Repeat of 1929 Market Crash Could Be Coming Soon.

During my prayer time this past Sunday morning, I believe God put it on my heart to study the 1929 market crash. So I cancelled what I was planning to do and spent the day studying the Dow Jones numbers for 1929, starting with the top on September 3.

This year, SPX topped on July 26, 2019, so if that was the top, our timeline is running a little ahead of 1929. I compared the daily price movements from the two tops, 1929 vs 2019, and found we’ve been tracking amazingly close. Assuming the day of the top is day 1, today was trading day 14. In 1929, the market had dropped by 6.19% at the close on day 14. SPX closed today down 6.13%, almost an identical amount. The numbers vary from day to day, but so far if we’ve fallen behind the analog, we’ve quickly caught up, and if we’ve dropped faster than they did, we’ve slowed down. The analog indicated SPX should close today at 2840, which is exactly where it closed. Yesterday, it indicated the intraday high should be 2943, which was exactly right again.

Markets can track accurately against previous analogs for a while and then deviate, so the accuracy is not guaranteed to continue. However, what got my attention was the first big drop in 1929 hit bottom 17% below the top. That got my attention for two reasons:

1. In a dream on July 10, 2019, I saw a big black 2520 on a white background. Black is often associated with market sell-offs, so perhaps that explains the choice of colors.
  2. During my prayer time on July 22, just four days before SPX topped on July 26, I saw a red -17%. I was not shown which market it was, but when I applied a 17% drop to the recent SPX top at 3028, it came to 2516, very close to the 2520 I saw twelve days earlier.

I did not see any dates or even markets, just numbers, so these might be unrelated, but since I was prompted to study 1929 and the numbers aligned so perfectly, I believe God was connecting these numbers to an upcoming drop. The answers to these questions will come in next two or three weeks.

Someone once complained to me that the information shared in prophetic insights is too incomplete. Yes, and God does it that way on purpose because His goals are much higher than ours. We get fixated on making money, but He’s fixated on drawing us closer to Him because He wants to save our life from destruction. If we’re not walking close with Him, seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness, not just talking the talk, but walking the walk and backing it up by our obedience to His commandments, then making a lot of money could be the worst thing that could happen to us. (Matthew 6:33) It could even destroy us, just as it has many others.

So, God has a question for us, “What would it profit you to gain the whole world, but lose your eternal soul?” (Mark 8:36)

He doesn’t want any of us to perish, so it is for our own benefit that He only allows us to see in part, know in part and prophesy in part. (1 Corinthians 13:9) He requires us to live by faith. (Romans 1:17)

In the 16-minute video shown below, Lois Vogel Sharpe confirms the prompting I received to study the 1929 market crash. She shares a warning she received from God two days ago. At the 11:30 mark, she says,

The economic crash is about to happen. I saw the words this morning, “Alert! Alert! Alert!” Then I saw “1929”. Then I saw the pictures that they show of them in coats, the grayish black coats, when they were standing in line for food during the depression in 1929. God is saying the depression we are about to have will be similar to that one.

Thanks to Z3er Gary F. for sharing this video.

John Barry
John Barry
August 15, 2019 9:02 AM

Brother James another interesting point about the 1929 crash is , the American banks called in all their loans to other nations including Germany . This collapsed the German economy and allowed the rise of Hitler , making WW2 inevitable . The depths of the depression hit in 1933-34 and it took WW2 to bring our economy back . I wonder how close the pattern will be & Hitler was an AC prototype . Blessings

keenethcarmichael
keenethcarmichael
August 15, 2019 2:11 PM

also, add interesting points..Merkel of Germany steps aside, losing popularity–Berlin will be Antichrist’s political HQ(Obama returns to berlin) and of course, Deutsche Bank’s collapse

