5.7 California earthquake foretells two larger earthquakes coming soon

Back in 2012, The LORD showed me that when California, USA will get a 5.7 magnitude earthquake, then it should be known that the mega historic earthquake will be happening shortly therein, thereafter. How short is shortly; only The LORD knows. But in the vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD, it was an extremely close time-frame.

So on 22nd September 2017, a 5.7 magnitude earthquake struck offshore near California. The news channels reported as follows:

“A shallow magnitude 5.7 earthquake struck beneath the Pacific Ocean off the Northern California coast Friday afternoon, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. According to the USGS website, the quake was felt by some people in the greater Eureka area.”

Magnitude 5.7 earthquake strikes off Northern California coast (Source: Los Angeles Times)

Magnitude 5.7 earthquake hits off northern California (Source: Reuters)

It made me deeply meditate upon that particular vision of The LORD of 2012, especially now that California’s neighbor (which is indeed USA’s neighbor) Mexico is rumbling and shaking in a historic manner, in the last couple of weeks and days.

While posting and sharing across the prophecy of The LORD back then in 2012 (29th May), I titled it as follows:

“A Prophecy (Dream) Where I Was Shown a Series of Earthquakes Imminently Going To Hit California, USA: a 5.7, and then a 7.5 and finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale.”

I furthermore stated as follows when posting and sharing the prophecy of the LORD in 2012:

“In this dream, I found myself attending a wedding ceremony here on the earth. As the wedding ceremony continued, news started going around that a huge earthquake of magnitude 5.7 on the Richter scale had just occurred in California, United States of America. At the wedding, we felt a bit of the shaking from the earthquake.

I then promptly started proclaiming to those present in this gathering while under the inspiration of a powerful voice which was very amplified (the voice of the LORD) “Repent!!! Repent!!! This is what the LORD has been sending across the globe to be His ultimate sign/warning of the very imminent coming of Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride!!!”

After a short while later, while still in the wedding ceremony, we felt another earthquake and this time the news reported over the radio (I don’t know which radio this was, but I believe it represents all the communication gadgets like mobile phones etc) stated that another huge earthquake had once again just occurred again in California, USA at a magnitude of 7.5 on the Richter scale. I myself together with those present in the wedding felt the shaking and it was very clear that this second shaking was bigger than the 5.7, which had hit earlier. I then found myself proclaiming to the people present as I once more talked in a very powerful inspired voice, “There is still a bigger earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”’

NOTE: Incidentally, I attended a scheduled wedding on 23rd September 2017, and it is on the same day that I got the news of the 5.7 magnitude earthquake that had hit California, USA. That definitely goes accurately as per the words of The LORD, in that vision of The LORD 5 years ago. In my entire life, I have attended about 5 weddings. I happen not to be a “fan” of attending weddings, per se, somehow. The wedding I attended on 23rd September 2017 was the first wedding I have attended in this year of 2017.

With California’s neighbor (and indeed USA’s neighbor) Mexico in a historic seismic motion and rumbling at the moment, it makes me to meditate deeply and reflect very deeply about California, USA soon being hit by a mega historic earthquake; at the perfect timing of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Scripture Reference:

“Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” (Mathew 24:3-8)

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD

Kevin Mirasi

Author: Kevin Mirasi

The LORD called Kevin in 1990 when he was 8 years old. In 2011 the Lord began giving him visions, prophesies, revelations, and teachings geared towards helping people prepare for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Kevin actively ministers through his blog site and in other missions both locally and internationally.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Marilee Alm
September 26, 2017 11:36 pm

I now check earthquake now site daily…

Here’s a short recap of my time out witnessing last Sat.
Janet is one of the pastor –leaders of Duminas. I saw a picture of her in the spirit: Janet dives in with both feet and then comes up splashing God’s the presence all over us. She exudes love and playfulness in the Spirit. It is so refreshing. I feel enlivened learning from her. The Lord is so real to her and I know that He is real to me also. Her enthusiasm expresses that there is another level in God. I cannot get stuck, but can be spontaneous and love how he loves, every moment.

