2019 is His Summer of Change. The next 2-3 years, food will become very unsafe.

Sonja Craighead is warning that America is about to experience perilous times that will be unlike anything we have ever seen before.  If you are not familiar with Sonja Craighead or her track record of prophetic accuracy, please see my previous article entitled “Prophecies From A 17-Page Letter That Was Sent To Us More Than 2 Years Ago Are Being Fulfilled Right Now”.  In 2019, extremely precise prophecies that she gave in 2017 were fulfilled in the exact states where they were supposed to be fulfilled.

So considering her track record, I would take this new warning very, very seriously.

2019 – G-d’s Summer of Change
To:  G-d’s American Remnant

2019 has certainly been a year of changing and unusual weather patterns.  Areas throughout the US have had record rain, hail, flooding, heat, earthquakes, etc.  Multiple states were devastated this past spring with deadly flooding.  In December 2017, G-d had shown me that in the future, Nebraska and the Dakotas would see horrendous losses of cattle lying dead in fields from terrible storms. In early 2019, in grief we watched on TV the news reports showing drowned herds of cattle lying in Nebraska fields.  News reported that in Nebraska alone over 1 million cattle were estimated to have drowned in the spring of 2019 from flooding.

This summer (2019), G-d has again shown me that more devastating storms will bring catastrophic losses of cattle, hogs, sheep, and poultry in many states.  I’ve seen herds of cattle lying dead AGAIN in the Dakotas, Wyoming, and Nebraska from snow storms and blizzards. I’ve been shown horses, cattle, and poultry burning and wiped out, both houses in barns and in the open fields in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. The stench of burned flesh was nauseating.  We will see tornados in more and more states not known for tornados. The same for earthquakes.  The ring of fire area in the Pacific will dramatically increase in earthquakes. The weather extremes will continue to become more intense, more dangerous, and more damaging. The cold weather temperatures will set record setting cold lows.  The hot weather temperatures will become hotter and more extreme also.  Humidity in some southern states will cause many heart attacks, breathing and asthma attacks, and health problems as never before.  Storms will pop up without warnings. We will watch storms arise without warning out of their normal seasons.  Hurricane season will soon become extended. There will be a time coming very soon where fires will become a problem in nearly every state. Fires in cities, the mountains, and the country-sides.  Arson fires, wildfires, forest fires, grass fires.  These fires will burn fast and hot and will take multiple lives, both human and animal. Florida and Georgia will lose produce from hard frosts coming to those states ruining by frost and freezing, their orange and lemon crops.

In the coming 2-3 years there will be continued weather devastations of crops in the United States.  There will not be enough animal feeds to feed American farmers’ and ranchers’ livestock.  In the 2017 Warning to G-d’s Remnant that G-d spoke through me, He showed me crops, especially corn, rotting in fields where flooding had occurred.  We have seen this summer (2019) news footage of corn standing bent and broken, and rotting in midwestern fields.  We’ve watched fields underwater from excessive amounts of rain to remain empty of crops, because the water and mud didn’t recede enough during the planting season.

In the area where my husband and I live, during the summer of 2019 we have watched many farmers plow under their hail stripped dying corn. Many American corn farmers will not have a 2019 corn crop even make it to harvest. This summer (2019) G-d has reaffirmed to me that food shortages are here… now!  Food shortages are not coming… they are here. Yet many of G-d’s people are still blind and cannot see what is already here.

In the June 8, 2019 warning that G-d gave me, He instructed me to tell His American Remnant to pray on our knees, “…and give us this day, our daily bread…”  Each day, each of us are to pray for food that is not only available and food we can afford, but also safe to consume.  Few people seem to care about or understand the dangers of consuming genetically modified foods. Who is even paying attention or listening to the increasingly long list of food recalls?  Our government does not require the food we import to pass the same safety laws as food grown domestically in America.  Does that seem crazy to anyone?  It should!

G-d began speaking to me in early June about 2019 being His Summer of Change.  I asked Him what that meant.  He told me that a line had been crossed.  The hardness of heart of His people in America has reached a point where sin, disobedience to His laws, His statutes, and His word, are preferred by even many who claim to be His children, over repentance and obedience. During 2019’s summer, America has entered the times of food shortages, and the beginning stage of famine – without most people even understanding or realizing it.  Instead of the US being the bread basket to feed the world, we have entered the beginning stages of famine for our own citizens. Our country has never lived in a famine, but this summer we have entered one.

It has been sobering for me to ponder this during this summer as I’ve warned my friends and family and those that G-d has put in my path of what He has said to me and shown me.  Instead of most people being quickened to repent, people have gotten mad at me for what they called my, “being a nay sayer, being a doomsday prophet, stealing and ruining their dreams, etc.”  Yet there is the Remnant that have ears to hear and eyes to see.  These people all have said that what G-d has shown me is a confirmation of what they are hearing in prayer and seeing in dreams and visions too. They too are warning those that G-d has put in their path, and they too are being scorned and rejected by those who do not have eyes to see and ears to hear.

