2,000-Mile Long Storm System Now Hitting CA Might Be Prophetic Warning

Damaged spill-off ramp at Oroville Dam in northern California

A 2,000-mile long Super-Soaker storm, which is now arriving in California, might be the fulfillment of a prophetic warning.

For many years, there have been warnings about the Big One hitting California, a great earthquake that will permanently change the landscape. However, through prophetic words, God has promised to send a warning sign preceding that terrible event.

In the following 91-second video, the late John Paul Jackson describes the warning sign as a significant storm that will hit California. He was not shown what kind of storm, perhaps a hurricane or something else. The video was recorded in 2013.

California might be seeing the fulfillment of this sign starting now. After years of drought, most of California is now under a watch or warning due to a colossal storm system, a 2,000-mile long atmospheric river, which is now moving east across the Pacific Ocean heading directly at California.

It is called a Super-Soaker because it is packing lots of rain and threatens to bring historic levels of flooding. The large amount of rainfall is expected to put great stress on all of California’s 1400 dams, some of which are over one hundred years old.

The reporter in the following 3-minute video expects multiple dam failures, especially at the Oroville Dam, which is the largest in the United States, located about 150 miles north of San Francisco. The Oroville Dam is already damaged, as shown in the photo at the top of this post, so additional flooding could cause severe damage to the dam, which would cause severe flooding in the area. The Lake Oroville area is expected to get 11.6 inches of rain over the next ten days.

The Don Pedro Dam is also in danger of failing as waters are already close to flood levels. The Don Pedro Dam is located in Tuolumne County. The following 5-minute video provides an update on the Don Pedro Dam.

I believe it would be wise for California residents to seek God for instructions on whether or not this storm is the warning sign which He showed John Paul Jackson. It is being shared here due to the significance of the warning and because I received emails about California from three different people in the past 24 hours, which is unusual.

On a more positive note, Bible teacher Kenneth Copeland shared the following prophetic word for Sacramento California at a New Year’s Eve service on Dec. 31, 2016.

“There will be an outpouring of the Glory in Sacramento that will change the entire state, the political structure, and cause things to happen, to deliver it from a spirit that has been there for years, and his (the spirit’s) days are numbered.”

Thanks to Sujit Thomas, Kathie Geis, and Linda Evans, and Hope at The Call of the Bride for contributing to this story.

John Barry
John Barry
February 18, 2017 8:52 AM

Read a study some time ago that said an earthquake prone area that has been under extended drought and then gets inundated with rain , that the added weight of the water ( 8.3 pounds per gallon ) can trigger major earthquakes .

John Barry
John Barry
February 20, 2017 12:58 PM

Very good article Susan on the dynamics involved , his examples were a bit frighting in light of the Earth quakes we know are coming .

Carol
February 20, 2017 9:52 PM

Not to mention Alaska earthquake is another example of an exactly 50 year anniversary this year…111 for S.F. earthquake.

Bob Adolph
February 20, 2017 11:57 PM

Perry Stone this week on It’s Supernatural said that 2017 is the Jubilee year. Hebrew year 5777 and President Trump was inaugurated 70 years, 7 months and 7 days from his birthday, The 3 visions at Fatima were in 1917 and the Knights Templar of Malta were founded in 1717. Balfour Declaration, 1967 Jerusalem returns to Jews, 1517 Reformation; 1917 Russian Revolution (NWO).

Bob Adolph
February 18, 2017 2:44 PM

I was saved at a Copeland-Hagen meeting at the Anaheim Convention Center in 1978 and was a word-faith Christian until very recently. But try and tell a “word-faith” or prosperity pastor that we are entering into the end times and it’s like talking to a Christian Scientist. Where’s your faith brother? God is good all of the time! Thirty percent of the Bible is prophesy and most of that points to God’s judgement. I don’t see revival coming but apostasy and God’s judgment. Paul wrote there would be a great falling away from the faith just before the revelation of the A/C, 2Thes. 2:3. That doesn’t mean God won’t provide a means of escape, Luke 21:36.