John Barry
John Barry
August 15, 2019 6:20 AM

Amen Brother James , I think it is also important to remember this is not just a normal cycle , but GODs judgement . There was no safety net in 1929 , food stamps , welfare , etc. , those will be cancelled in what has started ( imo ) , then the rioting will start in the cities , GOD will cause events to happen faster than the human mind can handle in order to break the human mind set & force the unsaved to consider CREATOR . John Paul Jacksons perfect storm he saw forming from 2018 – 2020 is upon us I believe . Blessings

serge
serge
August 15, 2019 12:33 AM
James, No question for me to that the long awaited Crash is now truly ‘just-around-the corner’. I have warned as many friends and family for a long time that we will have another 1929, Only a couple believed it. Most thought it wouldn’t happen as ‘The Government’ wouldn’t allow it due to the Exchange Stabilization Fund coupled with Plunge Protection Team. Several friends even made comments (as a snide swipe) about how my long held FAZ position was doing. The world doesn’t believe in what we see or feel in the spirit, even many of my Christian Family members. Like Lois Sharp says: ‘They are of the world’. Tonight I emailed out to several the ‘secular word’ of the full Treasury Bond Inversion. US 3-MO 2.002 0.043 US 2-YR 1.561 -0.016 US 5-YR 1.483 -0.005 US 10-YR 1.566 -0.015 US 30-YR 1.989 -0.038 Added that “this is real, the 3 month is paying more than the 30 year !” One dear friend thinks this is a great ‘Buy the Dip’ opportunity. Silver is still on a Fire Sale ! The best suppressed deal on the planet IMHO. Oh, I don’t dare talk to them about cryptos. Ha ! That would be the end of communication as they think that cryptos are all a Ponzi scam, and the Dollar will always be ‘The Dollar’. I’m done with my constant warnings for friends and family. I been doing it for so long and I think they look at me as a ‘Bad Predictor’ as none of this ‘Gloom & Doom’ stuff has happened and now we got Trump at the Helm and he’s reining in the Federal Reserve. So many good blind people. They are feeling so secure in their 401K’s and Pension plans. I will feel sorry for them when they… Read more »
Johnm
Johnm
October 1, 2019 9:05 AM

I hear you Serge! I have warned and warned many people and tried to at least get thembuy some silver or gold. But they think I’m nuts especially since the market has done nothing but go up. I know the Lord gave me a dream of the crash after Trump was elected so it is going to happen. The only timing clue that I got was it will happen during football season or fall.

mem
mem
August 15, 2019 8:23 AM

Serge – did you hold faz through the reverse split? Yes, I have had those same sarcastic questions about faz.
A lot of people sold faz prior to the reverse split. Hopefully there is a good entry point before an unprecedented crash

serge
serge
August 15, 2019 9:40 AM

Hi mem, No, I sold the day prior to the RS. However, I’m thinking of going back in with the change I got left after they pump up the DOW a bit.
Christopher Harris saw three large drops with smaller recoveries in between.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
August 15, 2019 10:43 AM

Serge, I don’t think Christopher has had dreams about the stockmarket, only crypto. (Please correct me if I am wrong!) But I would be very keen to hear about a strategy anyone has…or has been given…for the crash. At the moment I have nothing to work with.

Tracie
Tracie
August 14, 2019 9:58 PM

I know James has posted this before but after today I think it’s worth pointing out again.

Europe stocks hammered as German economy heads toward recession

Argentina just suffered the 2nd-biggest crash since 1950 for any stock market — and the nation is again on the brink of a financial crisis

David Wilkerson had a series of visions and angelic visitations from the lord during his life time until his death in 2011, about the coming collapse of the U.S. economy and the destruction of America. In the economic collapse there will be riots and fires all across major cities in this nation. This will be a time of great apostasy and persecution in the church like never before. After the economic collapse of the United States the nation will be at its weakest point. A hydrogen holocaust will then sweep this nation in a Russian invasion of America. When Israel sees the destruction of America Russia will try to invade the Holy Land where 5/6th of the army’s of Russia will be destroyed by Jesus himself.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 14, 2019 10:18 PM

Tracie : enjoyed reading your comments & the links u posted, thanks for reminding me, with all that is happening & pondering much I had forgotten that
I have a book written by David Wilkerson; titled God’s Plan to Protect his people in the coming Depression. – I purchased that book in 2001 , someone else another believer recommended it to me. I then remembered he said ( David Wilkerson) he saw 1,000 fires burning in NYC. ( could this be due to riots & civil unrest during a time of chaos & confusion. ) plus trucks lined up & they couldn’t get across the Hudson River.