The next 2-3 years are going to be rough and tough for everyone.  Seek G-d with all of your heart on how to prepare and protect yourself and your family and those that G-d puts into your care. We are not to hide in fear. We are to warn those around us. Seek Him if you are to stay living where you are or to relocate. G-d is strategically positioning his Remnant to be in places to help those that He will put in their care as the famine increases to horrific levels.

Repent! Spend time with G-d, asking for His direction for your daily life.  Pray daily to have ears to hear and eyes to see what G-d is telling and showing you. The next 2-3 years, food will become very unsafe.  Take the time to educate yourself on the dangers of genetically modified foods and find alternative safer sources of food.  Food, but especially safe food is going to become very expensive and very difficult to find. Do not be in fear or panic, but do not waste the little time left to learn to garden, begin bartering with those who raise safe food, etc. What happens after the next 2-3 years, I’ve not been shown or told yet.

Lift up your eyes to G-d and ask Him for wisdom and knowledge for the days to come.  The final months of 2019 and forward, each of us will feel the pinch of food shortages and the violence that will come with the panic when the population figures out the famine is here, and this is only the very beginning of food shortages.

Blessings to each of you. Pray, repent, prepare, and be obedient to G-d’s laws and statutes. Do not be deceived by the lies that we are being told.  Do no be lulled asleep by fools who are blind to see the destruction and judgments of G-d that are unfolding each day.

G-d’s wisdom and grace be over each of you and your families!

Sonja Craighead

Michael Snyder

Author: Michael Snyder

Michael Snyder is a former Washington D.C. attorney who now publishes The Economic Collapse Blog and End of the American Dream. Michael and his wife Meranda believe that God is raising up a Remnant in these last days (Revelation 12:17; Revelation 14:12) that will bring in the greatest move of God the world has ever seen and the greatest harvest of souls the world has ever seen.

John the dreamer
John the dreamer
August 12, 2019 11:15 PM

Amen! Agreed. And they dont just laugh at you or say oh not this again. No whatever is controlling them does not want them talking to you or them being instructed about it. I have seen it literally turn into full rage from just me honestly and in love just tell the truth…
They call me crazy!, they said the same about JESUS so we’re in good company Sonja
Shalom

John Barry
John Barry
August 13, 2019 8:00 AM

I have thought for 3 months now that events were lining up with Chuck Youngrands first year of the 2 year prelude judgement , this word is more confirmation to me . If my understanding is correct food shortages will start late fall into winter this year . The Government will set up food kitchens by next winter to feed the starving in America . America will fight 3 wars over the next two years , one with Iran , one with N. Korea , one with China over Taiwan . Year three is full judgement , the New Madrid goes off by Chicago & 40 days later Russia & China attack . Blessings

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 13, 2019 10:57 PM

Thanks John
Valuable info. Very hard time ahead
Phil

John Barry
John Barry
August 14, 2019 10:46 AM

Brother Phil-Sydney , I just read Sonja’s 17 page letter , there are many other confirmations of what Younbrandt was shown for a timeline of events & events in her letter . Very close , to close to be chance to me , she even speaks of civil war & invasion in the same order and time frame as Youngbrandt . I very much recommend reading her whole letter , much more info in it . Blessings

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 14, 2019 2:33 PM

John Barry you are 100% right. I have been comparing and I feel like it is happening now. I posted 2 years ago about famine out of the flesh. West on fire, Texas under water, FL lost citrus, Hurricanes back to back on upper east coast. Now Nebraska, it has already begun.

John Barry
John Barry
August 14, 2019 3:35 PM

Brother Todd I have been wrong so many times I am being very cautious .However Events make it hard to deny it is coming down now to me , I think all those watching will know it has started by the end of the year . Blessings & Prayers for all !

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 14, 2019 8:57 PM

Same here, but with the numerous hurricanes, floods, and wildfires over the past couple of years I can’t believe that we haven’t already seen disruptions in our food supply chain.

Ali
Ali
August 14, 2019 5:34 PM

Todd can you show me where you heard about Texas being underwater?

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 14, 2019 8:54 PM

In 2017 Harvey, levee breaches. Not the entire state. The things I posted have already happened over the past 2.5 years. Unreported by the MSM.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 14, 2019 6:33 PM

Thanks John. Will read in full.

Stephen Lee
Stephen Lee
August 13, 2019 11:43 AM

Dear brother and sister in Christ who heed the prophetic warning, please move to safety area (even outside America) as soon as possible before the chaos and devaluation of money happen. Now strong dollar can still make you easy to find more convenient area outside America, for my choice is Singapore and Borneo Island due to calm weather, lack of natural disaster and stability. In Borneo alone have plenty of land for plantation and agricultural. Please get the counsel from the Lord and do the wise decision while still have time.