After learning how to approach people we prayed and here are the questions we answered: location, physical appearance, name, or prayer need. We went to four different places in the city and looked for a purple umbrella, a pink dress, and certain body builds…

The Lord allowed each group to find the clues he had given us in prayer.
Here’s one story. The purple umbrella had fringe, how unique. The ladies had to catch up to the owner and asked in conversation if there is anything they could pray for. She was very open and discussed how her work situation was difficult. She was not a Christian. They were able to share God’s love.
It was a very eye opening experience how clearly God can direct us if we let him. There were at least 25 conversations, prayers and healings that never would have happened if we stayed home that day.

Kristin
Kristin
September 27, 2017 9:44 am

God is amazing! Thank you for sharing 🙂

Zandra Potter
September 27, 2017 2:56 pm

Marilee,
Thank you for sharing how you are spreading the love of God. Your adventure sounds very rewarding!

Aaron
Aaron
September 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Hello Kevin, I was wondering if you have anymore wedding invites coming up?

Jemba
Jemba
September 26, 2017 11:48 pm

The Lord also showed John Fenn that after 2 hurricanes hit the Unites States, there would be an earthquake in California that would be very expensive. So this seems like a confirmation. Please pray for Z3ers living in California as well as everyone else.

SusieQ
SusieQ
September 27, 2017 5:47 pm

He hasn’t impressed me or mine to leave… Praying constantly…

Scooter
Scooter
September 27, 2017 9:10 pm

I dont remember who the lady was that was on True News a couple months or so back. It was the program where they were talking about bells ringing. ANyway, the woman who is supposed to be like 95% accurate, prophesied a large earthquake shortly after the eclipse and she also said that there was going to be a dirty suit case bomb in Chicago and New york. I believe that there was a post recently on here about an explosion in Chicago.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Chuck Youngbrandt saw a nuclear bomb go off north of Chicago on a day closely connected to the St. Louis earthquake on September 19 of the first of three years of judgment on America.
Page 24 of http://staffandswordministry.com/uploads/Presidential Letters part6B.pdf

He also wrote, ‘THIS NIGHT AT ABOUT MIDNIGHT, SEPTEMBER 25TH…I WILL EXECUTE JUDGMENT ON CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, OF THE USA OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION, YET I WILL SPARE MANY ON ACCOUNT OF MY CHILDREN’S PLEAS FOR MERCY.”
Page 7 of http://staffandswordministry.com/uploads/Jesus Word part2.pdf

In 2008, John Paul Jackson prophesied crises/disasters/calamities on the US, the Perfect Storm, that would mostly occur 10 years later [2018].
Many of these troubles are the same as the calamities in Chuck Youngbrandt’s first year of judgment.

However, in 2012, John Paul Jackson described the prophetic news headlines of the future and said that the Perfect Storm would occur by 2020.

So the dirty bomb affecting Chicago will occur in 2018, 2019, or 2020, on the same year that the dollar value begins to drop in July, as per these two prophets put together.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 28, 2017 9:30 am
jerry rigg
September 26, 2017 10:40 pm

Somehow we inch closer and closer to the final countdown. I would seriously consider this prophetic dream to be a dire warning. I had a similar “warning” before the Loma Prieta Quake here in CA back in 1989, there was also a small foreshock which was unlike any quake I had felt before. THEN, the real quake hit!. Given the timing of the word and the wedding I would take this one to the bank or at least get your preppers survival gear readied. How about an extra pair of shoes and clothes with flashlight and water kept in the trunk of your car with a transistor radio with extra batteries. This really is a reality check or something very eerie indeed. Take heed saints in California!

Antwon
Antwon
September 27, 2017 7:49 am

You speak the truth brother. Ive been telling my uncle whose a pastor in Texas to warn his younger son and girlfriend about Cali. He just got a new job as a graft designer. He lives in southern Cali. But he won’t listen. Their to caught up in other things. Even tho I’m here in Minnesota I keep hearing get final preps together. I also feel to tell people don’t focus on the holidays this year. Use that money to get supplies. When this do happen it will effect everyone because we get food etc from them as well! Its time for the NOAHS AND JOSEPHS TO DO THEIR FINAL PREPS WE WILL HAVE ALOT OF LOST ONES TO CARE FOR SOON………STAY STRONG IN THE LORD AND UNDER HIS WINGS OF PROTECTION.