Gary
Gary
February 19, 2017 12:37 PM

My vision came to me one sunny morning in October. I drive for a living. As I was driving these water spots appeared on my windshield in a specific pattern. There was a pitchfork and a broken wall falling away from the pitchfork. I interpreted it to be that all hell will break loose.

It stayed in that configuration for about 15 minutes until I pulled over and took a picture of it. It stayed in that configuration for another 20 minutes.

Once I started driving again the drops on the windshield reconfigured themselves. They formed the letter “T”. I understood that to be telling me that Trump will be our next president. Keep in mind that I was anti Trump and anti Clinton. I voted 3rd party. Anyhow….

After realizing the message it reconfigured again into a series of 3 dots in 3 connecting lines. I could not understand what that message was. A constellation perhaps? I’m not sure.

I’ve been trying to warn people and to get them back to God and the US Constitution. You can imagine how that has been going for me.

I’m also being called to drop my weight down to 130lbs and to focus more on eating plant food. Not sure as to why yet.

wes
wes
February 19, 2017 6:31 PM

Gary,

1 year ago I felt the need to switch to a plant based diet as well. It helped me drop 50 pounds quick. It takes a lot of time for your bosy to adjust to not eating any more meat as I’m sure you know. I felt this calling because I had a dream about disease’s infecting all the animals in my area and lots of other areas. Its easy to stock up on grains, nuts, beans and rice but not so easy to store meat in conditions where power goes out. Thats how I feel about it at least. Just felt the need to share this with you.

Gary
Gary
February 19, 2017 7:57 PM

Thank you Wes for sharing with me.

I’m not completely off of meat, but my consumption is down and very limited. Plus I have no real desire to consume it.

How frightening your dream is, but I can see it happening. Especially because of how we treat the animals we eat.

I actually came across a 55 gallon food grade drum ad today on a homesteading forum on Facebook. I immediately thought about storing grains and such.

Thank you again Wes.

Anne
February 20, 2017 10:38 PM

dots and dashes- Morse code?

Gary
Gary
February 20, 2017 10:57 PM

While that’s a good suggestion and I’m sorry for the confusion. The lines were put in by me. What I seen were dots and I connected them together by lines. After digging deeper into it, I can say it looked very similar to the constellation Cygnus.

Thank you Anne for your idea.

Gary
Gary
February 21, 2017 7:40 AM

Since this is another ‘Gary’ posting above, I will change my previous Z3 name from Gary to Gary F to help to avoid any confusion. There is a third Gary on Z3 that uses Gary Lee. To all the ‘Gary’s’ out there and to the rest of the Z3 family, be blessed.

Debi
Debi
February 19, 2017 4:09 PM

Gary, the Lord might be telling you to eat more plants and drop some weight because He knows what chaos is coming. He probably doesn’t want your heart to fail you, or for you to be captured, because you couldn’t keep up with running. As for the 3 dots in 3 connecting lines, I don’t know what the dots and lines mean, but I do know that the number 3 means it’s from Him. It’s like His signature.

Gary
Gary
February 19, 2017 4:18 PM

After posting this, I looked into the constellations, the 3 dots in 3 lines that I saw looked similar to the constellation Cygnus. Cygnus is most easily viewed in the month of September.

Thank you for your comment Debi.

Carol
February 18, 2017 1:19 PM

I’m pretty sure I know why “There will be an outpouring of the Glory in Sacramento that will change the entire state.” Jesus Culture, which originated from Bethel, Redding (Bill Johnson, pastor) felt led to establish a base of worship in Sacramento two years ago. They currently meet at Folsom High School, which is a suburb of Sacramento. Their last anointed praise album in 2016 was recorded here at live Sunday services. One of the prophetic songs: “In the River.” Also “Let it Echo” which speaks of the sound of praise going forth to the nations from Sacramento — the city of Sacrament — where the glory of God is being welcomed to “change the atmosphere.” I am a part of this congregation as the Lord had my family move here when I was 17. He has established me in the foothills 500 feet above the valley floor. I am grateful to have a teeny, tiny part in that ministry by virtue of my voice in the crowd.

