2016 Year of Much Chaos, Wars, Famine, False Flags, and Persecution

USS_Iowa_BB61

Judgment will fall quickly upon all those that scoff and mock the prophets and messengers that God sends.

2016 is the year of much chaos, wars, and famine, as described in the Bible.

Many false flags will arise causing fear among the people. Dominated by fear, many will voluntarily surrender everything in response. One false flag after another will arise in the form of chemtrails, annihilation of humans, and CERN. The purpose is not only to cause confusion, but to throw God out of the universe, if that were possible, which it is not. However, the truth will win out.

CERN has already been unlocked and because of their thirst to find out what is on the other side, God has lifted His hand off. What they will see will not be pleasant, no not at all. Because of this, we will see Rev 9:11-16 and it will come quickly.

11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.
12 The first woe is past; behold, two woes are still coming after these things.
13 Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”
15 And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind.
16 The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. (Revelation 9:11-16)

No longer will people pretend everything is okay. Hell will enlarge itself as it will be made more real this year than ever before.

God is not mocked. Whatever we sow, that will we reap.

Much persecution will rise up this year in America. The cry will be, “Where is God in all this?” God knows what is going on, but at the same time end-time prophecies will continue to be fulfilled.

A new desperation will be felt as the reality of  what is happening, what has been warned about, rises up. A determination to find the truth will lead many to Christ as we prepare for the Kingdom church, as we seek out Kingdom principles and make Kingdom business our priority.

The new assignments that I talked about earlier are already in progress for some. Stay tuned in to what God is saying. Some will come and try to destroy you and get you distracted in the guise of a spiritual nature that will seem right, but is not. SHARPEN your discernment for the devil comes disguised as a Christian (perhaps through your loved one, or someone in your church that you thought was a brother or sister). Not all who say they are your brother or sister in Christ actually are.

The valley of decision will become the valley of death for many. TRUTH will prevail in this time as the devil seeks to destroy all that is good.

Those things that you hold dear, let them go. There are going to be  things that the Lord asks you to lay aside. Will you be obedient?

Again I must say, the shortening of the days for the elect’s sake is passing swiftly. God has accelerated time. Time is closing and because of all this, we must stay anchored in the word and STUDY. Go beyond to get the FULL measure. SELAH!

Don’t allow another day to go by without self examination. It could be your last. Let no argument or debate arise among you. No, agree to disagree for the Kingdom suffers violence and the violent take it by force. Therefore, let your yay be yay and your nay be nay.

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 20, 2016 10:55 AM

Dow down 436 : oil @ $26.86

Dee V.C
Dee V.C
January 16, 2016 3:21 AM

Greetings Sisters & Brothers in Christ. I am so very glad that our Heavenly Father is not predjudice!! Comparing the races is sad, particularly in this late hour! If God permitted all the various flowers in a garden to speak, I highly doubt that they would waste time worrying about their unique but equal beauty ( I think they would rather boast on the magnificance of the Lord ). Saints let’s keep our lamps trimmed and burning ( be prepared and full of God’s holy word & the HolySpirit – like the wise 5 virgins ). Pray much and stand on God’s eternal & no respector of persons word !!!! P.S. thanks brother James for letting God’s word rule your heart, be an obedient steward & simply be the final authority of all messages and discussions.

Chuck
Chuck
January 16, 2016 4:04 PM

Wisdom
Thus says The Lord: I AM HE who spoke into the dark which was upon the face of the deep; behold, I AM HE who divided the light from the darkness. Thus all things conform to the line which I have set, for My will is a rock which can never be moved, the confines in which all creation exists. And behold, the earth abides forever, and everything in it gives heed to the will of The Most High God, having come forth by The Word of My power. Thus that which has been corrupted shall be purified, and that which has become crooked shall once again be made straight, restored to the form in which I created it, according to that same wisdom by which it was made at the first, says The Lord… From glory to Glory, by grace of Grace. So then all who receive of Me grow wise, receiving of that which is pure, learning to walk in that which is eternal… As one being led along a mountain stream of living waters, filled with a fervent desire to seek out its source; drinking from it along the way, gaining strength in weakness, leaving all behind in their holy pursuit.
For I AM…
And have always been The Way and The Life, The Salvation of God, The Only Truth from which all understanding flows…
YahuShua-YAHUWAH.

Mitch Salmon
January 15, 2016 3:44 PM

As I read, this was the word that came to me almost immediately.
For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

No doubt, in this nation people will gladly give up real freedom for perceived safety and yet it is the very things they surrender through their ignorance that ensure they will never be safe. I could write a lot more regarding this but it’s really unnecessary. This scripture speaks for itself.

