2016 The Best of Times The Worst of Times

harvest

2016 will be the best of times and the worst of times. For the Church it will be the best of times because we are about to enter a time of equipping for the harvest. For the world and the Laodicean church it will be the worst of times because they are entering into their time of stripping.

2016 will be marked by both favor and vengeance (judgment). Favor for the “real” Church and vengeance released on the unrighteous. It will be our year of Jubilee! It will be a very odd year when you view these two extremes, but nonetheless, this is His plan to bring in the final harvest.

It will be the year of consumption (burning up).

“I will consume the chaff with fervent heat” (Matthew 3:12)

“Your nation will become unrecognizable as a democracy. I will punish the unrighteous leadership both in the government and in My House. Fallen, fallen will be the great who depend on self and indulge in self satisfying pleasure.

There will be a changing of the guard within My Church. There will be new blood, new faces. Fresh fire will fall on this leadership, the Spirit of Elijah will come upon My end time warriors. My prophets will prophesy like in the days of old. Fire will follow them. Fire will announce their arrival. They will not care for the fanfare of man, but will bask in the persecution to come, for the REAL PROPHETS are energized when confronted by their enemies. Just ask Elijah when he was confronted by the prophets of Baal! (I Kings 18: 20-40)

I will bring justice to this nation once and for all. I am speaking of My Word judging the world, which they have created without Me. A godless society is a useless society because they have made void My redemption and My redemptive plan.

America the Great shall be no more! The harlot has been exposed and her lovers will soon scatter, (Note: this is already happening throughout the world) leaving her to feast on herself, but there will be nothing left to consume.

Behold, I am coming for My Bride. Stay out of the spots of defilement. Stay out of the places of corruption. Be not found in darkness. Stay in the Light. Walk in the Light. Dwell in the Light, for soon a darkness will descend upon your nation, but your light will not experience or be overpowered by it!”

Authors Note: We will see the effects and even feel the effects of this darkness, but we will not realize or experience the totality of it.

We are children of light and the light we have is His light and the darkness cannot overtake it! John 1:5, John 8:12, John 11:10, John 12:36, 46, 2 Corinthians 4:4-6, Ephesians 5:8, I Thessalonians 5:5

Geopolitical Changes Coming:

In the past I usually receive more details on world events but this time it is different. I believe the reason for that is we will witness a type of part two, a continuation of many world events that are unfolding now. They will unfold with greater intensity and be spawning into greater reach. All I can say is get ready.

“A rising fear will flood the world, wars upon wars upon wars. Men’s hearts failing them for fear. The world will finally say, ‘What a mess we are in!’ They will reach for solutions. Some will find Me and others will reject My Wisdom. For them it will be their fall.

There will be hope! But man must be willing to be anchored to it during this storm of fear and uncertainty. My Hand is extended with hope and help but man must choose My hand.” (Deuteronomy 30:19)

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

mary jo
mary jo
January 1, 2016 7:27 PM

this is a very illuminating video on America the Babylon, Daughter of the harlot- hard to realize the truth of our nation but necessary – turn from Babylon and to Christ – Amen.

Rebekah
January 1, 2016 4:48 PM

Pastor, thank you for your strong words of encouragement and conviction. . I believe we r all sensing the time is coming soon when something big and powerful will be upon us and we need to keep spreading the living word and keeping listening for his messages.

David Hapenney
January 1, 2016 12:12 PM

Burning the chaff; I will allude to this in my post tomorrow.
fire will fall; the anointing of Elijah is as fire to separate.
out of the spots; Zechariah 12:11

Peggy
January 1, 2016 10:21 AM

JANUARY 1, 2016
Please join Anne Graham Lotz (Billy Graham’s daughter) in this PRAYER for the NEW YEAR.
She is asking for anyone “who will” to do 1 hour of prayer (with fasting) today.

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 1, 2016 8:41 AM

set the captives free….I meant

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 1, 2016 8:30 AM

For the seven spirits of the Sovereign Lord is upon us and He has anointed us to preach the gospel, to set the captive frees and restore ALL the tribes of Israel. To declare the Day of the Lord is at hand. Amen
Shalom

Shavrah
Shavrah
January 1, 2016 6:09 AM

I’ve been waiting for this time for almost 3 decades. The time of the spirit of Elija.

H.E.Campbell
H.E.Campbell
January 1, 2016 6:37 AM

Ahhh… I was just thinking about the very same thing….well except a bit more yrs.than 30.I never could have imagined it was going to take this long,but it shall be worth it.Thanks for sharing …
” the greatest event in the History of mankind shall take place in your life time…as I grew and matured in later years I figured out it was not the harpazo.

Linda Hasche
January 1, 2016 3:02 AM

Yes, we’re going to see both amazing things done on our behalf, by the Heavenly Father. . . As well as some of the most horrific things we could not even imagine. Psalm 91 is a really good reminder for us all.
Blessings and thank you for sharing this post.

Wayne Peter
Wayne Peter
January 1, 2016 1:23 AM
Each of us, are being given the greatest “wake up call” We shall ever have. What does God’s Word say about those who will lay down their lives for Jesus? For His people? “And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.” Revelation 20:4-5 NKJV If we don’t wake up, stand for Cbrist, no matter the consequences – even martyrdom – then we will sleep, just as so many of our brother’s & sisters are asleep even now. It is time for each of us to wake up, to stand for what we believe, for the foundation this nation was established upon. I have had the privilege to stand on the very ground that George Washington dedicated this nation to God – St Paul’s church in New York City. Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. “Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at… Read more »
DENNIS MANNING
December 31, 2015 7:33 PM

SIGN FROM GOD……..”Oklahoma had more earthquakes in 2015 than every state combined, including Hawaii but excluding massive Alaska”……….http://www.koco.com/weather/oklahoma-ha-more-earthquakes-in-2015-than-all-of-continental-us-combined/37209902…………..

The name OKLAHOMA means “red people” (Indians)………..in recent years, Christ has sent many SIGNs to warn us, “Dont steal the Promised Land from the Jews.”……but the world wants the “two state solution”, which makes Israel much smaller (and easier to murder)……….Christ is reminding the USA that we stole the Indians’ land from them, just as the USA is trying to steal the Promised Land from the Jews,,,,,,and the USA is trying to steal the Kingdom of God from the saints……….in Mat 24, Christ warned that quakes are a Sign of His Return. Praise Christ that He is warning us to repent and get saved!