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
February 19, 2017 3:35 PM

All of this talk about earthquakes is very interesting. I would like to share a few dreams I have had that may be relevant. (I am relying to your comment Carol because of your location.)
About 5 or 6 years ago I dreamed there had been an earthquake in Redding, Calif. It was a 10.2, then there was an earthquake in Utah either 2 hours, or 2 days, or 2 weeks after. I don’t know what it was for sure. Fast forward to now. Feb. 14th 2017 I dreamed my husband was telling me there was going to be an earthquake in Utah very soon. I was skeptical and wasn’t sure if I should believe him. Just as I was waking from the dream I heard a voice say “There will be an earthquake within 2 weeks.” I don’t like to be a date setter, but I believe I have to take my dreams seriously or how can I expect to continue to receive them.

Damon
Damon
February 18, 2017 8:30 AM

Interestingly, their is a movement for California to secede. They might get physical secession instead.

Christian Block
Christian Block
February 18, 2017 8:26 AM

The people of Oroville and the surrounding areas are in serious danger. They should consider leaving now. I know that the evacuation order was lifted, but the numbers that are associated with the dam seem to indicate that the dam will fail THIS year. It may not be this weekend or early next week, but the amount or rain that is going to fall on the Oroville watershed appears ominous. Before Trump was elected, some people noticed that he would be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old on inauguration day. That was a very strong prophetic indicator and should have reassured us ahead of time that he would win. I firmly believe that other events have prophetic numbers connected to them and serve as warnings. The Oroville dam has significant numbers associated with it. 57 shows up all the time in association with significant disasters. I could find 3 occurrences of that number in association with the dam. Construction was initially started in 1957. The legislation that formally funded the dam and assigned an engineering company and construction company to the project was passed in 1960. We are now in the 57th year since the passage of that legislation. In 1975, there was a 5.7 MW earthquake that struck the Oroville area and was a direct result of shifting pressure on a fault line when the water level behind the dam underwent a rapid change in elevation. Pray for the people of Oroville and the surrounding areas. It appears that FEMA is at Oroville preparing for the dam’s collapse and the possible death of thousands of people. This should be taken very seriously. http://investmentwatchblog.com/fema-arrive-in-california-for-imminent-oroville-dam-collapse/

Christian Block
Christian Block
February 21, 2017 12:05 PM

Upstream from Oroville dam, reservoirs are at capacity. They were forced to hold water back to give Oroville a break from inflowing water. Some are concerned that those reservoirs will need to release water with the rains that are now occurring.

Also found another occurrence of 57 with the dam situation.
“The state of California missed one of its two annual Oroville Dam inspections last year. It has one field engineer for every 57 dams it must inspect. And there’s a potential conflict of interest in how the state inspects dams.”

Peggy A.
February 18, 2017 7:28 AM
A word through GLYNDA LOMAX (wingsofprophecy) SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2017 “Conveniences” I have told you this season will bring many changes into your lives. You have grown accustomed to many conveniences, but these conveniences will soon be gone. The comforts you have known will be no more. Many of My children will turn from Me in this time out of frustration in accordance with the enemy’s plans. I have told you these things ahead of time that you might know and avoid these traps. You will pray for Me to change many circumstances in that time that I cannot change, see that your faith does not fail when I do not answer as you desire, for all scripture must be fulfilled as the time of the end is here. Strengthen your faith while there is yet a little time to do so. Allow Me to teach you about Myself in this time that your faith does not fail in the time to come. If you do not learn now, you will not survive then. Matthew 24:13-15 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) James 1:4 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. Philippians 4:11-13 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
February 20, 2017 7:53 PM

I was praying this morning as I looked again at this prophetic warning and the Lord said to me ‘Sacramento’. As He said this, I ‘saw’ huge chunks of ground breaking up and water rushing in to where the earth had been. I also saw many people huddled under umbrellas, so rain and earth cracking up as it continued to rain. Did not see any shaking. Not saying there won’t be, I just did not see any in this vision. The Lord said Isiaiah 43 – He is with you, those whom He has chosen. When you pass through the rivers they will not overflow you…. Then in Isaiah 44 I read “I will pour out water on the thirsly land and streams on the dry ground, I will pour out My Spirit….. So expect an outpouring of the Holy Spirit in Sacramento. It’s coming. Prepare to harvest many souls. Prepare to see many rescued, literally plucked from the floods and put up on dry land. When you see this in the natural, expect to see souls redeemed. This is coming next. This is what the Lord wants to do. But the people there must pray it in, expect it. Expect divine protection. Signs and wonders will be following.
May the Lords blessing and abundance be poured out on Sacramento saints today, please share this with anyone you know who lives there. And remember to pray for them. When God shows us these things, He wants us to pray in order to activate. We watchers must remember that it is watch AND pray. Our prayers make a difference.