Martin
Martin
January 15, 2016 4:40 PM

They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

January 15, 2016 3:51 PM

Mitch,
Unfortunately,I see too much wavering………God says it,He means it.He is not a respector pf persons…….Hell is real.heaven is real….people make their choice………
God bless you

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 15, 2016 10:16 AM

Dow down 400 points.

January 15, 2016 3:49 PM

Robert
No doubt……

Eduardo
Eduardo
January 15, 2016 12:18 AM

I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. I am thankful that the attack wasn’t on the scale of Paris or some of the other attacks that have taken place in recent years. Nevertheless, it is deeply troubling to see images of the dead, even if it’s two or three victims. Those were precious souls created in the image of God and they will be eternally away from him unless they had trusted Christ. Some people have made light of the situation because it seemed ‘amateurish.’ Amateurish or not, the attacks were satanically inspired and God is not happy with the death of anyone, even those who rebelled against Him. I am troubled by the deaths of the victims but also the suicide bombers who were deceived into thinking they were doing Allah’s will. Again, it’s a sober reminder that we have to repent and trust Jesus, because life is short and eternity is long. And for those who do trust Him already, how much more we should be witnessing, praying for courage and praying for open hearts and minds! God bless you all. Let’s pray God will manifest His power through us to be light in a dark world, and that those living in the ‘shadow of death,’ however hardened their hearts might currently be, will take the opportunity to hear and believe before it is too late.

Linda Clay
January 15, 2016 10:33 PM

Blessings to you, Eduardo, may the LORD grant you favor with those you meet, that you can share the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ . . May many souls come into the Kingdom of Heaven through your witness.

January 15, 2016 11:36 AM

Hi Eduardo,
Thank you and we do need to pray that God will enlighten and wake people up before it is too late..GB

Christina January
christina
January 14, 2016 9:12 PM

By the way, I praise God for Him leading me to find this website, z3news.com at this particular season of my life just a few short months ago. This has been a positive outlet in which I have been comforted by others prophetic dreams, visions, messages and comments. Many of the messages have even confirmed what the Lord God has revealed to me. I am blessed to have made a connection here with other like-minded and Holy Spirit-filled children of God. God Bless All

Thank you and may God bless this ministry, James Bailey.

January 15, 2016 11:35 AM

Christina
James does a lot to keep this blog going,,,,We all need to keep him ,his fanily and this blog in prayer,,,,,,,

Christina January
christina
January 15, 2016 1:50 PM
James and Bette, I will surely continue to keep Jame’s ministry and his service to the Lord in prayer along with all the saints here on z3news and in the world who the Lord God is using to speak His messages. Also, let us be very sensitive to those who are stricken and suffer persecution in other areas of the world in which we can’t quite imagine here in America, for their testimony in our Savior Jesus Christ. Father God is so loving, merciful, patient and gracious to us. I was led to read in Jeremiah 16 (day of disaster) last night. The Lord God used Jeremiah to speak His coming judgement to the nation of Judah. In verses 10-13: The Lord God said to Jeremiah, “When you tell these people all this and they ask you, ‘Why has the Lord decreed such a great disaster against us? What wrong have we done? What sin have we committed against the Lord our God?’ then say to them, ‘It is because your ancestors forsook me,’ declares the Lord, ‘and followed other gods and served and worshiped them. They forsook me and did not keep my law. But you have behaved more wickedly than your ancestors. See how all of you are following the stubbornness of your evil hearts instead of obeying me. So I will throw you out of this land into a land neither you nor your ancestors have known, and there you will serve other gods day and night, for I will show you no favor.’ God expected this question from the people and leaders of Judah. It was important to God that they didn’t think that the calamity came upon them due to misfortune or bad luck but that it was because of their wickedness, sin and rebellion… Read more »
January 14, 2016 10:07 PM

Thanks Christina!

Christina January
christina
January 14, 2016 9:04 PM
Bette, thank you for sharing this message. In your message, where it reads: The new assignments that I talked about earlier are already in progress for some. Stay tuned in to what God is saying. Some will come and try to destroy you and get you distracted in the guise of a spiritual nature that will seem right, but is not. SHARPEN your discernment for the devil comes disguised as a Christian (perhaps through your loved one, or someone in your church that you thought was a brother or sister). Not all who say they are your brother or sister in Christ actually are. Thank you for this warning, I will take heed of it and pray. A personal story: God is moving our family out of the state we currently live in and back to our home state where our family and friends reside. I believe God is moving us back for a specific purpose that hasn’t been revealed just yet. On Nov. 11, ’15, while in the shower praying, the Holy Spirit gave me a message to tell my husband. However, after my shower, I forgot to give the message to him. I went into my prayer closet and unexpectedly received a deeply sad prophetic message. Afterwards, I prayed asking God if this message was a part of the message I received in the shower. I went to bed contemplating this very profound message when my husband said something to me that went along with what I received in the shower (It was as if God was reminding me to tell him the message). Amazing! And since that night, everything has been falling into place accordingly that I can’t help but to notice clearly the Lord’s work in all of this. Praise Him! To Him be ALL the… Read more »
January 15, 2016 11:34 AM