jerry rigg
August 16, 2019 11:52 PM

Did Wilkerson see this hydrogen holocaust and the Russian invasion of America? I dont recall him ever saying that, Im presuming this is another extrapolation with additional prophetic insights/facts?Just curious, Im really pondering his prediction about a huge mega quake in an unexpected area of the U.S…..any west coast mega quake could be disastrous and I could see the infrastructure shut down or impacted for months in California, it is bad enough now.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 14, 2019 9:15 PM

I believe this word & post: a few people-( Mature Believers) I know have been warning about the very same thing. I am pretty sure during the 1929 depression most people survived because they grew their own food crops, vegetables fruit etc as they relied on being more self sufficient- Agriculture to get them thru.

I read an article on another believers post /blog that modernisation.. & urbanisation has ruined peoples ability to become self sufficient where they can
I guess getting back to basics. Even being able to repair things that require handyman skills etc.unless one had walked thru that 1929 depression & experienced it…..modern day living has not taught many people re the hard lessons our Grandparents & great grand parents may have had to walk thru.& learn from such an event…..we have become an instant- I want it now society.
Plus turning away from a loving & Sovereign God thinking we can do it all & somehow make it walking in the flesh & the pride of Life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SH3PUBkWYQ (12 min)Survival lessons from The Great Depression)
this is a 12 min video I saw when watching a video re current food shortages & the related Post on Z3 news. Plus the picture @ the beginning of the video was also on the front cover of another article I read re constant unemployment figures.2019 & onwards.

Tracie
Tracie
August 15, 2019 7:41 AM

Great Point Anne, This generation does not know how to grow it’s on food and store it, so the consequences will be much greater which will cause many to steal food and causes riots if their Food stamps are cut off. Very Scary times, but I also believe this will be a time when God will supernaturally provide for his people for HIS Glory, I just pray many will wake up and truly Repent and turn make to God!

God bless you sister

Tracie
Tracie
August 15, 2019 7:42 AM

Turn Back to God * Typo sorry 😐

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 16, 2019 9:41 AM

I’m not sure what would be an appropriate thread to post this on, so I’ll put it here, as the most current news is usually the most frequently read. Since this site is frequently about dreams, I could use help with this dream I had. I had an assignment to write an essay, in 500 words or less. The teacher was my daughter’s pediatrician from years ago. Her name was Elizabeth Lambert. I wrote the essay, I scribbled it in sloppy cursive, hastily and reluctantly. I knew I couldn’t get to where I needed go next until I complied this assignment. I wrote it in pencil on lined, three holed. paper. When I handed it in, she shook her head. She mentioned in a disappointed tone that she had meant 500 pages, not words. I knew without a doubt she had said words, not pages. I told her so. She seemed annoyed. She offered a compromise, that words would be enough. She looked at my finished assignment, which she had placed in a three ringed binder. She stated that it didn’t look like there were even 500 words. She sternly asked me to start counting each word. I was frustrated, but began to count out loud, 1,2,3,4… End of dream. When I awoke, I knew my assignment here was not finished. I had work to do. I also knew I hadn’t put my whole heart into it. Upon awakening, I also felt strongly that words and count were key words. That our WORDS COUNT. And then I remembered the lyric to a Christian song: “So I’ll let my words be few: Jesus I am so in love with you.” I knew that was my assignment. To wholeheartedly love Jesus.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 16, 2019 5:47 PM

Oh My, Carolanne, I felt prompted to look up what Strong’s Concordance shows for the number 500. Here it is: AntiChrist. Just think of it . . You knew you were told to write an essay with 500 words or less, but that ‘teacher’ did not accept what you turned in and wanted 500 pages. What an illustration of lies and deception that the antichrist will use. Those who KNOW the truth, will know what he/she has seen and/or heard . . . Even when the lies and deception are spewed out during the reign of 500. (E.g., antiChrist).