Carol
February 20, 2017 11:56 PM
Thank you for passing along Holy Spirit’s word for Sacramento. I am a watchman for this area since the age of 17. Holy Spirit has told me to keep my wick trimmed and lamp full — as well as the words wonder and awe — and earthquake in S.F. dream this year. I have been in preparation my whole life beginning seriously at 16 with a written 30 page paper written on fulfillment of Old Testament prophecies delivered to my public high school class. I can still see their looks of astonishment in my mind’s eye. The Lord has conditioned my not to fear man but to seek Him. Evil tried to take me out as a child when a pedophile married my grandmother to get to me — but backfired — as God has gifted me with an enormous amount of faith so I just forgave and moved on…knowing my heavenly father would judge him fairly so I would not have to carry bitterness or hate. God gave me a dream where an enormous safe was delivered to our property — I know that I will remain safe but he had me plant olive trees all around — Jesus as my protection on a property without walls or fences — we are the only one I know of where you could literally run into our backyard seeking sanctuary if needed. I call the land “Olivecross” as there is a cross propped against one of the trees. He also showed me a school fire alarm mounted with the words “Elijah option” on it and told me he would have specific instructions for me tucked into my pocket. I have experienced translation from human earthly form to white-hot energy — raised into the sky. I have flown over Dubai with Holy… Read more »
Kathleen Nelson
February 21, 2017 4:45 PM

Carol as I pray for this area
I’ve seen Angeles going down to help
So they are there to help

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
February 21, 2017 8:19 AM

Carol, what a wonderful testimony. You have clearly been prepared for such a time as this. I pray for more like you to come forward, who answered the call way back and are ready. God bless.

Shawn
Shawn
February 18, 2017 11:26 AM

Does anyone have anything to share about North Carolina and flooding? I had a dream last night with many scenes, but in the dream I was at a vacation house at a beach somewhere in NC and a storm was coming and the owner said the entire house will end up underwater.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
February 18, 2017 1:12 PM
The Lord showed me North Carolina being flooded and uninhabitable due to the flooding three times in dreams. The Lord gave me a dream where an angel handed me a scroll. My daughter and I unrolled the scroll and read it. It had lots of prophecies written on it. We began to read it and Jesus stood beside me and narrated parts of it to us. He told me that there would be flooding all the way to the area where we lived in NC in the first one. I wrote a post on this one and held back alot of what he had showed me.I didn’t feel comfortable at the time releasing it all but it was written in the scroll that 3/4 of the people died in the flooding on the east coast.I do not know if the 3/4 of the people were in NC only or if it was the entire east coast of America. He told me that in the areas where the flooding took place that there would be dead bodies everywhere and for the people who did survive this flooding that the majority of them would become very violent. That they would do horrible things and murder people and just very violent ,horrible things in order to survive. He asked me if I understood why people were going to become so violent and I asked him why and He said because the spirit of Antichrist will rise in their hearts to a level like we’ve never seen before. He explained there would be great violence everywhere ,murder and he just explained it all to me. He told me we needed to move to the mountains. A few months after that he told me where to move in another dream and showed me to safe… Read more »
Expat gal
Expat gal
February 18, 2017 9:52 PM

Wow Katie. I missed your first post but I left NC with my family in June 2015 because I received a Word that “my family was no longer safe here”. I was living in Mooresville, outside Charlotte at the time of the dream. A few months later, I learned that 37 MI-13 gang members were indicted May 2015 & then there were the riots over the “bathroom bill” but I always had the sense the danger was from natural disasters & violence.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
February 19, 2017 8:12 AM