Christina,
I would certainly be praying……A lot of messages are for now ,some may not be…….However I have a couple brother and sister that I know are close to the Lord and hear from Him so I will the messages by them and pray and then we will get a release in the Spirit or not……GB

Linda Clay
January 14, 2016 5:41 PM

Here’s the warning message I had to post about mockers/scoffer’s:

1-8-16 – WHAT HAPPENS TO MOCKERS: Those Who Continue to Scoff at the Warnings the LORD Jesus has Given to His Servants? | believeacts2’s Blog

Kyle s
Kyle s
January 15, 2016 12:37 AM

I just read this and realized I’ve been listening to the mockery and scoffer inside my own mind. When stepping out in faith I hear and feel ‘Don’t you look stupid, like one of those…’ this spirit has kept me insulated and ‘safe’ from incurring the mockery I fear but has also kept me from freely following christ. I just kicked it out, renounced it, severed my partnership w it. So now what does life look like? Don’t know yet but looking fwd to walking w Jesus in freedom, trusting he’ll teach me new patterns of thinking and doing. Thanks.

January 15, 2016 11:31 AM

Kyle,
Your very welcome

Peggy
January 15, 2016 1:07 AM

Fantastic, Kyle. You’re getting closer and closer to the Kingdom of Heaven and Glorious Light.
I pray that the Holy Spirit will continue to guide and strengthen you. I know you’re on the right track.
In Jesus’ Name, I pray, Amen.

January 14, 2016 7:10 PM

Linda,

Jennifer
January 14, 2016 9:19 PM

Bette,
There is so much shifting going on right now and I known what are feeling. The Lord has given me a series of very difficult messages to bring forth as well. The opposition can certainly be felt in both the spiritual and natural worlds. Thank you for being obedient and bringing your messages forth. I shall keep you in my prayers. God bless you!

January 15, 2016 11:31 AM

Jennifer
Thank you for your prayers…I think we all need to pray for one another if we haven’t done so…Prayer availeth much.

Linda Clay
January 14, 2016 5:40 PM

Word of TRUTH here, Bette. Thank you for sharing.
It’s NOT easy being a messanger . . . We are HIT spiritually by demonic forces. We get verbally abused by non-believers and professing Christians alike. . .the mocking, scoffing, etc. And yet we STILL must be obedient to give the Word of the LORD or share visions or dreams.

TRULY not an easy part to play in the professing “body of Christ”, for it’s much easier to be a scoffer than to take these messages to the LORD in prayer to ask HIM: “is this true?”

January 14, 2016 7:06 PM

Linda,
That is so true….I am literally wiped out now……Will be pulling away for a little while soon.

Eduardo
Eduardo
January 14, 2016 5:40 PM

I live in Jakarta and wasn’t close to where the attacks were but it made the staff and students a bit jittery. I was wondering, if they came here, would I be ready to stand before God? My prayer/request is not that the Lord preserves my life but that I’m ready whenever He calls. Would ask for your prayers also to stay in His will. All too often I wander. Cannot abide unless I truly love Him and eagerly awaiting His appearing. And of course that there would be open doors to speak as I ought to speak. God bless you all and thank you for your ministry.

Lottie
Lottie
January 15, 2016 11:25 AM

I sense these prophecies as true, however I ALWYS think, “but the majority of the church is not hearing this?” I wonder,”Do I write it on a sign and walk up and down the interstate? ” or would a TV station declare it?” Seems t me that u all need t get on TV!!!

January 15, 2016 11:30 AM

Lottie,
Take it to prayer and ask God where he wants the messages to go and to provide a way……We know He can.

Debbie
Debbie
January 14, 2016 7:54 PM

Hello Eduardo,
My husband and I were in Jakarta a few years ago when his company sent him there for some short-term work. It makes a difference when you hear news from a place you can picture. Will pray for you to stay strong.

January 14, 2016 7:05 PM

Eduardo
Thank you…Will be praying…..The word says I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.Phil 4:13

Fat B
Fat B
January 14, 2016 5:55 PM

Hey Eduardo, was a little scary here in Indonesia. I’m currently in Depok and actually been in that burger King next to the Star Bucks not to long ago. Anyway, what do you do in Jakarta? English teacher?