Nora
Nora
August 13, 2019 9:41 PM

That is very sweet of you Stephen Lee. Remember what CT Studd said? “Some want to live within the sound of church or chapel bell. I want to run a rescue shop within a yard of hell”. Most of those who live around us, are living within a yard of hell. They need us to stay where we are, and to care enough to reach them. [I live near Lake Erie = two blocks away, come the new madrid earthquake, this area may be gone, everyone here needs to hear the Good News]. Praying and working, may the Lord be glorified (because His Kingdom is coming)!

Savage
Savage
August 15, 2019 12:05 AM

Dear Nora, your response is noble and unselfish. However, to obey is better than sacrifice. And through the Prophet Jeremiah, God commanded His people to flee Babylon in order to save themselves from being collateral damage in the impending judgement. (See Jer. 51:6). God’s perspective is bigger than the USA (merely 3% of world population). Kingdom-building must continue after the USA is gone. Don’t plan to go down with the Titanic. Plan to survive!

Nora
Nora
August 15, 2019 5:37 PM

Yes Savage, I agree with your viewpoint. Yesterday I had Keith Green’s song playing “to obey is better than sacrifice”. So we’re on the same page! Keeping our eyes on the Lord and listening to His leading. Thanks for your encouragement!

Annette
Annette
August 15, 2019 1:33 AM

I was thinking, if God led the Israelites out of Egypt, under the cover of His cloud, and under the leadership of Moses, under the old covenant. How much more will God lead us through the end times, by His supernatural power, under a more superior covenant. So we don’t need to worry.

Charles Van Delden
August 20, 2019 5:21 PM

Yes, Annette, that supernatural power is found in Ps.91, Isa.4:5-6,Rev.12:6, and many more in His Word. He will protect His people during those days just as He protected Noah and family. So no need to go anywhere, except enter His “arks” of safety, in my opinion.
Blessings to all.

Sarah
Sarah
August 17, 2019 6:23 PM

No, we don’t need to worry; we have to be mindful of what happened to most of them because they didn’t trust in God’s leading. There were giants in the land! But…”we are well able to overcome them” because God is with us. Hebrews 3, Numbers 13,14, and Deut. 1.

I used to think the children of Israel were quite stupid for failing to trust in God after all the things He did for them, but this is the natural state of man’s mind when.they “begin to drift away”. We learn from the poor examples and the good ones.

Annette
Annette
August 17, 2019 10:00 PM

So true, Sarah. Im reading the book of Exodus at the moment. Catching up on Old Testament reading, as I haven’t read it as much as the New Testament. We need to be right in the centre of God’s will and completely obedient – then we will be protected and completely enabled by His power for whatever He says to do. God is totally trustworthy.

Annette
Annette
August 14, 2019 1:27 AM

I pray, everytime before I eat. I pray that whatever I eat God will give me good health and nutrition.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 13, 2019 4:51 AM

Praise our Heavenly Father & His Precious son Thru the Holy Spirit for this word.. So much wisdom.

Sujit Thomas
August 17, 2019 9:51 AM

Brethren,

We should not just prepare physically but spiritually as well. It is not enough to intellectually know Psalm 23, for example. The Word needs to sink into us and transform us so that it is no more just head knowledge but a steadfastness in Him that governs our actions.

Can I look at an empty refrigerator and declare, for example, “At my Father’s table, I have more than enough to eat”?

In the context of this post, can I look at my food and drink and declare, “There is no death in my pot, and neither is there anything deadly in my drink, for my Lord has healed them both”?

Annette
Annette
August 17, 2019 10:03 PM

Amen, brother Sujit

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
August 13, 2019 11:22 PM

Sounds like the third seal judgment in Revelation 6:5, A black horse and he who sat upon it had a pair of scales in his hand. The rest of the passage reads that denarius will purchase (nearly a whole day’s wages) a quart of wheat, or a (whole day’s wage) 3 quarts of barley. To weigh out the grains, or bread is the sign of a curse in Leviticus 26:26, “They shall dole out your bread by weight; you will eat, but you will not be satisfied.” In Israel the barley is the spring March/April, and wheat is May/June. The oil and wine is harvested later in the year around October/November and the black olives in December (?). Do not harm the oil and wine in this verse 6 refers to the delicate blossoms being damaged in the spring from winds and late spring rains. It sounds like these may flourish, but only the wealthy will be able to afford them.
This is very sad.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
August 15, 2019 4:28 PM

You all have to hear this. This is , as Melissa says an on point prophetic message from 2015 – Ken Peters. It talk about the nation’s and what’s happening right now in the middle East as well as devastation on our land. Again, this was from 2015 y’all.

Savage
Savage
August 14, 2019 11:45 PM

Rev 14:12 has ‘jumped out’ to me. It identifies the saints of God who will persevere through the time when no one may buy or sell unless they have the mark: those who keep the commandments (i.e. Torah-pursuant), AND keep their faith in Jesus. How cool is that!