Vilma
Vilma
September 27, 2017 12:56 am

I’ve personally had 3 dreams throughout my life that warned about an Earthquake in California. I saw devastation, buildings on the ground, newscasters reporting about the devastation, people screaming and running in desperation and fires. Yes please keep California in prayer!!!

Christian Block
Christian Block
September 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Wow! That was an amazingly detailed vision! The 5.7 grabbed my attention because it has shown up with many other events and appears to be a warning. The second earthquake occuring at a 7.5 in the vision is incredible. I have seen other instances where 57 is paired up with 75, for example, the last Shemitah year was 5775. It appears to emphasize the message because it has the same form as a chiasm in Scripture. In a simple chiasm, the pattern is A_B_B_A which occurs in Mark 2:27 “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.”

ed h
September 28, 2017 9:01 pm

Christian, i love your comments. I’m a numbers guy and can totally appreciate the way you figure this stuff out. Still watching Oct 16. You have a gift brother

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
September 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Hey Christian. Yom Kippur. 10 Tishrei. Torahcalendar. Jubilee. Have been reading about this being the solar jubilee rather than the creation one. I don’t quite understand how it all works but I expect to see the evidence of Jubilee being captives freed, wealth restored and restoration and recompense made in such a way that it is clear that it is a Jubilee. The 6 follows on from this.

TPrice
TPrice
September 27, 2017 9:31 am

Hi all! For those wanting to watch earthquake activity, check out Dutchsinse on Youtube. I have been watching his channel closely after all the earthquake swarms in Idaho. He seems pretty spot on. He is forecasting a 4 between South LA and San Diego this week but says to have a plan for up to 5.

Brenda
Brenda
September 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Kevin, even though everything seems to be a match (the numbers and being at the wedding), I wondered if you think a 5.7 OFF SHORE CA would be the same as a 5.7 CA earthquake? Just curious if you felt n your spirit, this was THE 5.7, or just getting your attention.

Flattop
Flattop
September 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Everyone seems to be focused on a California earthquake. If you will recall, there are huge earthquakes which will happen in 3 different arts of our nation. To me it says everyone should be prepared

Mark Shipowick
September 28, 2017 1:28 am

I wasn’t going to post this here because I don’t want to raise a false alarm but for what it’s worth, the night before last I dreamed that Oct 6 and 9 were marked on a calendar with a red highlight circle. Shalom.

September 28, 2017 8:28 am

Thanks for sharing that Mark. A couple of weeks ago, I saw the markets started dropping on a Thursday afternoon and continued dropping all day on Friday. So, I’ve been watching for it, but I don’t think it starts today because I saw a spike up to 2515 that hasn’t happened yet, but next week seems likely. Next Thursday is October 5, so your dates fit perfectly. October 5 is also the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles, also called the Feast of Trumpets. I believe it is a significant date on God’s calendar.

Fat B
Fat B
September 28, 2017 9:33 am

James, are you going to jump in UVXY when the s&p goes to 2515? Also are you still thinking that UVXY goes to $60?

September 28, 2017 9:49 am

Yes, I am planning to load up on UVXY when SPX gets to 2515. On August 29, I saw UVXY at $90.67.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
September 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Hey Mark. Shalom. Thank you for sharing. Jemba and I recently had a conversation around a 6 and 9. I think you fought a battle to share this and may still be fighting off an attack. The LORD strengthen and encourage you. “Be strong in the LORD” From a ‘Sidewalk Prophets’ song ‘these are the things i would say’ Love Jane

mem
mem
September 28, 2017 2:08 am

I had a dream a few nights ago…I was in the US in a restaurant standing by the window looking out side. There was a power outage, but at first I could still see some lights on outside. People in the restaurant were basically shaking their fists saying “might as well have lost all the power” in a scornful way. Shortly thereafter the remaining lights flickered and then all power was out both inside and outside. I had a sense/sort of a repeating voice that it would happen the first week of October, which immediately follows the Day of Atonement and that is Dutch’s birthday too lol