Expat gal, that is so neat to hear! God is so good to warn us and get us out of harms way isn’t he? I”m so glad you and your family are safe and received what the Lord said to you. It sounds like you have had quite the journey! I truly wish I was in your position and am currently praying for that. None the less, not our will but His will be done! I miss NC but again am grateful for the divine intervention.I hope you are doing well where Father has sent you and that your family has adjusted and are enjoying your/their new life together! -God bless you sister! -Katie

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
February 18, 2017 1:15 PM

*Two safe areas

Dorthea
Dorthea
February 19, 2017 2:00 PM

Why sell only to have someone else and possibly children die in it? Burn the house down, bury it, or whatever or tell the buyer what’s going to happen. :-/

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
February 19, 2017 11:14 PM
Dorthea, I wasn’t going to respond Dorthea, because the personal instructions God gave to me are as Ming said what got me to where I am and how He told me to do it. His plan didn’t involve matches or a shovel. Let me tell you, I truly mourned the same thing and thought about the people who would live in our house. We poured oil over the property line, the yard the doors, garage,windows, driveway. We prayed and interceded that whoever lived here would get saved and He would speak to the family and save them. I prayed in tounges in the yard and house for hours and asked for Holy Ghost intervention for the family and the neighborhood. Dorthea, what God asked us to do was very hard for us.I miss my kids and my grandchildren. It’s also hard in this regard. Dorthea, when this happens NO ONE will live in my house because it will be foreclosed on unless the bank sells it. The Lord told us to rent it out for a short period , take the rent and buy Christian books and bibles and tons of food to feed people with and minister with. WE have lost our total investment near about everything we own and all of our family and followed God’s instructions. If I could be perfectly honest with you. I’m depressed and would rather be back in my home , praying in my garden and hugging my grand-babies everyday….. and just die in the wave or however. I’d rather go to Heaven. I’m ready for this life to be over. It’s been a dang LONG one. God bless you Dorthea. I’ve been praying for you today while soaking in this music. This might minister to you. It’s Julie true. I like to… Read more »
Rosemary
February 22, 2017 11:56 AM

Katie, I too have had a similar “pick up and move across the country” instruction. I’ve asked James to forward my email. Hope to encourage you!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
February 22, 2017 12:54 PM

Thank you so much Rosemary. You are so kind. I really appreciate it and look forward to talking to you! Talk to you soon!

Ming
Ming
February 19, 2017 9:39 PM

Dorthea,

I completely understand your concern and appreciate your sensitivity to others’ sufferings/losses.

But if that’s the way God chose/allowed/instructed Katie or Expat Gal or whoever to finance their move, who are we to judge?

Also, during these coming violent days, we must focus on HIS Leading, not even our own human compassion (are we still man/self-pleasers?). You cannot please every man, and HIS Word assure Christians to face persecution from men (remember that “two men working in the field, one was taken, one was left behind”?; if God ask you to pray for one & skip the other, the other one will surely not be pleased/even hate you. I’m sure that the cook was not happy with Joseph’s interpretation of his dream…)

Pray hard & do HIS Will!

Ming

Julie Bucker
February 18, 2017 12:02 PM

I live in Winston Salem which is 4 hours away from the coast, in NC. I have had more than 1 dream of this area being flooded. The last dream I prophesied that pilot mountain (near to us) would be all of the way under water. It maybe has to do with an asteroid falling into the ocean, but I wasn’t told what the cause would be.

Corrine
February 18, 2017 9:29 AM

James, did you know that ‘sky river’ or something close to that was a Cliff High webot hit? He may have termed it ‘river in the sky’ . Wow, I just heard him recently speaking about this. Amazing. Thought I would share.
Corrine

Christian Block
Christian Block
February 21, 2017 6:45 PM

NWS just sent out message to evacuate area of East Dayton Nevada. They are expecting a dam there to break. http://www.whio.com/weather/nws-says-evacuate-nevada-dam-could-break-any-moment/kXBYmQMa2jBM66QBoBZxGK/

Christian Block
Christian Block
February 21, 2017 5:22 PM

An oarfish did wash up in the Philipines last week, but I couldn’t find anything for California in the past week