Strong’s Concordance
antichristos: antichrist, (one who opposes Christ)
Original Word: ἀντίχριστος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: antichristos
Phonetic Spelling: (an-tee’-khris-tos)
Definition: antichrist, (one who opposes Christ)
Usage: antichrist, either one who puts himself in the place of, or the enemy (opponent) of the Messiah.
HELPS Word-studies
500 antíxristos (from 473 /antí, “opposite to, in place of” and 5547 /Xristós, “Christ”) – properly, opposite to Christ; someone acting in place of (against) Christ; “Antichrist.”

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 16, 2019 10:27 PM

Thanks for that, Linda. That’s crazy. I knew I was supposed to share the dream right away, and some, like yourself would have answers. I knew in the dream I hadn’t even written 500 words, either, so glad I didn’t put my heart or any effort into an A/C assignment. Blessings.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 16, 2019 10:45 PM

You’re very welcome, Carolanne. Sometimes these things are like puzzles or treasure hunts to get some understanding. That’s the case for me anyway. . . Somebody may have more to share about your dream.

Proverbs 25:2 ~ “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.”

Blessings.

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 16, 2019 11:26 PM

Let me emphasize for clarity that the dream was a warning about being wholeheartedly sold out for Jesus and about making sure your words count, not about me being on any A/C assignment. I guess the way I worded that last sentence it could get misconstrued. That’s exactly what the dream was warning about-weighing your words carefully before you say or write them.

Sujit Thomas
August 17, 2019 9:12 AM

Hi, Carolanne.

I don’t want to sow confusion, but perhaps there is another angle to what Linda shared about the word count in your dream and what turns up against that number in the Strong’s Greek Concordance.

I read through what Linda shared. The Greek definition is indeed antichristos. But I thought I should look up the Hebrew definition. And here is that: El`ale. While it is used as the name of a place, it also means “God is ascending.”

So maybe the Lord is saying that our words count, because we get to choose whether they will be a vehicle for the Spirit of Christ to ascend within us or the antichrist spirit.

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 17, 2019 4:03 PM

Thank you, Sujit. I appreciate that. I always put more stock in Hebrew roots, as the Greek language descended from Pagan roots, and Hebrew was the language of a chosen people. Thank you for being faithful by both glorifying God and edifying your brothers and sisters in Christ. Shalom, Brother.

Kathleen Nelson
Kathleen Nelson
August 16, 2019 7:12 PM

Carolanne,
She put your words in a (3 ring binder)
3 -3 cord not easily broken
Ring -around and around and around, never ending
Binder-Bound together.
The pediatrician-small or beginning?
God is not the God of confusion, so something is making you confused about something
This is what I seen,
But always take other people’s sayings to the Holy Spirit for conformation

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 16, 2019 10:56 PM

Thanks, Kathleen. I will take that to the LORD for confirmation and prayer.

Nora
Nora
August 15, 2019 6:02 PM

When the market crashes, or the value of the dollar is halved, would it be best to already have stored canned goods/flours/grains/oils/water if a person has cash in hand to use now? My options are to invest $40,000+ in a 401k, or another pension type of fund (or store food away). Or pay ahead for my rented apartment (do rental prices go up in a crash?).
People’s jobs will continue and we will be paid (I’m believing).
Retiring wouldn’t be for quite some time. You can gather that I’m not in markets, or familiar with them. I’d hate to see what I could have used go down the drain.

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
August 16, 2019 9:36 PM

Nora, I personally follow the advice here: (Ecclesiastes 11:2) “Invest in seven ventures, yes, in eight; you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.”
Buying food, opening a Money Market Account, and paying rent in advance are just three ways.

Nora
Nora
August 17, 2019 11:54 PM

Will the Scot, your thoughts are worth considering, I appreciate you taking the time. And I haven’t read Ecclesiastes for awhile, that is a wise word well shared. May the Lord continue to bless you, and keep you safe.

jerry rigg
August 16, 2019 11:57 PM

Have ample essentials on hand, like pure water and/or a purifier, medicines purchased in advance,etc. I recently resurrected an old bike, hey, if the gas pumps shut down I can ride my bike to the store or doctor or work. You could also buy food staples in advance from a dollar store, beans, spam, etc.

