Could 2032 Be the Year of the Lord’s Return?

return_of_LordThere is such a great contrast between the world we see today and the one described in the end time prophecies of the Bible. If the Lord is coming soon, then dramatic changes in our world are coming even sooner. The purpose of this post is to consider how soon he might be returning, so we can understand how soon to expect other changes that we know are coming.

The Lord is not trying to conceal the timing of his return. We know that because he taught us how to recognize the signs that would identify the season of his return. See my previous post, Ten Signs We Have Entered the Season of the Lord’s Return.

He said we would not know the day or the hour, but he stopped short of saying we would not know the year. So maybe it is possible to know that. In any case, I don’t believe there is anything wrong with digging in a little deeper to consider what might be the year of his return.

The Bible reveals many specific events that must happen before the Lord returns. See my previous post, Ten Things that Must Happen Before the Rapture. Since we already know what these things are, we can learn a lot about the future by identifying how soon these things must take place. Based on these findings, I believe we have already reached a critical pivot point where the world as we know it is about to change forever. If that is true, then we must begin now to prepare for what is ahead.

We can estimate the year of his return by relying on the information provided in the Bible. The creation week reveals God’s larger plan for man’s time of dominion in the earth. Each day of the creation week represents one thousand years in the history of the earth because with the Lord one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like one day (2 Peter 3:8). There is much more to this topic, which will be explained in more detail in a future post.

We have already seen this pattern unfolding from the beginning of creation until now. By counting the years in the lives of each person listed in the generations recorded in the Bible, we find the following amazing symmetry:

1. One thousand years from Adam to Noah, the first day
  2. One thousand years from Noah to Abraham, the second day
  3. One thousand years from Abraham to David, the third day
  4. One thousand years from David to the Messiah, the fourth day.
  5. Two thousand years from the Messiah’s crucifixion to the Messiah’s return, the fifth and sixth days.
  6. One thousand years from the Messiah’s return to the creation of a new heaven and a new earth, the seventh day.

That is interesting, but it gets even more interesting. By combining the Scriptures with historical records from the Roman Empire, we can identify the exact year the Lord was crucified. Luke 3:1-3 tells us the word of the Lord came to John the Baptist in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar. Since the Romans kept detailed historical records, we know Tiberius Caesar began his reign on August 19 of the year 14 AD, so the fifteenth year of his reign would be the year 29 AD. We also know Jesus began his ministry soon after John the Baptist began his, and continued his ministry for three years before he was crucified. Therefore, Jesus was crucified in 32 AD.

The fifth and sixth days are the two thousand years of the church, which began with the resurrection of the Lord and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit fifty days later on the day of Pentecost. So if the age of the church began in 32 AD and continues for two thousand years, it would conclude in the year 2032 AD.

Amazingly, this timing fits precisely with the timing revealed to Terry Bennett by the angel Gabriel. The angel told Terry by the year 2028 we would see 666, which means we would see the world government, economy, and religion all come under the rule of the antichrist by 2028. See my previous post, Terry Bennett: You Will See 666.

If the antichrist begins his reign in 2028 and is then allowed to rule for 42 months (Revelation 13:5), then his time to rule would be brought to an end in 2032.

This timing also fits perfectly with all of my studies regarding the sequence of events, which are summarized as follows:

• The tribulation begins with the antichrist making a seven year covenant, peace treaty, with many nations. (Daniel 9:27)
  • The antichrist rules for 42 months (Revelation 13:5)
  • The antichrist takes his seat in the temple (Daniel 9:27, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4)
  • The tribulation escalates into the great tribulation with the breaking of the sixth seal, causing a great earthquake and other calamities. The sky is split apart like a scroll and the sign of the Son of Man appears in the sky. (Matthew 24:29-30, Revelation 6:12-17)
  • The seventh seal is broken (Revelation 8:1).
  • The last trumpet of the church age is sounded (1 Corinthians 15:52).
  • The great multitude comes out of the great tribulation and appears standing before the throne of God in heaven, which is the raptured church (Revelation 7:9-17).
  • There is silence in heaven for half an hour, which marks the end of the church age and the beginning of the day of the Lord (Revelation 8:1). It also marks the end of the sixth day and beginning of the seventh day.
  • The Lord releases his wrath in the earth with seven trumpets (Revelation 8-11).
  • The day of the Lord continues with the Lord Jesus ruling on the earth for one thousand years, the seventh day, the day of rest (Revelation 20:2-7).

There are many events listed here, but most of them happen very fast. For example, the rapture happens in the twinkling of an eye (1 Corinthians 15:32).

Continuing this exercise a step further, if the Lord returns in 2032 then we now have only seventeen years left. That means we are about to see a shifting, which will transform the world we have always known into the world described in the Bible during the last days.

