain under the control of the Jewish nation until the 10th Jubilee) of the ‘prophecy’ is nowhere to be found… strange. Neither in English nor in German. Who added it up? I’d counsel to check it first well out for it does not result to be authentic. thanks. Btw the text in German: ‘Wenn die Osmanen (Türken) – die schon zur Zeit Judah Ben Samuels eine Macht am Bosporus waren, mit der gerechnet werden mußte – Jerusalem erobern, werden sie acht Jubiläen über Jerusalem regieren. Danach wird Jerusalem für ein Jubiläum Niemandsland werden, um dann im neunten Jubiläum wieder in den Besitz des jüdischen Volkes zurück zukommen – dies wird den Beginn der messianischen Endzeit markieren’.

Bob Adolph
January 23, 2017 12:56 PM

J.K., My understanding from my notes on the prophesy is that Jerusalem WILL be under control of the Jewish nation until the 10th Jubilee and that the tenth Jubilee concludes in 2017 and then the Messianic era begins. This implies Christ returns in 2017. I will reread the prophesy in the next few hours. I wonder if Dr. Green’s source for the prophecy was the 2008 Israel Today Magazine where I read about it. It was my understanding that the author of that article never revealed his or her sources of information.

Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
January 23, 2017 9:16 AM
A while ago I came across this prophecy and did some sesrching. Unfortunately I lost the link (will try and find it) but in essence the scholar that did the research on this prophecy found the source of it to be Ludwig Sneider, the then editor of Israel Today who published it in 2008. He got an interview with Ludwig’s son, at the time of writing the article, the editor of the same publication in his fathers stead. Ludwig himself was very old and his son would not grant access to him, fearing that public scrutiny of his work might lead to negative consequences relating to his health. Apparently, Ludwig had a large library containing many books, one of which was the real source of the prophecy and the son was understandably not willing to grant access to it fearing for his father’s health and not wanting people mucking about while searching for it amongst very valueable documents, books and manuscripts. There the trail ended and the scholar concluded that because it was impossible at the time to verify the prophecy’s claim, it unfortunately had to be dismissed. One of the most contentious issues about this prophecy, that of the Ottoman empire named in the prophecy which only came into being some yesrs latet, doesn’t hold much water as Cyrus was named a hundred or more years before he was born. As for me 2017 is nevertheless a very important year as I believe it is when the 70 week prohecy will come to be fullfilled, 69 weeks passed until the Messiah Jesus was cut off and shortly thereafter the nation of Isrsel itself and God’s clock stopped until the State of Israel came into being in 1948 again and His clock started again and now we are very close… Read more »
Bob Adolph
January 23, 2017 1:18 PM

Cobus, you meant “each week being 7 years” didn’t you. It was 483 years from Daniel’s prophesy to the crucifixion with one week, 7 years, for the coming tribulation? A recent word from Sadu Sudar said that 70 years was very significant in God’s eyes in that it will be 70 years since the actual birth of Israel in November 1947 (not 1948) and that as Israel’s friend would help divide Israel so would the US be divided. Thanks for your information regarding the source for the prophecy. I guess we must rely on the integrity of the Editor Ludwig Sneider for the veracity of the prophecy.

Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
January 24, 2017 8:12 AM

Thanks for the correction and that makes nonsense of my interpretation of the last week. Wonder where I got that from.

Found the link:

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
January 23, 2017 11:59 PM

Excellent post, James! Could another way of interpreting “this generation will not pass away until all these things take place” be: “all these things will take place before this generation passes away”? If so, that means the Lord could return sooner than 2037.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
January 24, 2017 12:01 AM

…Meaning all these things could take place within that generation, not after a new generation begins.

Christina c
Christina c
January 23, 2017 10:20 PM

In the little research I’ve done “no man knows the day or the hour” I have been told actually translates into rosh hashanah and this feast is the only feast without a certain time to start because it only starts when a new moon is sighted, and the exact time is only when without question the new moon has arrived. Interesting!