Nora
Nora
August 18, 2019 12:08 AM

Thank you Jerry. Water purifier is a good reminder. You’re the 3rd mention of it, so now it’s on my list of first purchases [my days are filled, so this comes to mind late at night, but I do follow lists > after normal procrastination before making a list]. I will stock up on food and essentials. And I continue to pray about the rest. May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you safe.

jerry rigg
August 19, 2019 12:39 AM

Thanks Nora, I just keep thinking about this stock market instability and wild swings, talk of a crash coming…….here in California the roads and traffic are already a mess….if a big quake hit, God forbid…or should I say his judgment may allow it, the stock market would likely plummet even more, everything would shut down for a time, and people would likely flood the stores, strip the shelves at a minimum. What I see in the natural here, scares me enough to take action, as it wouldnt take much for all havoc to take place especially if a big quake hit. Speaking of filters, I got a Lifestraw, but be careful and dont store it in a hot place, like your car, it can degrade.

Nora
Nora
August 20, 2019 8:16 AM

Jerry R., I appreciate the info. about the Lifestraw. I just had tagged it as a purchase to make after reading reviews, will still purchase it but will keep in mind your warning. Thanks again! And it sounds like you’ll be prepared as best you can, and trusting the rest in the Lord’s hands. May He give you peace in the midst of whatever comes.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 15, 2019 12:20 PM

Greetings . . . . Sometimes I think “oh, that was the last message the LORD is giving me (with a feeling of relief as well)”. . . But no. The messages continue and I must share what I was given over the course of two days (August 14-15, 2019). Please pray about this . . . Many of you know about some of this already.
8-15-19 ~ “There WILL be a Fake ‘Alien’ Invasion Coming Out of the Evil Plans of the Global Elite to Prepare for the Return of the Fallen Ones.” – BelieveActs2HARVEST

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 15, 2019 5:07 AM

The PLANNED economic collapse will be launched by a false flag event that occurs in Manhattan. It will be much, much worse than 911. “Millions will perish”.
8-12-19 ~ “WATCH MANHATTAN” – BelieveActs2HARVEST

Marty S.
Marty S.
August 15, 2019 8:43 AM

For Serge,
You are spot on. I have held FAZ since it was introduced on this website. I took a great beating but I hope to recoup some one the principal when markets turn but doubt any gains . My friends do not want to hear anything either about a downturn so I just buy metals and remain out of the stock market.

For Linda,

Yes a bomb in NY will cause a massive drop in the markets overnight. No need for internal fundamentals to change in our economy. James says 2023, could be or could be much sooner if Trump gets re-elected for a second term. If the Globalists see no hope of getting Trump out then this or another event may be triggered to cause regime change. Let’s pray against these scenarios , it will not be a pretty thing to behold.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 15, 2019 9:18 AM

Greetings Marty,
All I can pray is this: “Father, let Your will be done and help me to know your will.” We are living in the final days where Biblical prophecy is unfolding. There will be a one world government under antiChrist rule, one world economy and one world religion.
Manhattan is going to be hit in a false flag event, worse than 911.
Trump will be taken out.
Obama is returning on the global scene to fulfil his role as THE antiChrist and will be embraced enthusiastically by most.
The MOST important focus is our relationship with the LORD. Our true riches are in Heaven. The things of this world will pass away, but our eternal souls will live on forever. Will it be in joy with King Jesus, or will it be in everlasting torment because we chose to follow our will, our sought to build our kingdom?
Time for us all to seek the Lord in humility and repentance, Fo that next breath is not promised. Are we ready for eternity?

Mark F
Mark F
August 14, 2019 8:41 PM

James I agree with you about the similarities between 1929 and 2019
A few weeks back after watching Bo Poliny and the video where he brings Lois ‘ prophecy into focus I asked God for a confirmation.
He gave me a dream where I was falling
from a high place then before I hit the ground I suddenly woke up.