These dates are just estimates based on the limited information available to me, and could easily be years off. I cannot say for sure the Lord will return in 2032, but that is not the point. The purpose for this exercise is to show the time is very short. Knowing that can help motivate us to make the most of every hour we have left to do all we can to advance the kingdom of God. It can help us get our priorities aligned with God’s priorities. It might also give us insights into the timing of other future events, which could help us make better decisions in preparing for them.

I believe we are now entering into the fulfillment of Isaiah 60, which will bring about a transformation of the world into something very dark, but it also means the glory of the Lord is now arising upon his people.

Those who know the Lord have nothing to fear. They will do great exploits in these days (Joel 2). However, those who don’t know the Lord should be terrified about what is coming. Today is the acceptable time to come to the Lord to receive his promise of eternal life. Find out more about how you can receive his free gift.

See more End-Time Bible study topics.

Brett Schoppert
Brett Schoppert
June 5, 2018 3:34 AM

Hello!
I truly believe that the year 2032 is the “END OF THE AGE”. I have been shown many things and am very excited for the future!!

Here is the timeline:
2018: God is going to release the Latter Rain for 7 years
2025: The Rapture of the Church (pre-trib)
2028: The AntiChrist (probably OBAMA) signs the peace treaty with Israel
2032: The End of the World and 2nd Coming of Christ

I believe the Crucifixion was in the Spring of 32 A.D. and 2000 years later is the year 2032.

There is a Lunar Eclipse and Solar Eclipse in 2032 (Joel 20:31)

We all know the world is becoming increasingly more evil and wicked, but God is going to restrain the evil with the Glorious Latter Rain for 7 years until the year 2025.

WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF SOMETHING GLORIOUS MY FRIENDS!

Caroline C.
Caroline C.
June 5, 2018 6:02 PM
Very interesting! I haven’t seen this article before. Several months ago, I came across the teaching of the 7th millenium reign of Christ. It made much sense, so I did some research to determine what year would mark the beginning of the 7th millenium (meaning I needed to determine the year of the crucifixion). I concluded it must have been the spring of 32 A.D., but almost everybody on the Internet gave other dates. The ONLY other person I found who said 32 A.D. was Tim McHyde at http://www.escapeallthesethings.com. I believe (although I could be mistaken) that Christ will return on Yom Kippur/Rosh Hashana “at the last trumpet”–the festival that the Jews actually referred to during Jesus’ day as one which “no man knows the day or the hour” it would begin. The reason for that was that it began when 2 witnesses in Jerusalem saw the new moon appear; it could appear either one day or the next–no one knew just when it would be visible. Anyway, I do believe that God revealed to me a few years ago that the church would NOT be raptured out of the world prior to the final seven years/great tribulation. The theory I had never been taught and which I didn’t want to believe acually gave me that unmistakable peace in my heart as I studied it. I do not mean to be dogmatic about anything on which I could be wrong. However, I do think it is valuable for us to study and know the things God has revealed, even though the mysteries can be difficult to interpret! And some of the mysteries will remain just that–unknowable–until they actually occur and we can behold them. Our understanding is still only in part. Keeps our eyes on Him!!
Jaroslav Kukla
August 5, 2018 1:23 PM

Bonny Gaunt,in her Great Millenium book,gives you all the biblical details,gematria date-numbers! Peter Lemesurier in Great Pyramid bestseller gives you the same date,2033,with Christ 2nd Coming cca 2038-39!

I’ ve UK published,CODED BIBLES,and one KJV BIBLE-its Precessional codes gives the end times in 2034,or in another important code,as ” 20J74″, as are the meadures if the Great Sphinx,having Aquarian head( neither male nor female,but both) and leonine body,as the two halves of the Great Year,Anno Magnus!As West-East repolarisation of our planet!

mem
mem
August 5, 2016 10:06 PM
I know this is a pretty old article. I want to comment on the 7000 year timeline of the earth. I am right there with a lot of you. I have long taken for granted the 7000 year timeline. It is so convenient and quaint and seems like such a given. Believe me, I get all the types. The creation week, The Sabbath, the hebrew slave release after 6 years, letting the land rest after 6 years, on and on. I get all of that and more. Totally get it. So many Christians have taken this 7000 year timeline for granted (including myself until now). The debate is as old as the first century. Lately, I have begun to consider this again. Thinking about the hardcore biblical evidence. Does the bible really say, specifically, that the world will be 7000 years outright? Is this just an assumption “that seems to make sense to biblically minded Christians”. I began a search to delve deeper into this. After sifting through all the sites that take it for granted I found some very interesting evidence that suggests otherwise. I and most of you are well aware of the Peter epistle that talk about a day as being a thousand years and a thousand years as being a day. Something interesting I found in the Greek of that Peter passage is that an accurate rendering of that Greek “as” is actually “about”. A day is “about” a thousand years, and a thousand years, is “about” a day. I am also aware of the Genesis passage surrounding the flood where God says His spirit will abide with man for 120 years. Some like Bill Weather on qwakeup, and many many others, believe that means 120 jubilees…120×50=6000. With respect to that, at this point, I have… Read more »
Patrick Mutisya Kiio
Patrick Mutisya Kiio
December 21, 2015 3:12 PM

Dear sir,
I agree with the historical day of Jesus crucifixion.
If Jesus was crucified in 2029, then it means the rapture takes place (end of Church age) 7 years earlier; i.e in 2022. and since we know the years of a man is 70 or at best 80 according to Psalm 90:10, then this is within the parameters which everyone seeking the Lord is getting.

In 2004, while reading Matthew 24, the Lord specifically told me that Israel was the fig tree and Israel became a Nation in 1948. And the people who were born in 1948 will not all die before His son came. He gave me Psalms 90:10.

I had just been born again and I knew very little about the Bible since I had been raised a catholic. It actually shook me. It was the second time for the Lord since I had got born again. The first one is when He delivered me from alcoholism and simultaneously healed me of a growth and same time got born again.
But since 2028 is the 80th year, may because of our dating system, the rapture would be in the Feast of Trumpets in 2021.

Lynne
Lynne
July 29, 2017 6:33 AM

I feel inside the hunger for Jesus Christ second coming, I saw many people from all over the world list specific or approximated year,e.g.2017,2018,2019,2020,2021,2022,2023…..2028,2033……..I have no idea what to say now, I think some of people made a strange dream and want to share with other people , some people say a specific year plus some personal idea, which the whole incident is likely staged in a bid to get attention . some people maybe used by Satan to make a mess .

Ming
Ming
July 29, 2017 10:15 AM

Hi Lynne,

Robert Mawire shares that the year could well be 2026 (because The Lord can delay another 100 years…)

Robert said, “there is no participation [of the Lord’s End Time Harvest/Final Show Down against the enemies] without Preparation!”

Be prepared!

Your Best is ahead!

Ming

Donald Wiley
May 14, 2017 11:48 PM

Ive had a dream where jesus revealed to me that it would be 2032 for his 2nd coming.

Richard
Richard
July 30, 2017 12:31 AM

Donald – I believe you’re right.

Robert Nicholas
May 4, 2017 9:15 AM

You almost have the right start date but the 3.5 year ministry is a traditional teaching as it was only just over 1 year: https://guidetothebible.wordpress.com/jesus-one-year-ministry/

Jesus finish in 30AD on the 4000th year: https://guidetothebible.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/guidechronologylatest1.pdf

Therefore the 6000th year is from September 2029 to September 2030: https://guidetothebible.wordpress.com/but-no-one-knows-the-day/

Kevin
Kevin
August 19, 2015 8:22 PM

Another most excellent article James. Thanks much for your considerable work !

Kevin
Kevin
August 19, 2015 8:21 PM

Well said Wes concerning “no one knows the day or hour” . That is my understanding as well.

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
August 19, 2015 2:06 PM

James, are you saying that you think the Rapture will be in 2028?

Jeff
Jeff
August 19, 2015 1:18 PM

Somehow I don’t believe we have nearly that long. Things are happening very fast now, including Linda’s observations……… When I think about what Nobama has done since re-election it baffles the mind. Can you imagine what happens after no elections. We are days away from WW3 (imho) and it will not be like any other war………At this moment God’s children are being massacred by the 10,000’s. Yes I know this isn’t the first time………. I would subtract 10 years from your estimate and even then that’s pushing it in my view……. Looking at the political, financial, and moral condition of the world at this very moment, I think it’s all ready to blow.

Linda Hasche
August 20, 2015 1:32 AM

Jeff, just look at what has taken place since the first blood moon: Ebola . . . ISIS. . . no change after the elections, even though the congress is “Republican” (ummmm, just the other side of the “New World Order’ coin) . . . TPP . . . more executive orders that take away any semblance of “rights” . . . more dead scientists, bankers and recently physicians in Florida who were researching the association with vaccines and autism . . poof, bye-bye, “suicided” . . . China and Russia becoming “buds” . . . the Iranians snickering as they get all their “Mahdi”/12th Imam” (the obamanation) is helping them get their plans in place to destroy Israel and the USA. . . then look at the history of dead astronomers who would know about “planet x” . . . Breitbart (who was going to reveal info about the obama-nation that would take down his administration) . . poof . . suicided. Then you have the “oh, oopsy, we missed the drop off point and gave ISIS another shipment” and “oh, oopsy, we just can’t find a convoy of white pickup trucks, with ISIS terrorists tweeting their victory parades, even though we can pin-point ANYBODY on the globe” . . oh yes. . . at least subtract 10 years because this planet is dying and you have demonically infested reptialian hybrids running the globe behind the scenes. Phew, I’m stepping off my portable soap box now (but have it ready to jump up on and yell out “REPENT . . JESUS IS COMING BACK”